The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been said that the last Tracker was supposed to be a girl and that didn’t happen. Is that why they are dressing the other brother in pink and pushing the child to select clothing options from the girl’s section?

* I understand and appreciate that color is for everyone. My statement/question is specific to the way that the child is guided in his clothing selections.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been so busy at work because it’s festival season and I’ve been behind but I hope @xmasbdaygirl has a great cruise with smooth sailing and good weather. I love knowing Jenn hasn’t been flouncing about since Tim has only been mostly with Mike. I do like the black top on her though , it’s way more appropriate than what she is normally in

Reactions: 10
Well, I suppose if our friend @xmasbdaygirl continues to see Tim or Tim and Mike out in the wild on their own with no Jenn, then we’ll know. If a *family* is on a *family vacation* then you should see them together more often than not. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I suspect there will be very little Jenn other than feedings.
Perhaps OGB is so bad right now they have to "divide and conquer?" We had one Disney trip like that. My kiddos were AT EACH OTHER's THROATS -- maybe 8 and 11? My son got old enough to fight back against big sister's bossing and it seemed to come to a head on that trip. We were at the Wilderness Lodge and I remember telling my husband if it didn't ease up, I was gonna toss one of them over the balcony. We did wind up separating a lot. DH took my son to Disney Quest while I took daughter to Community Hall crafts. Then we'd swap kids. It was that trip where we decided to never get a studio room again. We jokingly said "Our family doesn't love each other enough for a small room!" We got 1- bedrooms from then on and did better. Big sis is about to turn 30 next week and adores her brother now. But I wonder if it's easier for the dynamic duo to separate the kids right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I realize the days of dressing nicely for dinner on cruises are long gone, especially on embarkation day, but Tim was already sweaty while boarding, and I can imagine the back of his shirt was pretty drenched with that backpack, so I can’t imagine how smelly he probably was by dinner time.

IMG_2158.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe Christina Glass picked out that top because I find it hard to believe that J4D picked that herself. I see Dim is Elaine dancing himself at the end of his reel. Guess that's what he and Mike were up to last night-I had suspected it was to lose at trivia. So today's a day at sea or as I like to call it gorge at asea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, I’m not going to do what I want to do with this photo, because Oliver is in it. But Nick may need another churro to repress the way this makes him feel.
View attachment 2984026
I know there’s no dress code but why is he wearing a hat to dinner? Unless it’s Confederate Night’ I think it’s unnecessary, maybe even trashy. But that tracks I suppose

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
It looks like it’s all one piece. Seems to be the Jenn signature outfit at the moment

Reactions: 16
I realize the days of dressing nicely for dinner on cruises are long gone, especially on embarkation day

View attachment 2984078
Just noticed.

Why does Tim have two pairs of sunglasses?
Are they both meta Ray Bans?

And didn’t he have a pair of tortoise shell sunglass frames on in the traffic jam picture?
FA0704E2-FEA0-4417-89D7-072DC6EB747F.jpeg

---
It says a lot that they have Mike take so many photos of just them, without the kids. Those are the photos Jenn looks happiest.
But then who is watching the boys?

Reactions: 7
Just noticed.

Why does Tim have two pairs of sunglasses?
Are they both meta Ray Bans?

And didn’t he have a pair of tortoise shell sunglass frames on in the traffic jam picture?
View attachment 2984100
I'm wondering if maybe those are prescriptive lenses for driving?

Please don’t let it be a romper going up her vag. I just can’t. She’s so close to being normal…don’t screw it up Jenn.
Oh, then it has to be a romper. I Googled square neck rompers. Lilly is out-though I think we all know she outgrew them a couple of cruises ago. There's one at Target but it looks to flowy to be that one unless she bought the wrong size which I guess is possible.

Reactions: 5
I've always thought the yellow sunglasses were for Jackson, but he never seems to wear them, so Tim always has them in his shirt like that. I guess Jackson didn't get the memo that Floridians are supposed to wear sunglasses.

So, did Jen not only get a spray tan, but did she also get her hair done again? But yet they couldn't find time to take da baby to get his haircut? That tracks.

Reactions: 12
It has been said that the last Tracker was supposed to be a girl and that didn’t happen. Is that why they are dressing the other brother in pink and pushing the child to select clothing options from the girl’s section?

* I understand and appreciate that color is for everyone. My statement/question is specific to the way that the child is guided in his clothing selections.
My theory is that Jackson liked one thing that was pink and purple and Jenn decided to make that his whole personality. I’m sure she just asks in her song song voice, “don’t you just love pink and purple, buddy?” And he would just respond “yeah” and now I don’t think they give him a choice in the clothes he wears.

Reactions: 16
My theory is that Jackson liked one thing that was pink and purple and Jenn decided to make that his whole personality. I’m sure she just asks in her song song voice, “don’t you just love pink and purple, buddy?” And he would just respond “yeah” and now I don’t think they give him a choice in the clothes he wears.
I know we talk about how Dick has a thing for Dim, but he and J4D should really get together since both of them are obsessed about having a girl. I'm am already shuddering at how a Rat Teeth/J4D spawn would look.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.