Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xojamilyn

I don’t think her overalls are from Halara. The Halara overalls have two buttons and the ones Jenn was wearing only had one. Plus, Hilara doesn’t have overalls in that flesh color.
I think they are something similar to the Halara ones.. the color isn’t right and the ones Jen has on don’t look like a waffle material like Halara’s. That gathering of material in the crotch area, man.. I can’t get over it. Not flattering.

Reactions: 3

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I get what you're saying, but having a nanny sleep in a tent isn't illegal or anything and honestly we don't know that whole story. A nanny placement company could "allow" that.
That's true, I mean I'd see it as bit shitty if a company allowed it when the family had a RV, would be different if all the family were camping, I'd like to think she got a pull out bed or something but it is the slackers so anything is possible

mjm9

VIP Member
I can't remember specifics but they did partly choose it because of the campus coming at the time. They thought they'd grab a house that would be millions after all was said and done. It would've worked out that way, but Disney can't help but fuck things up for themselves. I'm actually surprised they haven't moved yet.
Trying to follow your post.

Didn’t they move into their house late 2018?

Did they have insider information or something?

Cause how could that be a factor for the Bojos IF Disney didn’t announce the Lake Nona campus till July 2021?

I just love it so much. The nanny wasn’t there the week before either. When they did the water filter stuff. And then the Hot Wheels show. Now Jenn will have to parent on the cruise most likely
She might be able to get someone like Nanny Claws for the cruise. Some college kid or high school kid who doesn't know better could easily be hookwinked into going on a "free" cruise and being worked to death. Want to say I've read AITA with a similar premises to it on Reddit.

JssLG317

VIP Member
No fines. If you have so many unexcused absences, you don't move on to the next grade. Excused absences are sickness/injuries/family emergencies. Vacations are unexcused. In Middle/High school, typically if your absence is not excused, you cannot make up the work. So, if you miss an assignment, you get a 0. I think 15 absences labels a student as a truant and then DCFS or whatever agency investigates the family.

But I'll be honest--we used to take days off from school, even in high school to go to Disney or whatever and I'd call them in sick. If it's less than 3 days out, you don't need a doctor's note. We didn't do it too often, but we did it enough.
In our district the kids get 10 days of absences. Then there are 3 “illegals” that require dr notes. On the 4th illegal the principal sends our info to the local magistrate. I’ve had to rearrange Dr apportionments and stuff because we used most of the days for travel hockey. Tomorrow he’s missing his 10th day for the last tournament that falls in the school year. Luckily our last day is the 23rd so we should be good.

pkd81

New thread time:

I was actually stunned to see this ad as I’m not used to them. I pay premium NOT to be subjected to these interruptions. 🤬
I use adblocker on my laptop which I watched it on tonight. They've been doing them every day for almost the past week now and on the podcast as well. Used to it would be a random one off which makes me wonder if Aura changed their terms where they have to advertise every day for the duration of the code or they're getting some sort of additional kickback-like a percentage off of the sales every time the code is used. I can't imagine a lot of people buying that shit though. From what I've read they usually try to sell to older people.

Reactions: 1

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
If anyone needs proof that Tim is controlling, Nick made a comment how Jenn has not seen Inside Out yet because Tim will not let her. When Nick asked why Tim will not let her watch it, Tim says it’s because he doesn’t want Jenn to cry.
Nick says that sometimes it’s okay to cry like it’s okay to talk on the phone and Tim responds with, “no it’s not.”

Does anyone else find this weird that Tim won’t allow Jenn to watch a movie just because it might make her cry? I’m sure she has seen plenty of movies in her 40 years on earth that have made her cry. I’m 39 and watched Rogue One for the nth time on Saturday and bawled like a baby at the ending. Just like I knew I would.
Which vid was this in?