Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I actually had the sense that they did have money. Maybe not filthy rich or anything like that, but they adopted two kids right? And Tim told the story in an OLD live (pre-kids, one of those Q&A ones with the tree backdrop) that they would go to Key West and he would do scuba diving camp and wanted to be a marine biologist. Jenn was CLEARLY jealous and basically said that in this live. Super easy to find this one, it is the one when Jenn said she used to want to be a history teacher. 😅

Anyway, Jenn made fun of it laughed at Tim for not being able to see in the mask underwater due to his eyesight or something like that and she was clearly doing so because she was FOMOing that she never got to do anything so cool like Tim did during his childhood

I wonder if Tim means he wants to spoil J and give him everything plus their undivided attention because he felt overshadowed by his own siblings.
I really do feel th Dim did not really want a second child and this might be why.

Reactions: 7

court2022

Chatty Member
She's pretty much up the wazoo as far as their sect is concerned and believes a lot of the more harsher rhetoric. There was a FB but it has been placed in private now. She also used to work for a crisis pregnancy center which explains a lot and had her fairly extreme views on the subject matter posted on FB at one point as well. They're both pretty much have drank the Koolaid and then some some. Dick has cleaned up his accounts to be mainstream but the rhetoric is probably still there under the surface . I should've taken some screenshots when it was still public, but since she isn't actively posting on her husband's accounts and seems to be more of a private figure I didn't. She and J4D would not get along at all based off of what I saw especially with Jenn's little fundraiser a couple of years ago.
I don't know. I wouldn't say she's an "awful person" because of that but that's just my opinion.

mjm9

VIP Member
I was thinking it was weird that he was holding Budley as well. I really think there's been a lot of regression with him since O was born and they still haven't corrected it and O is 14 months now. Hell, in a couple of years O will probably be acting like the older brother if it keeps up at this rate. One thing I didn't mention earlier was I was shocked at how picky of an eater they said Budley was. That comment about how he didn't like the mac n cheese because it wasn't the right mac n cheese was really WTF.
Yes, I still find it strange that at 4-1/2 years old Budley is carried around by Tim A LOT!

I think it’s so Tim can CONTROL Budley and prevent him from running amok. Like what happened at the Hot Wheels Monster Truck Show.

They were probably late for their dinner reservation (as usual) at Garden Grill.
Tim didn’t want to waste time chasing Budley around, as he can’t film.

As they passed Spaceship Earth Budley probably threw a hissyfit and they had to promise him they could ride it after dinner.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
58:34
It’s pretty much at the very end.

ETA: I personally don’t think Tim finds Jenn annoying at all. I think that he thinks that the sun shines out of her ass and worships her because she is his “hot chick.”

Maybe “controlling” was not the right word for me to use. It came off more like he didn’t want her to be upset. Just like they don’t want Jackson to be upset that he didn’t win.
Right he has to win so she still has to be the hot chick he worships. Maybe deep down he feels differently but he won't reveal that.

Now what if her laugh isn't fake? That's a scary thought.

• Heart
Exactly, they could post a nice pic of the setup an caption it with whatever it is, like here's our mother's day event where mothers will enjoy such an such an the kids will do such an such, or today was such a great day where the kids done such an such for the mothers etc, no one needs to be in it,

Makes me wonder if even the teachers are happy about it as well an even have a choice if they want photos, I know I'd be pissed, am doing modules at work for qualifications an one of them am supposed to be observed but they can't be bothered coming in so want the photos for the "proof" an I've already made it clear how fking angry I am an have told them fine but I'll have a face mask on an they can take it or shove it
Teachers probably have no choice if they're photoed or not. I know at my job they don't give a fuck about that. And I hate getting my photo taken because I can not for the life of me smile on cue. I know one of my photos was used for a presentation and I was really upset about it and the person who used it thought it was funny it was used. Needless to say, I was not amused.

• Sad
Maybe we can call it a "churritzo", like Dim's favorite way to pronounce chorizo.
---

It's clear Mrs Dicky Bananas is actually raising 3 boys and yet I don't feel sorry for her.
I do and don't. She seems like an awful person based on what I've seen but at the same time she is a product of her environment and no one deserves to be with someone lik Dick. Still though trying to force your views on others makes her insufferable to me as well.

He's tried with Dim, guaranteed. Ginn ain't having it. It's a lot of work for the women. She will never put down her tablet and pick up a spin mop. Never.

I don't remember, honestly. Probably not. I just vaguely remember them being very smug talking about it and how great it was going to be.
I am now wondering if maybe the Poly stay where they did dinner last year was an attempt. I remember thinking that whole thing was a bit weird and I remember the videos were fairly choppy as well but who the fuck even knows. The whole relationship is weird as fuck. If he really wanted to convert him he'd be better off having a Crumbl-ish franchise and trying to get Dimmy to be his spokesman by providing cookies for life but then they'd probably be sued by now (I may find the whole Mormon cookie/soda shop lawsuits fascinating).

• Haha
I feel bad for the people working in the XXXL tshirt factory that’s churning out shirts for Ginn that say Litehouse Point and Lighthouse Poynt.
She probably won't buy the correct size either much like her husband prefers to buy ladyies products and ends up looking like Karen at the playground-thinking of that infamous shot of him with his hands on his hips awhile back that was posted here. Seriously, if they were the proper size of clothing it would help both of them immensely.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Has anyone been following along with this post in the facebook group from yesterday? There's been a few great responses to it.

1000010539.jpg

• Haha
He's prob as Splu says a self diagnose, pisses me off that this seems to be the "in" thing, like go fk off to doctors an hospital appts for a few years an then come back an tell me if you really have anxiety, because until you have been through drs/hospitals an had therapy etc I don't buy your "anxiety"

People seem to get a shitty day where they don't feel 100% themselves or have that little stress breakdown confused with a disorder an then self diagnose themselves, that's not how it works, EVERYONE has anxiety to some degree, but there is a MASSIVE difference between everyday anxieties an a disorder
Ugh I really think he wants a Better Help sponsorship. Maybe Jennan share her therapist's info with him. Honestly, I wish she would post so that Dick would fade back into the background.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Little late to this but my God, Buddy was so aggressive and tight hugging those characters. It was messing up the suits. This kid is out of control !!!!
People with certain cognitive disabilities have been known to have enhanced strength. There's a horrible slur for it, but that's what I see here.

So was this video shot before the truck show?

Buddy was super hyped for the characters. Makes me wonder if he was promised a “surprise” if he hugged and high five all of the characters.

That was a complete turnaround from his hard ignores at 1900 Park Fare
I think you may be on to something. I am thinking this was filmed the day they got the water softener (last Thurday)

I don’t think the school event was on actual Mother’s Day. It was likely on Friday. There is no way they get that kind of turn out on a Sunday.

I do believe Tim was probably sitting in the parking lot with Oliver though. How awkward
Yeah, no way they'd have it today with it being Sunday (way too many conflicts with church and stuff not to mention that I doubt they'd be willing to pay staff over time).

Okay, Tattlers choose between…

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
c) 🧀 cheese (nicer than outright calling Dick a rat)
d) 🍌 banana

…to start a post discussing Nick related topics.
I think I prefer 🍌 for just Dick with a🌭 added to the banana if Dim or the Trackers connected so we can be aware it's relevant to the Trackers but Dick is still going to be heavily involved.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
This video--when he says was check in day--was filmed on May 1st. Platinum people checked in on May 1st. So this wasn't filmed Wednesday-yesterday. It was a week ago.
Tim is wearing this shirt when he said they were checking in to the cruise:

IMG_4490.jpeg

And then the same shirt during the live show:

IMG_4491.jpeg

Is it possible they checked in a week late for the cruise?
(I know Jenn is in a different shirt but she once changed her shirt 3 times in one day.)

• Wow

FreckleFart90

I don't think I can stomach this one, had an interesting day of giving notice to my current employer and they're in panic mode (as they deserve to be).
Quasi I just went through the same exact thing but with a super toxic employer and it did NOT go well 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
I was already certain that Rosie quit but this does really confirm it. They have said before when Rosie called out that they wanted to keep up Oliver’s usual routine which includes outside time and other activities so I’m thinking that Jenn refused to be the one to do those activities so Tim had to bail on the podcast.

Nick on his own does not bring in as many views as when Tim is with him so now Jenn’s inability to be alone with Oliver is effecting not only their pockets but Nick’s as well.
I wonder how they even split proceeds (if there are any).

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I'd always wanted to see how much crap they buy that isn't covered by the cruise. I bet the grand total is obscene.
---
Meanwhile Dick pimped out his beard for mother's day. On the surface the little post seems nice but of course he has to hash tag it up. Am I the only one annoyed by the term boy mom? Girl dad annoys me too. I really don't know why you have to emphasize one gender or the other when it comes to parenting. It's very Henry VIII or Jenn Bojan. And , Disney Mom? FFS. Also, he sort of has a mental health message at the end about the day being painful for some. Again, on the surface seems considerate but when it's coming from a guy who cries over churros every week I am just rolling my eyes.
Using the hashtag “Disney mom” is so dumb. How’s she a Disney mom? Because her kids go to Disney World sometimes?
Is Dick’s wife the same age as him? I know he is in his early 30’s but she looks a lot older than him.