Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don't see why they don't just post photos of the events and maybe the teacher etc. There is no reason that they need to post the kids.
Exactly, they could post a nice pic of the setup an caption it with whatever it is, like here's our mother's day event where mothers will enjoy such an such an the kids will do such an such, or today was such a great day where the kids done such an such for the mothers etc, no one needs to be in it,

Makes me wonder if even the teachers are happy about it as well an even have a choice if they want photos, I know I'd be pissed, am doing modules at work for qualifications an one of them am supposed to be observed but they can't be bothered coming in so want the photos for the "proof" an I've already made it clear how fking angry I am an have told them fine but I'll have a face mask on an they can take it or shove it

Reactions: 6

elliebee27

VIP Member
It is SO common nowadays for schools to publish all kinds of things with the kids. In our district here we signed a waiver, you can allow it or not.

In California - it was just there, all over the place, the kids' photos, events, things they did, and it made me kind of uncomfortable. Private vs public there was no difference in that.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day including Rosie who is the one who'd been raising Oliver.

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I don’t see them going to Japan. Jenn threw it out there as something they will hopefully do but Tim made it sound like they were simply getting passports for the boys so they would need less documentation when going on cruises.

First class travel to and from Tokyo for them would be so expensive. A first class ticket from Orlando to Tokyo round trip on a random day in June is a little over $10,000 and that’s just for one ticket.
The way they travel, the trip would probably cost them $75,000 or more after factoring in travel, hotels, theme park tickets, food, souvenirs, etc.
I can't even begin to comprehend spending that much for a holiday........

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Wasn't there a picture of Jenn with her phone at the event or am I just Mandella effecting that? Also, nice talk about winning in the voog. Guess Tattle touched a nerve.
This was the photo, but it’s very well possible that this wasn’t Jenn with them.
IMG_4442.jpeg

---
hmmmm...in this voog j$ has on purple protectors. in the ig screen cap they were green weren't they?
It looks like the lighting in the screen grab made the headphones look green.

trouble843

Timestamped proof of the Smellephant's massive underpinning:

The way you've embedded the video - do they still get a view if I watch it?
(please say no) - and if no -will someone post their videos more often.
I'm not even wanting to give them a hate watch.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Is hotel discount a thing over there, If you are going be booking quite a few rooms? Like I could maybe see the appeal of these trash homes if hotels didn't discount anything for a good booking even if 5% is shit but if hotels are like here then I'd think the hotel would be a much better deal an at least you have a clean an much better room

I don't think you get these types of vacation homes here (at least am not aware you do) but whenever my family's been going someplace on holiday we have always been giving a great discount for the amount of rooms we have had to book, some of the b&bs in Blackpool for instance had just enough rooms for us to book out every room an some of them gave us a good few hundred off the total price just because we booked out the whole place

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I went back to look at Jackson’s shoes. It’s so weird.
Here, they look like they are on the correct feet.

IMG_1504.png

But a minute later, when he discovers the loose screw, they are backwards…

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Well now I'm really curious if they're on the DVC sailing or not...

The DVC sailing is on the Magic out of Ft. Lauderdale and isn't considered a "member cruise" in the typical sense with all the special stuff. So, small ship, a foreign location, and no specialness...

I don't understand these Elemental homes. Are there residents in the neighborhood? Who would want to live beside a vacation home that can have 40 people? The airbnb beside me is annoying enough and it's just a 1 bedroom condo. I thought all these HOAs in Florida are strict but they allow all these vacation homes that can have like 10 families at once?
Some of them I think are in resort communities. I think the website references three of them and Dim and Dumbo have talked about other rentals being in the same community that they visited. I also want to say they are not directly owned by Elemental but they essentially handle all the property management elements to rent them out.

2020planner

VIP Member
I can't remember specifics but they did partly choose it because of the campus coming at the time. They thought they'd grab a house that would be millions after all was said and done. It would've worked out that way, but Disney can't help but fuck things up for themselves. I'm actually surprised they haven't moved yet.
I don't remember them mentioning that at all, and their home (and those around them in that subdivision) would NEVER have been worth millions in the future just because of Disney building that tech / finance / imagineering campus for workers.

ETA: I looked it up bc I was curious and Disney didn't even announce the campus publicly until July 2021.
Tim and Jenn bought in August 2018, a whole three years' prior. Unless they had some insider info (which I doubt :ROFLMAO: )

1715692680227.png

1715692665361.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
As insanely annoying as his behavior is to me, I feel bad for Jackson. Their home vlog shouldn’t be titled “what they’ve learned from having a 4yo”. It should be “look how bad we’ve fucked up this parenting thing. Learn from us.” The kid has hearing issues and speech issues. Yet, for entertainment Tim thinks it’s appropriate to share with his viewers the meltdown that happened over Jackson not understanding or being able to repeat lyrics to a song. Tim, you are an asshole. And based on the emotional meltdown of Jackson, I’m guessing he’s made fun of at school everyday for not hearing things or saying things correctly because how he reacted is not typical, no matter how badly the Bojo’s want to think it is.

Dont even get me started on the lying to your child, the winning thing, the always being right thing, or the complete lack of control of their child. Jennifer, keep wagging your nasty finger at your commenters. We’ll just see how this all plays out for you. It’s all going just as many of predicted years ago. Keep up the great work.
View attachment 2919486
Ugh. Sad & pathetic. And to think, we wouldn’t realize any of this if they didn’t have such big mouths spewing their private failures out in the open on YT! They really can’t help themselves😖
---
Eating my homemade dinner but still thinking about his statement. That probably also explains why the cousins get invited to the water parks and stuff. He wants his brother to see how many adoring fans weirdos come up to him every 5 steps.
You nailed it!

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
So there is a clip of the kids singing on the mother's day IG stuff. You can sort of see J$ in it. Or I'm pretty sure it's J$ since the kid you see in the back is doing that stupid dance they sometimes exploit him to do and is in the back. It's really sort of sad.

IMHO it's really cringy the school can't set up a private page to post this shit to.
I just noticed the video. It’s hard to tell if it’s him or not. There’s another little boy who looks like him in the group shot of the kids and I think it might be that little boy in the video. The shirt color matches up. But it’s hard to say.
---
The school posting public is a bit of an advertisement for the for profit school. Didn't people say they thought the Trackers revoked photo consent for him?
Jackson is not in the group shot of all the kids.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I have bought stuff from Halara before (thanks TikTok) and their clothes are super comfy and nice, but those overall shorts are just hideous. When I saw Jenn pop up wearing them in the water softener clog, I thought they actually looked cute, but that was before we knew they were shorts. The shorts are so ugly.

Typzee Teepee

I have 2 questions: did Ollie's cheek bruise happen on J4ds watch on Saturday? And why isn't their house childproof? You claim Ollie is wobbly and yet all your furniture doesn't have any padding. Why are they not concerned with the safety of these 2 boys?
And for the love of God, please stop carrying around a nearly 5 year old.
My kids were 14 months apart, and i was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We had NO table in the livingroom at all...the only hard furniture was the tv stand,that we bolted into the wall. 30 plus years later i see this was probably overkill, but to have all that junk all over the floors is an accident waiting to happen