The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and actually help the value. That kitchen is not it.
Pretty sure she just did the outdoor kitchen because she binged watched HGTV between Bravo. Speaking of Bravo I saw an advertisement with Vanderpump being on a show with Gordon Ramsay. I wonder if that's made the cut to watch at Ft. Pampers. I couldn't handle two minutes of it.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the architect was thinking when designing that big wasted space in the middle of the kitchen. Perhaps they had the forethought that maybe someday a family would like a large open kitchen floor that can also be used as a children's playroom, a surface for costume making, a workshop for pumpkin carving, a video intro filming location, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the architect was thinking when designing that big wasted space in the middle of the kitchen. Perhaps they had the forethought that maybe someday a family would like a large open kitchen floor that can also be used as a children's playroom, a surface for costume making, a workshop for pumpkin carving, a video intro filming location, etc?
Also a hair salon for haphazardly trimming bangs on a squirming child.
---
He looks like he asked the blue fairy to turn him into a real boy.

View attachment 2953923
She had to have known she was a beard even way back then, right?

I thought there was something weird(er) going on with his jaw, but I think it's his backwards baseball cap causing a weird outline. But also like, why TF are you wearing a backwards baseball cap to your rehearsal dinner, did he think that's something straight guys do?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Very all purpose very much a selling point. It really seems like lot of wasted space. I really not a fan of Ft. Pampers layout in general it doesn't help that they lack any sort of sense of style either. They just do whatever is trendy and expensive for the day-like with the TV-and call it a day. It doesn't look good especially with all the clutter.
---

View attachment 2953923
Pinocchio themed wedding. He missed on an opportunity there. The Beard could've dressed as the Blue Fairy.
---
---

She had to have known she was a beard even way back then, right?

I thought there was something weird(er) going on with his jaw, but I think it's his backwards baseball cap causing a weird outline. But also like, why TF are you wearing a backwards baseball cap to your rehearsal dinner, did he think that's something straight guys do?
If she was in her early twenties and never dated anyone before she might've not. There's many a reasons they try to reel them in young. I was sort of shocked with how much he was screaming in that news story I linked earlier he was really trying for the macho sports fan there and it kind of failed flat like everything else he does save for IG photos. He totally kicks Dim's ass when it comes to IG but that's not really hard considering you just have to take better photos than a three year old with creepy glasses.

Also what is with the USA pin. A wedding is not a political convention. I get being patriotic but...seems a little out of place like the Pinocchio outfit. Note, he'll probably cry the next time he's getting pizza at the Pinnochio restaurant because he'll remember his wedding rehearsal dinner.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m thinking the trackers will do away with the kitchen altogether now. All they need is a microwave, a sink to clean Budley’s teeth and a cupboard for all the refillable cups they don’t use. Maybe they could put a bed in there to save Jenn having to drag her arse upstairs for nap time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m thinking the trackers will do away with the kitchen altogether now. All they need is a microwave, a sink to clean Budley’s teeth and a cupboard for all the refillable cups they don’t use. Maybe they could put a bed in there to save Jenn having to drag her arse upstairs for nap time
And a cabinet to store the dead mom's wishbone collection.

Our last house had a very similar setup, I'm guessing we had the same builder, it was built the same year. Our kitchens were almost identical except our pantry was on a diagonal and where their trash/recycle counter is next to the fridge, we had a desk area. I never used that wasted space in the kitchen area for anything, so I have to give them credit for at least using it for their 4th playroom, hair salon, filming studio....

I thought he was wearing a yarmulke.
That's exactly what I thought.

Reactions: 13
And a cabinet to store the dead mom's wishbone collection.

Our last house had a very similar setup, I'm guessing we had the same builder, it was built the same year. Our kitchens were almost identical except our pantry was on a diagonal and where their trash/recycle counter is next to the fridge, we had a desk area. I never used that wasted space in the kitchen area for anything, so I have to give them credit for at least using it for their 4th playroom, hair salon, filming studio....

That's exactly what I thought.
It should have an island instead of the peninsula. More storage and counter space, but it would have cost more and it seems the original owner went all builder-grade.

Reactions: 9
It should have an island instead of the peninsula. More storage and counter space, but it would have cost more and it seems the original owner went all builder-grade.
She doesn't need any more storage. She literally cooks out of the same one pan for every single meal!

Every house in my previous neighborhood had the same peninsula setup. Every model. I think it was just how they did kitchens at that time. We even had the same exact floor tile in that kitchen/dining/family area. My current house, we built in 2020 has a giant island and I love it. All the houses in this neighborhood have the giant islands though. I don't fault them for their kitchen setup. They could have done many upgrades in the years they have been living there though. We had our cabinets painted and replaced the countertops and it made a world of difference, especially when we sold it, because it looked much less outdated.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2953923
Yeah as a a straight male (a rarity here maybe?) he definitely looks like a closeted homosexual to me. But on the other hand it is 2024 why hide your sexuality? He is more likely just an effeminate straight man just like Tim Tracker. He's just made zero attempt to butch himself up at all. Making your personality revolve around being a dad and going to theme parks is pretty boring.

Reactions: 16
I know I may sound like a Nick stan, but IF he is gay, and his parents are super religious (which I am guessing they probably are), then he could be scared to come out in case they disown him. I have a friend whose girlfriend just came out to her mom. Her mom has disowned her. It's a very sad thing to witness. My other friend's brother came out to his parents probably 10 years ago (he's 38 now) and his parents are very religious. They didn't disown him, but basically told him they don't want to hear about his relationships. So, he's been engaged for 2 years now and his own parents don't even know. It's sad. I understand that IF he is gay that coming out would be the best thing for HIM, but it's hard when you think your family will completely disown you.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I like the Trackers’ kitchen layout. I actually don’t love islands and would prefer the large peninsula. The cabinets are a dated color now but I think they look nice with the light countertops. It’s definitely a big kitchen, tons of storage.

The problem is their mess all over. The peninsula is just a drop zone for all of their crap. The rest of it is cluttered too. It’s gross how they treat their house.

Reactions: 13
I thought he was wearing a yarmulke.

i also thought it was a kippah bc who wears a baseball cap that far back on your head? maybe people should be asking him about kosher food instead of dim lol

also friday night dinners is one of my favorite shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I may sound like a Nick stan, but IF he is gay, and his parents are super religious (which I am guessing they probably are), then he could be scared to come out in case they disown him. I have a friend whose girlfriend just came out to her mom. Her mom has disowned her. It's a very sad thing to witness. My other friend's brother came out to his parents probably 10 years ago (he's 38 now) and his parents are very religious. They didn't disown him, but basically told him they don't want to hear about his relationships. So, he's been engaged for 2 years now and his own parents don't even know. It's sad. I understand that IF he is gay that coming out would be the best thing for HIM, but it's hard when you think your family will completely disown you.
Exactly...i.e. Mike Pence and Lindsey Graham

Reactions: 7
Sure he could be hiding it from his parents but why marry a woman and adopt kids with her? That seems very cruel to the woman if he isn't being true to who he really is.

I don't really see TimBo as being gay either but
if Tim came out announcing he was transitioning to female and becoming a lesbian it wouldn't shock me 1 bit.

Reactions: 8
Sure he could be hiding it from his parents but why marry a woman and adopt kids with her? That seems very cruel to the woman if he isn't being true to who he really is.
True. To be honest, I don't think he's gay but who knows.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.