The Tim Tracker #175 The future no longer looks Rosie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's been what? Another 2 days since they last posted? I don't understand how they are both just so bad at their jobs... they could go to a M/W/F schedule and have more days each week to screw around since we know they aren't filming each day
Buddy's out of school, right? They must be miserable especially if there's no regular nanny for Da Baby either. I expect Ginn to hit the sauce more this summer to cope with having to do more than 1 or 2 tasks a day besides just remembering to check in for a cruise and making a cottage cheese-tomato sandwich for her supposedly only lunch of the day.

Reactions: 17
While I miss the content on this thread, I kind of love when they don’t post at all for days for ordinary reasons. I just imagine Tim getting stressed but being scared to ask Jenn. What a nightmare his life must be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The dude is going to continue looking more and more haggard the more he bites his tongue (with his tiny little teeth) and lets her run the show (by not running it at all). It's so funny that the stans always say the unwell are just jealous because imagine supposedly being "set for life" but looking as haggard as they do for their age. Oh yeah, great bleeping life indeed. Keep on cruising and cruising (literally and figuratively) and assume it won't catch up and isn't catching up. I don't think even an intervention could knock them out of their denial and delusion. Even if Dim is annoyed with Ginn and as their channel continues to tank, he'll find someone and something and anything else to blame for it, just like he blames 1900 Park Fare for displaying gummi bears instead of his stupid incompetent ass parenting his demanding and bratty child.

To be this privileged and piss it away (or pee shake it away) is really a talent.

Reactions: 28
A bit OT, but on YT I was recommended a home tore of some giant, ridiculous house in Golden Oak where one of the bedrooms is modeled after DCL. Imagine how much money the Trackers could save if they remodeled their home to resemble the cruise ship rather than constantly taking cruises. I guess they would have to re-do the backyard to turn it into a mini-Castaway Cay since that's the only port they usually leave the ship for. They could even model their kitchen to resemble Cabanas, fill some chafing dishes with Factor meals, and just have food available at any time of the day.

1716671553488.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Man, the views for that Hot Wheels Video Sponsored by Aura they did 2 weeks ago are horrific. The Home Vlogs are getting lower and lower. I'm wondering if they will simply make less videos and they will be focused on making sure "Disney" and "Universal" are in the title.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So I guess it's staycation weekend. Seems sort of stupid doing it on a holiday weekend since you know the rates have to be off the wazoo.

Reactions: 14
And then soon enough they're going to do another bombardment of Aura-sponsored voogs for father's day. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think the hotel stay was because of the drone show media thing last night. Jenn couldn’t be stuck with TWO kids in Lake Nona if Tim was out until 10pm.

There is also a media thing at Typhoon Lagoon for Glow with the Show tonight, we will see if Timmy got invited to that.

Reactions: 15
I think the hotel stay was because of the drone show media thing last night. Jenn couldn’t be stuck with TWO kids in Lake Nona if Tim was out until 10pm.

There is also a media thing at Typhoon Lagoon for Glow with the Show tonight, we will see if Timmy got invited to that.
Any bets which hotel they will be staying at. If it's the value resort be ready for a witch fest that will totally eclipse the Boardwalk stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bit OT, but on YT I was recommended a home tore of some giant, ridiculous house in Golden Oak where one of the bedrooms is modeled after DCL. Imagine how much money the Trackers could save if they remodeled their home to resemble the cruise ship rather than constantly taking cruises. I guess they would have to re-do the backyard to turn it into a mini-Castaway Cay since that's the only port they usually leave the ship for. They could even model their kitchen to resemble Cabanas, fill some chafing dishes with Factor meals, and just have food available at any time of the day.

View attachment 2957293
I have had a bunch of those monstrosities recommended to me to
---
Any bets which hotel they will be staying at. If it's the value resort be ready for a witch fest that will totally eclipse the Boardwalk stay.
I bet it will be one with a boat launch to DS which will be amazing since the boats aren’t running due to low water… saboteur! 😂

Reactions: 10
While I miss the content on this thread, I kind of love when they don’t post at all for days for ordinary reasons. I just imagine Tim getting stressed but being scared to ask Jenn. What a nightmare his life must be.
He’s probably so busy taking care of his 3 children that he doesn’t know she’s not posting anything. Would love to know what the last video was that he did any type of preview/quality control.

Reactions: 10
They probably don’t even know its a holiday weekend
Will they go to the car wash in the middle of the day & wonder why so many people are there?

Also, 7 of the May videos are over 100K in views.
1716681777274.png

Reactions: 7
Will they go to the car wash in the middle of the day & wonder why so many people are there?

Also, 7 of the May videos are over 100K in views.
View attachment 2957468
The only videos to get over 100k views are Disney related or Universal. Several Stan’s seemed to have turned away from home vlogs. Their views are getting lower and lower and it’s what they bleeping deserve.

Reactions: 17
A nice and slow steady decline for the trailer trash. Hopefully they were fiscally irresponsible with their earnings and Tim is working at the Home Depot and Gin has to work at the mall. All the while not being able to afford a baby sitter or child care and finally seeing how hard it is for two parents with full time jobs.

Alas, good things happen to bad people and they probably were smart enough to have someone manage some of the money

1716684131877.png

Reactions: 1
Looks like Jen actually did some work, if they really are on a staycation, and posted a way too long vid at Universal. I am sure it’s a whole lot of Tim guessing about light poles and crap.

Oh, it looks like Universal announced some info after he filmed and they went with this weird super-imposed thing to update on the latest house.

1716685153015.png

Anybody remember the fembots from the Bionic Man? This is what super-imposed Tim reminded me of.

1716685235733.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Looks like Jen actually did some work, if they really are on a staycation, and posted a way too long vid at Universal. I am sure it’s a whole lot of Tim guessing about light poles and crap.

Oh, it looks like Universal announced some info after he filmed and they went with this weird super-imposed thing to update on the latest house.

View attachment 2957505

Anybody remember the fembots from the Bionic Man? This is what super-imposed Tim reminded me of.

View attachment 2957506
I don’t know which face is scarier but dim is in the running!
---
Someone in the comments called out dim for wrongly identifying a car as from Knight Rider when it was actually from Smoky and the Bandit. That Tracks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.