The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim tries to sound intelligent by saying he rewrote the Iliad with all the characters, including Gilgamesh and Enkidu. These aren't the same story, culture, or time period. He's such a wannabe intellectual. Then he tried to write the biggest number by adding zeros. :oops: Always a competition.

Then Jenn says she doesn't know how to sell things on Instagram after advertising their new merch. Do they listen to themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m glad Tim is at least looking towards his future past YT. I’m sure he will be rolling in the dough building $20 bookcases for random people outside of IKEA. Dream Big Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tinfoil hat does anyone think they might've cold called Factor trying to get a sponsorship and were denied or ghosted and are now acting out of spite?

Reactions: 34
OK so maybe they are on my cruise. Jenn says it's too late to cancel Factor for next week, even though she's already told us that she's paused it. But Tim then says, it's already cancelled for the following week....which is my cruise week.
My deepest sympathies! 😞

You will be in a confined space and could have them ruin your vacation experience at any given moment.

Reactions: 10
Wow. So much to unpack. I was busy spending the day with my boys, so just catching up from the last thread. Clearly her therapy sessions are not working. Who TF orders takeout every single day. Not only is it not healthy in any way whatsoever, it’s not financially smart either. Some places not only have tips, but delivery fees, misc fees and made up fees. One order can cost an additional $20 depending on the place. What was the point of this grandiose outdoor kitchen if they aren’t going to use it? She could makes a weeks worth of protein on the grill in an hour. She loves Amazon, they have biodegradable containers for around $30 since they are so earth conscious. Fresh side dishes are easy and quick, 15-20 mins each night. How is it so unbelievably hard for them.
Unlike her, I work full time, so by the time I get home I’m mentally and physically exhausted. So I’m not making 3-course grand meals, but I still manage to make a real dinner. Chicken parm can be made in an air fryer in 20 mins, combine it with noodles from the stove, full meal done. Grilled chicken, some vegetables, 15 mins and done. It’s not hard. Then do this while racing to get to practices or weekday games. Next I wouldn’t be shocked if they hire a personal chef as if they are truly celebrities.

Reactions: 23
My deepest sympathies! 😞

You will be in a confined space and could have them ruin your vacation experience at any given moment.

There are so many vloggers and podcasters on that cruise. You will have to keep us posted. Hopefully, they won't be too intrusive and affect the cruise for others.

Reactions: 16
She’s angry at Tim that her life got ruined by kids and she’s using dinner time as a weapon. Tim should just take over cooking dinner as well. It would easier for him than watching her performances.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think Jenn does things like meal prep, utilizing a slow cooker, etc because she cannot cook. She can only make very simple dishes and even then they look bleeping nasty.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, Tim's strong opinion about the salt content in the Factor meals is confusing. People have said the Purple Carrot meals are also high in sodium, not to mention all the times they eat out or at the parks. I still they think they were healthy because they were vegan. He says it's amazing that one meal contains 30% of your daily allowance. Well, doesn't that make sense? If you eat three meals a day then each one could have 30%. I think this just shows that they must eat a lot more than three meals a day.
Not only do they eat more than 3 meals a day but Dim thinks it’s normal to also eat dessert every night. He seemed so proud of eating a Greek yogurt popsicle as if he doesn’t also stuff his face full of cookies when no one’s looking. It doesn’t occur to him that you don’t have to have dessert with every meal, let alone every night.

Also they give Budley so many sweets. He doesn’t need a cookie after every meal, he doesn’t have to eat ice cream 5 times a day. It’s not like they take him to the dentist regularly, have fun with cavities, kid. At least give him some fruit.

There are so many vloggers and podcasters on that cruise. You will have to keep us posted. Hopefully, they won't be too intrusive and affect the cruise for others.
I knew that going in. I'm a pretty easy going person and the vloggers don't really bother me enough to affect my vacations, they don't really affect my time in the park at all. I mostly just laugh at how ridiculous they are.

I know Adrian/Theme Park Express is on the cruise for sure, he's posted in our Facebook group. Out of everyone, I hope Peter and Kitra are there. They seem like people that would be decent humans. I know they have a Florida trip coming up, I'm assuming they are on one of the LHP cruises.

If Tim and Jenn are on the cruise, I'm mostly curious to see them interact with their children in real life. Like, not what is created for the audience. Their REAL parenting. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, really?! This is how you present yourself in front of a damn camera! Her hair is a freaking filthy disgusting mess!

Screenshot 2024-06-01 172646.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Also they give Budley so many sweets. He doesn’t need a cookie after every meal, he doesn’t have to eat ice cream 5 times a day. It’s not like they take him to the dentist regularly, have fun with cavities, kid. At least give him some fruit.
But oh sweet 8 pound, six ounce baby Jesus if there are gummy bears on a buffet, that's just too much sugar for our bigger Buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jenn is seriously one of the laziest humans and I know some lazy ass humans... It's seriously not that hard to meal prep or throw dinners in the crock pot... I'm taking my kiddo on vacation all week and I've spent this weekend meal preparing so my hubby has lunches and dinners while we are gone

Did anyone answer the burning question of where’s Rosie?

Reactions: 9
Dim tries to sound intelligent by saying he rewrote the Iliad with all the characters, including Gilgamesh and Enkidu. These aren't the same story, culture, or time period. He's such a wannabe intellectual. Then he tried to write the biggest number by adding zeros. :oops: Always a competition.

Then Jenn says she doesn't know how to sell things on Instagram after advertising their new merch. Do they listen to themselves?
How can somebody who buys everything from Instagram not know how to sell on Instagram? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn is seriously one of the laziest humans and I know some lazy ass humans... It's seriously not that hard to meal prep or throw dinners in the crock pot... I'm taking my kiddo on vacation all week and I've spent this weekend meal preparing so my hubby has lunches and dinners while we are gone
Exactly! Unlike Jenn, I work and love my crockpot, air fryer, and instant pot for meals. We rarely order in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn't she already claiming she was editing "late at night"? She can never make up her mind about when she's "editing".

Hey Ginn, summer vacation doesn't mean you're also on summer vacation. Clean up your damn house. I know a lot of people with young kids and babies and none of their houses look like this. So stop using your children as a scapegoat for being a lazy useless mofo.
View attachment 2969096

Did she seriously redo Buddy's dinner because he didn't want parmesan on his noodles? I mean like at some point you gotta tell your kid to put up with it or shut up. There are kids starving to death and you're wasting noodles because there's parmesan on it. There were plenty of things I didn't like to eat as a kid but I ate anyway because my parents told me to and because I didn't want to be hungry. JMO.
“Wasting”? Au contraire! It probably became another side dish for her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.