The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn! They are making 🍑 work for that broken washer/dryer! I’m sure Jenn convinced her to join them for a “family cruise” for free. I think we may have caught a glimpse of her being trained on how to feed Oliver.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I may have rolled my eyes at the Greek Yogurt frozen desserts and them acting like they were so healthy. Yeah, Greek yogurt is probably healthier than the tit they usually eat but I'm sure the cookie dough in the dessert doesn't help. I'm guessing the latest Dismplaining thing that's going on is label reading. He must be pissed that he hasn't been able to lose those turdy pounds by June. I'm wondering if another reason why they ditched Factor is they weren't happy with the non-teenage boy portion size. God, can you imagine the grocery store bills when both boys hit puberty....ewww.

Yeah and he's totally attempting to read calories and nutritional info. Here's the details for those yogurt pops (not as horrible as I initially thought they'd be, but let's get real here he probably did not stop at one). And J4D's were actually less in terms of calories which is more surprising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Damn! They are making 🍑 work for that broken washer/dryer! I’m sure Jenn convinced her to join them for a “family cruise” for free. I think we may have caught a glimpse of her being trained on how to feed Oliver.
Woah. Woah.
Time out!

Oliver will be 15 months old this Thursday.
He is a toddler, not an infant.
He should be feeding himself using his fingers or utensils. Not be spoon fed baby cereal and/or puréed pouch foods!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Woah. Woah.
Time out!

Oliver will be 15 months old this Thursday.
He is a toddler, not an infant.
He should be feeding himself using his fingers or utensils. Not be spoon fed baby cereal and/or puréed pouch foods!!
I think they still hand feed Jackson. They pretty recently ditched his bib. So there’s that…

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else thought it wasn't the fact that OG didn't like cheese but he didn't get to put on the cheese which is what caused his meltdown. I would not have made him another meal if I would've been J4D. But then again, if I was J4D everyone would be eating the same thing except for maybe Ollie.

Ginn takes credit for a stan telling her in an earlier voog to put the factor meals in the air fryer. She even responded to the stan that she'd have to try it that way. Now she's like "what we do is put it in the air fryer". You wouldn't have thought to do that at all on your own, but okay.

Ginn complains about how the Factor meals are also super garlicky. The same chick that puts like 12 cloves of garlic more than the recipe calls for for her new years tradition of making garlic noodles. Which also by the way have a ton of sodium. Pick a lane, Bojos.

Dim just always looks so awkward using utensils. She's not much better, but I seriously wonder what happened to him during the "learn how to use utensils like a person with 2 hands and 10 functioning fingers" phase of life. Pretty sure even Tarzan could probably have better table manners than this greasy sun-roasted fuckhead.
View attachment 2969129
Wait a minute one of you guyzz said the air fryer thing. Hi genbo!!

Reactions: 7
They are very strange people. I will never understand them. They say it's so hot outside. Why aren't they in their damn pool? Why aren't they barbecuing? Buy already marinated chicken if you are lazy and just throw it on, throw on some corn on the cob or potatoes in foil. Buy pre-made coleslaw mix and throw some vinegar on it. You can literally cook lazy without eating out. And Dim you can eat as much as you like, not preset amount microwave meals. I don't get it but no wonder they are friends with Adam because he thinks it's a big deal he is getting a passport at 50.

Reactions: 22
Ugh and seems like Dick got hosted and took his kids out to Legoland to exploit them. Wonder if Dimbo also got an invite if not I'm sure snide remarks will be made during the next poocast.
---
They are very strange people. I will never understand them. They say it's so hot outside. Why aren't they in their damn pool? Why aren't they barbecuing? Buy already marinated chicken if you are lazy and just throw it on, throw on some corn on the cob or potatoes in foil. Buy pre-made coleslaw mix and throw some vinegar on it. You can literally cook lazy without eating out. And Dim you can eat as much as you like, not preset amount microwave meals. I don't get it but no wonder they are friends with Adam because he thinks it's a big deal he is getting a passport at 50.
Seriously, I made a barbecue chicken salad this weekend and it may have taken like an hour and half not counting the time it took to marinade the chicken. I don't even want to think of them marinading things. And unlike me, they have an actual freaking grill so it would probably even be faster.

And I'm so glad some one called the idiot out for making up tit about the Iliad. He can't even keep his mythologies straight...what a moron.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else thought it wasn't the fact that OG didn't like cheese but he didn't get to put on the cheese which is what caused his meltdown. I would not have made him another meal if I would've been J4D. But then again, if I was J4D everyone would be eating the same thing except for maybe Ollie.
I mentioned it earlier. That's exactly what happened. J$ asked to do the parmesan cheese. She said he could do it tomorrow. Then she declared that he didn't like parmesan and had to redo the plate. He didn't ask for it specifically and then 30 seconds later decide he didn't like it. Especially if that is the only meal the kid seems to eat.

I really don't understand how she put the plate in front of J$. Then redid J$ plate. Then she went and made Da Baby's plate. Then she cooked Tim's meal for 7 minutes. Then while Tim ate, she made her meal, probably another 7 minutes. Who the hell does dinner that way? You make all the food. You make all the plates. You all sit down and eat the food and chat about your day, plans for tomorrow...you know, family time. This is not rocket science. These people are insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not saying this is the best parenting advice but Jenn instead of remaking Buddy #1 plate over, just allow Buddy to help pour a little "extra" parm cheese on his plate... sometimes kids just like to know they are helping and are valued

Reactions: 25
I'm not saying this is the best parenting advice but Jenn instead of remaking Buddy #1 plate over, just allow Buddy to help pour a little "extra" parm cheese on his plate... sometimes kids just like to know they are helping and are valued
This is one of those examples of what I said yesterday: as parents sometimes we have to pick our battles. Letting him sprinkle some extra cheese on those noodles wouldn’t have killed him. But chances are, she already knew he liked to sprinkle the cheese himself and she’s just a bleeping witch.

I get what you're saying but in Buddy's case I think he just needs to be told no a few times. At this point it's just exasperating to watch and wish someone would just intervene. Also, they made a huge deal about those stupid cookies. Yeah, I get it he helped make them BUT I sort of think they overdid it with those and now he is dictating that he helps with all the meals. Again, a monster of their own making

And just throwing this one out there
TTT 177: The Littlest Dictator

Reactions: 33
Did anyone answer the burning question of where’s Rosie?
Doesn't look like it but most likely she is gone. Maybe she said something mean to Jenn on her way out the door or maybe Jenn is just depressed she has to be a mom without hired help. They chose to try and outsource parenting instead of hiring an editor. Sad when you think about it.

Reactions: 12
I get what you're saying but in Buddy's case I think he just needs to be told no a few times. At this point it's just exasperating to watch and wish someone would just intervene. Also, they made a huge deal about those stupid cookies. Yeah, I get it he helped make them BUT I sort of think they overdid it with those and now he is dictating that he helps with all the meals. Again, a monster of their own making

And just throwing this one out there
TTT 177: The Littlest Dictator
I’m going to defend J$ for a moment…. if he does have ASD or something similar, telling him no isn’t going to help him. If that’s really what the kid eats every single night, he likely sprinkles the cheese on himself usually. A deviation from his usual routine would cause a reaction. He likely needs some sort of therapy to help him learn how to cope with situations like this. He needs to learn how to adapt to unexpected circumstances like the cheese is already on his noodles.

I’m very hesitant to call him a brat because I really do think he has something going on. I think their parenting skills or lack thereof only compound his issues but I think his behaviors are typical of a kid on the spectrum.

They suck as parents. They suck even more if they are parents of a special needs child and aren’t doing tit to help the kid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m going to defend J$ for a moment…. if he does have ASD or something similar, telling him no isn’t going to help him. If that’s really what the kid eats every single night, he likely sprinkles the cheese on himself usually. A deviation from his usual routine would cause a reaction. He likely needs some sort of therapy to help him learn how to cope with situations like this. He needs to learn how to adapt to unexpected circumstances like the cheese is already on his noodles.

I’m very hesitant to call him a brat because I really do think he has something going on. I think their parenting skills or lack thereof only compound his issues but I think his behaviors are typical of a kid on the spectrum.

They suck as parents. They suck even more if they are parents of a special needs child and aren’t doing tit to help the kid.
I really blame a lot of the picky eating on them rather than him since they are the ones who tailored his diet to being beige. I want to say in the beginning he ate a lot of different foods but that changed (probably because of the alleged choking incident). But yeah it could be something to do with ASD or somethign else. I think what bothers me more than anything else with them is they aren't even trying to eat as a family. Maybe if they all ate ate the same thing and together it might be easier to get him to eat something since they could say see Daddy's eating it or Mommy likes it why don't you take a bite.

Ugh, I just remember as a kid when I didn't eat something having to sit at the table until my food got cold and I just wouldn't get to eat.. I absolutely hated the pasta sauce/sausage my mom used and remember having recurring battles over that. Funny thing, my mom apparently was the same way as a kid since she refused to eat turnips and her aunt made her just sit there al night until they were eaten-just glad I didn't have to eat cold spaghetti.

And I know she says she's done with Hello Fresh but they actually have kid friendly meal kits that maybe they could all eat from.

I agree. Telling him “no” when it comes to dictating their whole day is one thing but I don’t think it’s the end of the world if kids have to eat a separate meal from their parents. If I was Jackson or Oliver, I wouldn’t want to eat the nasty tit Jenn was cooking either.

I don’t believe in the whole “you eat what is served or you don’t eat at all” rule that parents heavily imposed when I was growing up. I thought people were more understanding this day and age where we now have better knowledge and understanding of those who have food aversions or hyper fixations on certain foods.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Telling him “no” when it comes to dictating their whole day is one thing but I don’t think it’s the end of the world if kids have to eat a separate meal from their parents. If I was Jackson or Oliver, I wouldn’t want to eat the nasty tit Jenn was cooking either.

I don’t believe in the whole “you eat what is served or you don’t eat at all” rule that parents heavily imposed when I was growing up. I thought people were more understanding this day and age where we now have better knowledge and understanding of those who have food aversions or hyper fixations on certain foods.
I think for me what I'm concentrating on is it being rotten parenting rather than a food aversion or hyper fixation and bad time management skills. It may what we see but we've seen them cook a meal where they actually eat dinner as a family with the same food. They haven't even made an attempt to try doing it. I could get it if say she made something that they could feasibly eat and he hated it and refused to eat anything else but what they shown him being fed has been beige tit since they stopped feeding him fish. I even want to say someone on this board said that was going to bite them in the ass and it has. And yet the healthy things he likes like blueberries they witch about buying. Hey Slackers here's actually a recipe with Icelandic yogurt that your kid would probably like (it uses blueberries) and would fit in with your new yogurt for dessert mantra

What the hell do the trackers do between the hours of 9 and 12:30? They're always going to bed so late. I imagine they put the kids down between 8 and 9. Their house is always a mess so they aren't cleaning. Their "cooking" consists of prepackaged meals.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.