Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I don't think the overalls look bad, but the color washes her out. I'll take those over those damn jean shorts she always wears.
I wonder if she's dipping into Beige Mom now that's she's hyper fixated on those weird repackaging TikToks.

Reactions: 5

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
yeah...didn't he get the clear backpack for that event?
I’m wondering if they got the clear backpack for Jenn to use and then she of course did not go so the backpack went unused. I thought because they bought it, the arena had a clear bag policy but since Tim had his backpack with him, that can’t be the case.
If he is filming with his phone, what does he even need a backpack for? Jackson is almost 5 years old so it’s not like they need a full on diaper bag for him.

Forest

VIP Member
So when was the Hot Wheels show? And when was Tim doing all the water filter stuff? That’s when they said she called in sick. Was that the week before

dingdangdong

Admittedly, I know nothing about the dining plan but it struck me as odd that they did not purchase one for Oliver especially if they were planning on getting meals for him. Were they just planning on paying out of pocket for him? Not ordering food for him at all? Why not just buy a dining plan for Oliver too. We know they can afford it.
You can’t buy a plan for a child under 3.

Am curious, do you all get fined over there for taking kids out school for holidays? England an Wales are I think £60 per kid per day, most do it because even with the fine it's still cheaper taking kids out than paying the prices during holidays for going away however parents don't do that continuously, Scotland works on like a attendance record I think where if the kid has so many absences without good reason then it can be around a £1000 fine an a month's jail sentence, the slackers would rack up those fines very quickly here
At least in the state I'm in they do have truancy officers and I want to say not having your kid in school can end up CPS on your ass. However, it's also super easy to get a kid enrolled in homeschool. So if they wanted to travel I could see them having some bullshit story that she wants the boys to have individualized attention and that they're so advance that she hires a tutor for them and supplements it with online school. Also, if there is any $ once they're old enough I really do see her sending them off to boarding school

LMH0906

I think you might be right. Chris Pratt is a DVC member. Checking in a week later than me might be because they are sailing a week later.

Does your cruise go to Castaway Cay as well? I noticed they said double dip Lighthouse Point but didn't mention Castaway at all.

Tim brought Da Baby to the park Monday morning. Wednesday they all went to the library together. It seemed like, at least in this home vlog, Rosie wasn't around (or mentioned). The cruise is still 30 days away, so I wouldn't think she was making up for time already. The last time that she was mentioned was the home vlog before the Hot Wheels thing where Jenn said that Rosie had to make up a day because she was "sick" and she would be working on Saturday that week and that Jenn can go to the Hot Wheels thing with Tim and J$. Jenn did not go. She didn't even appear in the home vlog section of that video and it was never mentioned why she didn't go.

Nanny always seem to quit on them after a cruise, so I can completely see Rosie getting home from that Spring Break cruise and looking for another job. Jenn had mentioned she was "sick" at least 3 times since they've returned. I don't know about everyone else but when I was looking for a new job, I always called in sick to my current job.
Yes, the DVC cruise hits Lighthouse Point, Castaway Cay & back to Lighthouse Point. No Nassau.

PoorKid

VIP Member
Also I know Dick is kind of a Dim parasite, but anyone else thinking it might be time for him to get his own thread. I know his IG has the numbers. And even as paltry as the Poocast is I think it does too.
He's sooooooo dull, I think it'd be a year before we'd need a #2 thread. He's probably just getting more airtime here bc the Trackers have been dedicating their lives to their children slacking.

Yep, it's normal now to post pictures from events and stuff.
I work at a private school in another state and we have a person in charge of all social media for the school. She posts daily on Facebook and Instagram with all the daily events and special occasions. J's school must have the same.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
“Florida law (Section 1003.21(1)(a)2, Florida Statutes) specifies that children who have attained the age of five years on or before September 1 of the school year are eligible for admission to public kindergarten during that school year based on rules prescribed by the school board.”

J$ does not turn 5 till Nov. 29, 2024, thereby ineligible for the school year of 2024-2025.

Therefore he starts kindergarten in the school year 2025-2026. ie. August 2025
Am curious, do you all get fined over there for taking kids out school for holidays? England an Wales are I think £60 per kid per day, most do it because even with the fine it's still cheaper taking kids out than paying the prices during holidays for going away however parents don't do that continuously, Scotland works on like a attendance record I think where if the kid has so many absences without good reason then it can be around a £1000 fine an a month's jail sentence, the slackers would rack up those fines very quickly here

Reactions: 4

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The school posting public is a bit of an advertisement for the for profit school. Didn't people say they thought the Trackers revoked photo consent for him?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Sorry! I’ve learned something new today. When it comes to them though, still sticking with lack of any form of actual discipline. Because they suck.
It's all good, my mum learned the hard way about candy 😂 but I do agree his discipline is a lot to answer for because even though my bro lost it with smarties an skittles he still knew what "no" was an to calm down when he was pushing his luck when my mum was started to get fed up

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I went to public school and I do remember in elementary school we'd have a yearly program put on for the parents, a couple of themed weeks, holiday parties, but nowhere near as extensive as this school has. I think it's a little ridiculous having a four year old do all this crap, but that's just my opinion.
I agree, it does seem a little much, like I get having small things for the kids quite a few times, we did too but we didn't have anywhere near the amount of parent involved things that this school seems to have, holidays like Easter/Xmas we made little things to decorate the school with, we done mothers/fathers day cards an valentine's cards, the only parent things we done was a church service at Xmas, end of school sports day, the house cup which was also our end of year day and once a year parents day where they come into the classroom during class to "watch" the lesson an see what you were doing, so really they were at the school like 4 times minus parents night which obvs wasn't a event, an high school they were literally only there at parents night

OT kid next door has been chosen as a fairy for this year's gala, not even my kid an am putting more effort into decorating the house to join in with hers than gin puts into her own kids life's

Peasy

As far as the diaper bag goes, I wouldn't be that surprised if he isn't fully potty trained still. The only reason I even entertain that he might be is he goes to school.
I had 5+ old year olds in my prek classroom who had regular (daily) accidents. Private school owners want that $$$$$.

• Sad

whosenose

Did anyone watch the Hot Wheels vlog? I don’t think Jenn was there. You don’t see her or hear her at all. The seat next to Jackson was empty.
Tim says at the beginning of the video, “I took Jackson.” He didn’t say “we.”
I wonder if Rosie called out again.
hmmmm...in this voog j$ has on purple protectors. in the ig screen cap they were green weren't they?