The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that orgy looking picture behind Dim? šŸ˜³

View attachment 2969947
Looks like a Keith Haring who was huge in the 90s and a big LGBTQ advocate. Pretty sure he died of AIDS at a young age but my guess is Tim is trying to look hip here. at least his TV knows its Pride Monthā€¦I bet he wonā€™t figure that out until June 30 th when he goes to DS to try out the ā€œnewā€ Pride themed treats that will be gone before lazy b Jenn even edits the ā€œvidā€

Reactions: 15
I may have rolled my eyes at the Greek Yogurt frozen desserts and them acting like they were so healthy. Yeah, Greek yogurt is probably healthier than the tit they usually eat but I'm sure the cookie dough in the dessert doesn't help. I'm guessing the latest Dismplaining thing that's going on is label reading. He must be pissed that he hasn't been able to lose those turdy pounds by June. I'm wondering if another reason why they ditched Factor is they weren't happy with the non-teenage boy portion size. God, can you imagine the grocery store bills when both boys hit puberty....ewww.

Yeah and he's totally attempting to read calories and nutritional info. Here's the details for those yogurt pops (not as horrible as I initially thought they'd be, but let's get real here he probably did not stop at one). And J4D's were actually less in terms of calories which is more surprising.
Not to defend them, but Yasso pops were recommended to me by my registered dietician at my doc office! Theyā€™re also really good (I prefer the regular chocolate ones), and Iā€™ve lost 35 lbs since the fall just by altering my diet and following a meal plan.

I also donā€™t eat theme park food regularly or consider a minimum of two dinners to be a daily requirement. They remind me of a relative who insists he eats a very healthy diet because he eats gluten freeā€¦

Reactions: 13
So šŸ‘ was there bc they needed a sitter for j$ so they could both take Ollie to the pediatrician. Most adults would just divide and conquer, but how ridiculous would that be!
How, in this whole ear infection/tubes saga did they NOT gain some understanding of the whole virus/bacteria connection?
OMG! Make ONE dinner!!!!!!!! I just cannot. I have a picky eater, but somehow Iā€™ve figured out how to make ONE dinner every night for the 16-ish years that heā€™s been eating real foods. Ugh!
---
Talk forevvvvvver about Factor. Then say that youā€™ll stop talking so you can do an ā€œin depthā€ video about Factor. Isnā€™t that what you already did? This is literally revenge bc Factor wouldnā€™t sponsor them. 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Oh Jenn, why do you anger me so much. But I was happy to see that you had another session with your therapist (the camera that is). Why do you make everything sound so difficult. I love my slow cooker, and if I know my week ahead is going to be busy, I will spend a few hours over the weekend prepping some meals so Iā€™m ready.
and for you pulling ā€˜double dutyā€™ - you should be ashamed of yourself. I have been blessed to be a mom now for over 30+ years and never once did I feel it was my duty. We chose to have kids and they continue to be my pride and joy, not my duty. I know this is my ā€™go toā€™ line but those 2 boys deserve better. REAL HUGS and KISSES, not just camera ready ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
and for you pulling ā€˜double dutyā€™ - you should be ashamed of yourself. I have been blessed to be a mom now for over 30+ years and never once did I feel it was my duty. We chose to have kids and they continue to be my pride and joy, not my duty. I know this is my ā€™go toā€™ line but those 2 boys deserve better. REAL HUGS and KISSES, not just camera ready ones.
The double duty line reminds me of when she was lamenting that she was "stuck" at home with Oliver nursing while Tim was out and about, because she said she "knew what she signed up for." :mad:

Those are NOT the words of a (previously) infertile woman.
(which we knew was a lie)

The fact that there are still stans that buy her / their bullshit is beyond me.

Reactions: 32
Not to defend them, but Yasso pops were recommended to me by my registered dietician at my doc office! Theyā€™re also really good (I prefer the regular chocolate ones), and Iā€™ve lost 35 lbs since the fall just by altering my diet and following a meal plan.

I also donā€™t eat theme park food regularly or consider a minimum of two dinners to be a daily requirement. They remind me of a relative who insists he eats a very healthy diet because he eats gluten freeā€¦
šŸ˜‚ I just started eating the yasso a few weeks ago; I kept craving ice cream now that itā€™s gotten warm. I started factor back up 2 weeks ago. Iā€™m busy at work and gained some weight on my travels the last few months (only 3 pounds but still). I tend to do factor for 2-3 weeks to help out when Iā€™m busy. Donā€™t worryā€¦none of us are defending them šŸ¤£

I get factor for me and some posters hereā€”it fits our lifestyle. Iā€™m aware of the fat content and work around it for breakfast and lunch. Theyā€™re actually decent if you put them in the oven and then plate them. You also have to know which ones to order. However, for a family of four? It makes NO sense. Ginn didnā€™t like the taste because theyā€™re still healthier than theme park food. Dim and Ginn have really blown out their tastebuds. They cannot appreciate anything else or home cooking obviously because they choose not to do it. Life cannot be quick service and summer house. Thatā€™s why Ginn is the size of a house.

Reactions: 17
I think keeping Buddy home all summer was a bad idea. They should have just bought the camp at the school and not used whichever weeks they were away. Theyā€™re set for life, shouldnā€™t be a problem. Jenn can barely deal with one kid at home.

Reactions: 21
I donā€™t believe in the whole ā€œyou eat what is served or you donā€™t eat at allā€ rule that parents heavily imposed when I was growing up. I thought people were more understanding this day and age where we now have better knowledge and understanding of those who have food aversions or hyper fixations on certain foods.
Yep. And this causes eating disorders.
---
Not to defend them, but Yasso pops were recommended to me by my registered dietician at my doc office!
They're healthier than just regular ice cream and they're so good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I mentioned it earlier. That's exactly what happened. J$ asked to do the parmesan cheese. She said he could do it tomorrow. Then she declared that he didn't like parmesan and had to redo the plate. He didn't ask for it specifically and then 30 seconds later decide he didn't like it. Especially if that is the only meal the kid seems to eat.
Not to mention the last couple of times they showed him eating pizza, didnā€™t he have a ton of parmesan on the pizza?
itā€™s psychotic how she can spew a lie in a blink of an eye.
I am a terrible liar. I literally canā€™t lie that fast.

Reactions: 15
That was crazy that she redid the plate for him not putting the Parmesan on. I would have said ā€œOk you can do it next time and tonight you donā€™t have to eat the pasta.ā€ Heā€™d be fine eating just the vegetable and meat anyway. He probably would have forgot and eaten the pasta anyway.

Reactions: 9
If you stand really close to the orgy picture and let your eyes unfocus, you can see the image of Big Fat Panda, Nick and Holy Moly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TTT videos one year agoā€¦.
82447274-4652-49E8-935F-EBE096021336.jpeg

The latest videosā€¦..
D6FF88D7-A393-46DE-B77C-228C9F0836EA.jpeg

Views are down.
Is it because ofā€¦.
A) Video subject content?
B) Viewers are tired of Bojos BS/clickbait?
C) Budleyā€™s behavior, good (him allowed to be a kid) and bad (he gets and does everything he wants or he throws a fit. Video hard cut), take over of the channel, initiated by Tim?
D) All of the above?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And yet when she said he ate all of his dinner, there were still peas on his plate

Reactions: 12
TTT videos one year agoā€¦.View attachment 2970287

The latest videosā€¦..
View attachment 2970288

Views are down.
Is it because ofā€¦.
C) Budleyā€™s behavior, good (him allowed to be a kid) and bad (he gets and does everything he wants or he throws a fit. Video hard pcut), take over of the channel, initiated by Tim?
D) All of the above?
It is an inaccurate Comparison

Reactions: 5
It is an inaccurate Comparison
Their views are down though. Sure there may be an outlier here and there but home vlogs no longer get the views that they used to. There was also a time when Tim solo in the parks didnā€™t do as well as vlogs featuring Jenn and the kids but now Tim going to Disney are the only vlogs that seem to get over 100k views.

Reactions: 9
TTT videos one year agoā€¦.View attachment 2970287

The latest videosā€¦..
View attachment 2970288

Views are down.
Is it because ofā€¦.
C) Budleyā€™s behavior, good (him allowed to be a kid) and bad (he gets and does everything he wants or he throws a fit. Video hard cut), take over of the channel, initiated by Tim?
D) All of the above?
Am going say the more obnoxious budley gets the more an more people will tune off, he's no longer young enough for any of it to be considered "cute" he's a child now an people don't view children doing this tit the same as they view toddlers, the fact that comment saying it's ok to tell him no got so many likes is proof people are starting to see it's getting out of hand

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.