The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I have crappy gaydar, but I don't get a lot of gay vibes from either of them. I just see two douchey assholes who might have a couple of effeminate traits between them.

Probably unpopular, but I just don't get why everybody wants them to be closet cases so badly.
I’m with you on this. There is an expression, “armchair critic“ . What happened to cautioning others not to speculate about a person’s preference? We have no first-hand knowledge on this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tim being detained by wdw police:

👮: did you flash a gun at them?

Dim:
IMG_9969.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That drone show looks fine, like if you’re just walking through anyway, oh cool, there’s Dumbo. But does anyone really need “coverage” of it. It reminds me of that water parade that goes around in the lakes over by MK with that weird music (which I kinda like)

That drone show looks fine, like if you’re just walking through anyway, oh cool, there’s Dumbo. But does anyone really need “coverage” of it. It reminds me of that water parade that goes around in the lakes over by MK with that weird music (which I kinda like)
No... None of it needs coverage. These voogers are so desperate for content, it's pathetic. No wonder views on every channel is tanking. It's all getting so very stale.

Reactions: 18
Again, watching another video of when Jenn was pregnant with Buddy # 1

so Tim packed to go to D23, and to spend 5 days in California. Jenn is staying behind with bandit, and they go on and on and on and on about how much they will miss each other.

Jenn then reveals she won’t be by herself, she’s going to have friends come and stay with her, and they will have sleepovers and have fun.

Currently, I’m like a little bit older than Jenn was at that time, and the thought of having “friends” stay with me sounds absolutely awful.

But also, she literally can’t be by herself. I can’t phantom being so codependent on my spouse that I have to use my friends to replace him for a couple of days.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I'm very close with someone working on the government's response to bird flu, and there's no danger in continuing to drink pasteurized cow's milk. Jenn's just an idiot. It reminds me of at the very beginning of Covid where T+J weren't leaving their house AT ALL, and Tim said he was washing his hands every 15 minutes or so. Just to showcase how extra cautious they were about everything... meanwhile she's giving O dairy cheese that comes from those same exact cows. Just absolute morons, both of them.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, tops Tim riding Tomorrowland Speedway, and being so absolutely terrified of the Covid, that he wouldn’t touch the steering wheel so it just banged over and over along the track.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nothing, and I mean nothing, tops Tim riding Tomorrowland Speedway, and being so absolutely terrified of the Covid, that he wouldn’t touch the steering wheel so it just banged over and over along the track.
The complaining about eating the totally plain hot dog because he was afraid to touch the ketchup/mustard packets is top of the list for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OT: I found a YouTube channel, Tyler Thompson, he only has about 700+ subscribers, but anyone here interested in Disney should check it out. Check out Celebration: Disney’s Town of Yesterday. This is YouTuber that has put in the work. Documentary style.

OT: I found a YouTube channel, Tyler Thompson, he only has about 700+ subscribers, but anyone here interested in Disney should check it out. Check out Celebration: Disney’s Town of Yesterday. This is YouTuber that has put in the work. Documentary style.
I just watched that video too! The algorithm must be working for him as it popped up as a suggestion.

Very good documentary! :)

Reactions: 8
The hot dog voog is getting more views because they put Disney Cruise news in the title, which was basically a lie. It wasn't really news to talk about that bar on the Treasure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Tim was at the Disney Springs drone show last night, as media, because he has a lanyard on. Nothing on his insta stories (and we know he knows how to use them) and no video yet from them. Every other person on the planet has posted that they were there, including Dick. That tracks.
IMG_5579.jpg

Reactions: 10
Omg I dont remember seeing that!! Im cracking up picturing it in my head. Ill have to dig through old videos to find it. 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I went to look for it, but I found that stupid Q&A they did about the parks reopening...

OMG. How different they look in such a short amount of time!!! 2020 to now. Even Tim looks way thinner.

1716649236252.png

@BoPeeps78 ETA: Found it. Starts about 12:40.

1716649177958.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Like I said, she went from lights on to lights off. From bag over her head to bag over your head. They look like absolute hell.

Reactions: 5
Sure he could be hiding it from his parents but why marry a woman and adopt kids with her? That seems very cruel to the woman if he isn't being true to who he really is.

I don't really see TimBo as being gay either but
if Tim came out announcing he was transitioning to female and becoming a lesbian it wouldn't shock me 1 bit.
Unless she is gay too and they are both helping each other out

So it's been what? Another 2 days since they last posted? I don't understand how they are both just so bad at their jobs... they could go to a M/W/F schedule and have more days each week to screw around since we know they aren't filming each day

Reactions: 13
Unless she is gay too and they are both helping each other out
Yes which was relatively common 20+ years ago but now I certainly hope people would just move to somewhere accepting and live their lives. To each their own though and I get some people find it distasteful to speculate about such things but if you want to try and be an influencer you have to accept some speculation and negative feedback. Very few public figures receive only praise and admiration.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.