The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know which face is scarier but dim is in the running!
---
Someone in the comments called out dim for wrongly identifying a car as from Knight Rider when it was actually from Smoky and the Bandit. That Tracks
That was a cookie of the car.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Jen actually did some work, if they really are on a staycation, and posted a way too long vid at Universal. I am sure it’s a whole lot of Tim guessing about light poles and crap.

Oh, it looks like Universal announced some info after he filmed and they went with this weird super-imposed thing to update on the latest house.

View attachment 2957505

Anybody remember the fembots from the Bionic Man? This is what super-imposed Tim reminded me of.

View attachment 2957506
She did not put that in there 😂🤣😂 she really put that in there? They are like a spoof channel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She did not put that in there 😂🤣😂 she really put that in there? They are like a spoof channel now.
I jumped when “future Tim’s face” appeared superimposed! ( 5:46)
That was such a poor editing job.
4E281A73-DA3C-45C6-8509-66689B5FB8C0.png

Why didn’t they just do a voiceover or splice in full headshot Tim giving additional info?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Normally, I wouldn't bother watching the forty minute slog but I have to see if the Dim bot is real. JFC.

And hear I was enjoying binge watching a channel about historical clothing and now that's going to be ruined with Dimbot.

And saw it and now going to have nightmares. Thanks, Jenn, for the stellar editing :rolleyes:

The real question is how many people just watched till the Dimbot spot and then left.

And suggesting this one

TTT 176: It turns out that Dim was a Dimbot All A Long

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So Disney invites Tim out as media to see the drone show. Disney provides Tim with a wonderful dinner at the newest Disney Springs restaurant, Summer House on the Lake. Every other vlogger/influencer/random person posts their drone show video yesterday. Tim shows his appreciation to Disney for allowing him the opportunity to be on their media list after his racist and homophobic content by posting a Universal video. That tracks.

Every time the dude goes to Universal, he just spreads misinformation. He is absolutely clueless about anything Universal....but HHN in the title gets the clicks, so he doesn't have to be right on anything.

And big bleeping surprise, the summer tribute store is not where Tim said it would be, again. It's in the same location as the last 5 or so Tribute Stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Unpopular opinion 🚨
The drone show should’ve been put inside a park behind a ticket price paywall. Like in AK at the empty RoL amphitheater.
I saw a video of what a bleeping mess Disney Springs was after the show. They’re unprepared to handle it.

Reactions: 31
Unpopular opinion 🚨
The drone show should’ve been put inside a park behind a ticket price paywall. Like in AK at the empty RoL amphitheater.
I saw a video of what a bleeping mess Disney Springs was after the show. They’re unprepared to handle it.
Agreed. Disney springs is a nightmare in the evening without a show, I can only imagine the craziness it will be trying to leave after a drone show.

Reactions: 16
Oh Jenn, Jenn, Jenn, Jenn. It’s only going to be a very loooooong summer for you if you can’t be a MOM to your 2 boys. Time to put your IPAD down so Timmy can go out and do his job. Maybe they are waiting for ‘summer’ nanny to arrive? Either way, I’m sure it’s going to be a shitshow until then.
I loved the summer when my children were home. No one was running out the door super early, your schedule was better, and best of all we got to spend time together. Something Jenn definitely tries to avoid every day.

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion 🚨
I said the same thing to someone yesterday. I hope this is just a test for drone reliability in the Florida heat/humidity/wind and this show or a show like it moves to AK in the fall.

Reactions: 8
I said the same thing to someone yesterday. I hope this is just a test for drone reliability in the Florida heat/humidity/wind and this show or a show like it moves to AK in the fall.
Hope so too. Agree with @Rebelle I’ve seen the show in Paris and it’s cool. By the time they get a real drone show at a park…drone shows will be super commonplace. Still a perfect fit for AK though.

Reactions: 9
I can’t with her editing 😂 😂 😂

Omg. It’s so funny how bad she is at this.

I cannot believe they can live off this but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Once again Tim needs to find something “savory” because he has a tummy ache from eating so many desserts. I still find this odd that a savory meal would cure his sweet-induced tummy ache, but then again I would never eat three desserts at the same time so I guess I can’t relate.

Maybe it’s just an excuse he gives himself to justify eating more food?

He complains about waiting 20 minutes to get his food. He really hates waiting for anything—except for his lazy wife apparently.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.