The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim watched a video on 6th grade slang....ok, that's just bleeping creepy. Why is Tim interested in what middle schoolers say? He doesn't have a middle school kid. Stay in your own lane, creeper.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I find it really strange that Dim is spending his time watching videos on what slang 6th graders are using. That in combination with his creeper glasses just makes him even more unsettling.

Tim watched a video on 6th grade slang....ok, that's just bleeping creepy. Why is Tim interested in what middle schoolers say? He doesn't have a middle school kid. Stay in your own lane, creeper.
jinx!!

Reactions: 23
OK so maybe they are on my cruise. Jenn says it's too late to cancel Factor for next week, even though she's already told us that she's paused it. But Tim then says, it's already cancelled for the following week....which is my cruise week.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And Dim thinks there should be a JarJar prequel....how to say you're not a fan of Star Wars. Why don't we have Jar Jar series take place on Life Day while we're at it.

And she is FOMOing about not going everywhere....

Reactions: 6
Ginn says "I've been editing". Dim says "well I was doing the dishes I wasn't just watching tv watching Jar Jar make out!" Ginn: "no that's not what I'm saying" Dim: "well that's with it sounds like".

Methinks they witch at each other/compete for who can be barely competent at functioning like adults. Again, everything is a competition.

Ginn says she wants to be in more voogs so she can "see" the stans. You can't... see them when you're in a voog Ginn. I think you mean so they can see you? Sometimes my own brain feels dumber after listening to these two try to express themselves in their native language.

Also please wash your hair. And yourself. Ugh they both always look like they're so stinky.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.51.18 PM.png

Dim, we don't need to see you folding your undies while you mention you love building things.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.56.42 PM.png

Then they're laying in bed and Ginn points to her shirt and says this is our new merch. Then it looks like she was going to pan down to show the full shirt but must have hated how her gut looked because there was a weird hard cut. THE MERCH WILL BE OUT SOON GUYZZZZZ, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST SINCE 2020.

Ginn wants to buy a beach bag from amazon she saw on Instagram. Good lord.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I need to find that video because I have an actual middle schooler and nothing pisses her more off than us using their slang 🤣

Tim is just being creepy, he's an SVU episode waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not going to do a full recap because hopefully one of our epic versions from @pkd81 soon (really, I look forward to reading those each thread) but here's a gif recap of what you missed

Jenn

Dim
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Tim needs to learn sixth grade slang because isn't that a good chunk of his audience? Along with highly unstable, emotional meemaws and people with, well, very low intelligence?

Reactions: 18
Ginn gives Da Baby pea milk because she thinks he'll get bird flu from cow milk.

Da Baby gets an ear infection and needs antibiotics.

But hey, at least he doesn't have bird flu which he wasn't going to get anyway from cow milk!

She says Budley will be doing his ear tube surgery "SOON", again, whatever the duck that means in her world considering she also said they're going on too many vacations this summer for Budley to do summer camp.

Reactions: 25
I did Freshly once for lunches. I didn’t like the taste. So I cancelled. The end. Please watch my full-length video where I tell you more about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When Jenn is editing the home slogs I wonder if she ever listens to herself? She didn’t want to cook for the summer because the 4 year old is not in school? So was the plan to give the high fat/sodium microwave meals to him too? Jesus, she has just opted out of most of life and Dim has let her. If they’re going to live on take out food they’re going to be huge. 2024 = clinically obese, 2025 = morbidly obese. 2026 should be an interesting year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I am only about 4 minutes in, but her editing is even shittier than usual and all over the place. Why are there so many cuts to random things. 10 seconds of her talking about organizing the upstairs playroom. Then, them talking about ear infections, then bam, a 5 second clip of Tim talking about a shoe rack. And what is with this new kick about organization? Tim says they always like to stayed organized. Dude, no. We've seen how messy your house has been for years. You have absolutely no interest in organization. The shoes piled outside the closet prove this.

I almost feel like if they say these things, they automatically become true in their heads.

Reactions: 20
FFS. If they are insisting on having J$ go with Dim to the parks all summer she could use that day or days to meal prep. It really makes me wonder what she did while he was gone-watch Bravo and stalk Tattle probably.

You know what I did today and yesterday meal prepped for the week. Not that difficult if you use your time efficiently, Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tim's plan for the future is to stand outside Ikea, hand out business cards and offer to assemble stuff "because he loves to build stuff." Clickbait title.
I think he might mean he will stand outside of IKEA and ask for handouts because he loves to not work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she batch cook & freeze, or use a slow cooker? She could throw ingredients in before they go out for the day and come home to a hot meal, or just defrost something. Because she doesn’t want to, she just can’t be bothered. This goes way beyond laziness & fomo. How does she think people who work shifts manage? Her sense of entitlement is off the charts and getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, Tim's strong opinion about the salt content in the Factor meals is confusing. People have said the Purple Carrot meals are also high in sodium, not to mention all the times they eat out or at the parks. I still they think they were healthy because they were vegan. He says it's amazing that one meal contains 30% of your daily allowance. Well, doesn't that make sense? If you eat three meals a day then each one could have 30%. I think this just shows that they must eat a lot more than three meals a day.

Jen makes some random RH reference. She seriously has to relate everything in life back to a Bravo show? She's such an idiot.

I'm glad she's going to make another full video about the Factor meals because they have just spent sooo long talking tit about this one meal that I can't imagine how thrilling a full vid will be. I wonder if it will come out right after the Rivian tore. Yep, they just seem pressed that they didn't get a sponsorship, even though they seem to give them out to just about anybody.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.