Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And if you want to magically induce nausea there's a magical moment and crying fest caused by "The Feed the Birds" song on a certain Dick's IG. Seems he seemed very happy with his former podcast buddy than he was about a month ago when he was crying with a churro over Dimmy.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Forest

VIP Member
Maybe they will have already lost the kids’ birth certificates and that will be that 😂

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Im honestly wondering if it's his bedroom. Wouldn't be surprised if he and his wife have separate rooms.
I immediately thought it was his room too. His sons are too young to have a computer in their room I would think.

To take this back to the Trackers, I wonder if Tim is jealous that Nick is getting these opportunities. Tim was the first really big Orlando theme park vlogger and the only big one to have kids (right?) But no one is looking to him for interviews, podcasts, etc on what it’s like to be a dad in the theme parks.

Today's video was an absolute boring vlog. Only reason I saw it was because my kid LOVES Jurassic Park and wanted to see it. I walked away.

If this is a nanny from a legitimate company, or a nanny who knows what they are doing, that wouldn’t be allowed. Most nanny’s would charge their regular rate plus an overnight fee plus charging extra when she has to watch Jackson since she is Oliver’s nanny only.

I think @fiveleggedgoat is correct in that they soon quit after a cruise because that’s the most time they are spending with them consecutively. At home, Jenn can get away with having Rosie handle Oliver all day because she can say she is “editing” or her and Tim have to go out and work (by working they mean eating and filming it). But on a cruise, Rosie is feeding Oliver his dinner while both his parents sit at the same table and stuff their faces.

She also was stuck on the ship with Oliver while Tim, Jenn and Jackson frolicked on the beach. She was stuck on the ship the whole time. I know she is there to watch Oliver but she probably thought she would get to watch him on the beach some of the time.
Somehow I doubt they do it through legit company. And I'm pretty sure they usually prey on people in not so great circumstances or are easy to manipulate-Lynn had that credit card debt judgment and Nanny Claws was a college kid for example.
---
View attachment 2927516

Remember this? It still exists. Did they forget to take it down? Or did they never bother to update it?
It's been up there indefinitely. TBF she's still paying more than most people do on average on that site.

Using the hashtag “Disney mom” is so dumb. How’s she a Disney mom? Because her kids go to Disney World sometimes?
Is Dick’s wife the same age as him? I know he is in his early 30’s but she looks a lot older than him.
I want to say they are around the same age she may be a year older if that. They got married ridiculously young which common with the religious sect they are from. I do wonder if they underwent any fertility treatments after she had the miscarriage or attempted to try again because it seems like they adopted fairly quickly after that given their age and timeline. I know that Dick mentioned in his spiel that they always had planned on adopting or thought about it even before they had issues . I really could care less and it's none of our business but I do feel like he almost adds the miscarriage bit of their adoption story for drama/sympathy purposes. If they have a "miracle" child I guess we'll know they also pulled a Bojan.

Am with you on that, it sucks that you didn't have a choice, it gets to me that people will respect things like pronouns, mental health, how you dress etc without question (which they should) but when it comes to photos it seems that's off the table with being respected if you want one taken or not, an because it's seen as no big deal to most then they treat it like your the wrong one for not wanting it without caring why you don't want it
Yeah, it really pisses me off. The place I work for likes to think they are inclusive and in a lot of ways they are but in a lot of way they're not and some of the stuff HR send out is borderline patronizing . Sadly, probably common in a lot of places. But I like being told that they care of my safety during the pandemic and then insist we have roommates if we went on a conference trip (uh, sure like rooming with Susie Sneeze A Lot is going to be great for my safety).

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
Tim has interests I think. He likes building things. He seemed to like playing sports in his youth. Didn’t he like surfing? He definitely doesn’t like theme parks lol. It’s just a job for him.

Orangebird

She did get something from Halara though. I remember either from a clip in FRE or a screenshot posted here, I saw a Halara bag on the counter behind her and was wondering if she got one of those Disney influencer one piece tank dresses with built in shorts. Please lord let it not be that. Seeing her in that with her feet in sandals might burn my eyes out.

• Haha
Diaper bag was forgotten because Rosie is no longer there to tend to the baby’s needs.

God forgive me, but that haircut is not doing the kid any favors…

Something tells me he got another kitchen floor, office scissor Jenn special…
View attachment 2934328
Also, Jackson’s roller coaster PTSD is apparent when Tim and Jenn have to reassure him that the model roller coaster in the lobby is not actually there and he doesn’t need to ride it. Also, Jenn seems panicked that Jackson will freak out when he sees the water slide that is themed to look like a roller coaster.
Is she still cutting the kid's hair? I was thinking that was part of the problem when she was giving his bangs a touch up. I want to say we were discussing his hair on here before and how there's not a whole lot of ways they can actually style it, but seeing her mess with the bangs I think clicked for me what was wrong with it. That and the kid was unfortunate enough to have the Semi Inbreeds for his parents and takes after his mother. Ugh, and I just noticed the pink and purple water bottle :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What the hell has Tim been doing that prevented him from doing the podcast? Driving Jenn to Muffins with Mom and waiting in the parking lot for her? Not making videos for his own channel, that's for sure.

Poor, poor Dick. He's going to need an extra churro this week, especially when his solo podcast really tanks compared to the one with Jenn as Tim's super special guest. These people are all ridiculous. Nick--get yourself a real, in person, live therapist to work through your issues, don't babble on about them to a camera. First on the list--drop Toxic Tim from your life. Second--embrace your true self and go live your best life with that Hunter guy. I saw the Instagram pics, you make a great couple.
From what I saw on Instagram, the Boyfriend has his own issues (specifically, a wife and child) so there's that. Maybe together they can seek counseling. The Boyfriend is cute though.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

2020planner

VIP Member
I do and don't. She seems like an awful person based on what I've seen but at the same time she is a product of her environment and no one deserves to be with someone lik Dick. Still though trying to force your views on others makes her insufferable to me as well.
Ok, I admit I missed some background info on the Mrs.

Why is she an awful person?

erry

VIP Member
Right. At any level of schooling, a surgery would be considered an excused absence and wouldn't count towards any absentee policy. As opposed to cruise #985, which would be an unexcused absence.

This mystery is getting more and more clear to me, the kid never actually needed tubes put into his ears. His parents are the worst parents.

Did they mention it? I still haven't watched.
---

Universal Japan is in Osaka, that's a flight away from Tokyo or a 6-7 hour drive. There's no way they'd travel within Japan. Absolutely no way.
Yea Jenn mentioned it, I wanna say within the first 10 minutes. She’s already got an opinion on it

1000% with you!

We need an emoji at the beginning of posts, like we had 🥔 for the cat mom, so that those not interested in Dick related topics can skip those posts.

Any suggestions, anyone?
(I couldn’t find one for churro)

maybe 🍌
Maybe add a hotdog to it if Dim is involved that way people will know if it's actually Tracker relevant too because I know some of it overlaps but Jesus. And if a banana doesn't work we could always use a
🐀

• Haha
If he's evangelical they don't do true therapy in most cases. They go to unqualified religious counselors to maintain the rule structures of scripture.

He's a catch for that world. They get much worse. Like Duggar worse.
Ugh, I know you're right about 🍌 🌭 but that entire world really grates on me. I think it's partially because I grew up around a lot of them. Last I checked he had under 6K views for the day which are bad considering Dim and Jenn had about 12 I think when they posted a their joint pod a couple of weeks ago. People aren't going to want to watch for just him. I don't know what he expects to get out of it now because it hasn't really opened up a door for him other than us bitching about him here. I still can't get the Tracker angle out of it either other than laziness and maybe a quick failed cash grab.