The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson (and Jenn) look absolutely deranged in that family pic.
---
The body language here reads like two cousins who only see each other once a year at the family reunion and not brothers close in age raised under the same household.

View attachment 2984010

Of course Jackson is wearing their merch in the color pink.
That photo makes me sad. My kids are about the same age apart and while they didn't always smile at that age, they were usually hugging or at least next to each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So they are pimping out Jackson by wearing a pink (of course) Tracker merch shirt? It looks like there must've been some sort of incident because Buddy has a wardrobe change into his pride-friendly tie dye shirt.

So, true to form, the Trackers look like they are the last ones at dinner, and not a single care in the world to evacuate themselves and instead feel it's a good time for some photo ops? JFC, the selfishness of this family

Reactions: 11
Jackson (and Jenn) look absolutely deranged in that family pic.
---
The body language here reads like two cousins who only see each other once a year at the family reunion and not brothers close in age raised under the same household.

View attachment 2984010

Of course Jackson is wearing their merch in the color pink.
And he is holding Oliver's hand like he us used to from his parents. Weird

Reactions: 8
Looks like Mike will also be acting as their personal photographer in addition to a handler for Budley and companion for Tim on the cruise. (You can see him taking this photo in the reflection of Tim’s sunglasses.)

IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It says a lot that they have Mike take so many photos of just them, without the kids. Those are the photos Jenn looks happiest.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Almost makes me wonder if they have life-changing dirt on Manservant Mike to use as blackmail cause this cruise would seem like torture to me - hanging out with Buddy and his open-mouthed parents, watching them stuff their faces and feel entitled to staying in the dining room last, having to take their photos, dealing with Ginn’s laugh and Dim’s Confederate cosplay and fuzzy balls…. blech.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You guysss, not to get off topic bc I’m loving the cruise discussion, but my husband and I just realized that we are having a very tracker Sunday.
We’re currently on the way to Orlando to test drive a Rivian (there’s no place in Jax to do it unfortunately). Then we’re gonna go to Summer House on the Lake for a cooookie, and we’ll finish the day with an early dinner at Boma (we haven’t been to Disney in like 2 years bc we didn’t renew our passes and it’s our fav place on property).

What other tracker activities should we do? Lie about why we don’t have children yet? Cut ties with all of our friends? (Highly considering this one tbh bc my friends stood me up last night with no explanation). Wear perv glasses and film booty butts? The world is our palm tree!!
Make sure to not communicate with each other all day until your evening couch conversation. Don't forget the patented Gin death grip around your husband's shoulders during the couch convo.

Reactions: 12
Wait, if Embarkation was yesterday and he just posted all of these 40 min ago, does that mean he chose these photos to upload? How do these glasses work with uploads? Because this is a mighty stupid photo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, I’m not going to do what I want to do with this photo, because Oliver is in it. But Nick may need another churro to repress the way this makes him feel.
IMG_1866.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I demand to see Buddy Elaine dance down that 1/2 mile pier, while Jenn huffs and puffs about how she can’t breathe and furiously looks for a cart that has a hitch on the back to tow their double stroller, only to realize when she gets to the end, there is still a 15 minute drive to the beach. Tim will be filming in his admiral asshole hat while Mike assists with his fuzzy balls.

They will have to medivac Jenn directly back to the buffet on board.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 best description of his hat!!!!!

• Haha
View attachment 2983975
New perv glasses pics just dropped. Jenn is on the cruise so she must just be hiding out in the room
Wait did they get out of the car to take a selfie in a traffic jam? Man nothing is too low for them to use as content. Lame. Thank you confirming that they are not in a cabana. I’m sure that didn’t stop them from asking if there were any upgrades available at port. losers.

Yea, Jenn should stick with wearing black, she’s partially hidden, but from what ii can tell she actually looks decent.

Is she redeeming herself from the last cruise.

Maybe she can “prancerize” down the pier. She will get to the end faster

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like @fiveleggedgoat has a thread title in there.
something like TheTim Tracker #77:Cruisin‘ with Admiral Asshole (Ahole for censoring) and Lieutenant Lazy.

i know I’m posting a lot but I’m sitting at a trampoline park while my kid and her friends hang out so y’all are keeping me sane in this chaos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yea, Jenn should stick with wearing black, she’s partially hidden, but from what ii can tell she actually looks decent.

is She redeeming herself from the last cruise.
I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought the black top looked somewhat nice on her. It also came up to a Disney appropriate neckline for once.

Reactions: 18
This is the best thing she's worn in a while. I was like "wait, that's cute". Ughhhh. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.