Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix221

Either the surgery was June an they have realised it's going to clash with vacations so have postponed it, or it's just not been made, at this stage it's just downright negligence now, an if it was made an keeps getting pushed back am surprised someone from the hospital hasn't gotten in touch about it because surely they must be wondering why it's constantly being pushed when they have no reason not to have this done, they don't have jobs, they can take vacations whenever the hell they want, this isn't the hospital pushing them back like this now, it's them, there is no fking way a wait list for a kid has been THIS length of time even with shit insurance

When does actual "school" start for J? I don't know how these fancy school things work, but I'd imagine at age 5 he would need to go into a more actual "school" setting where he's getting Maths, English, Science, Cooking etc like a primary 1 here would, could it be they are trying to fit in all these vacations over the summer because they won't be allowed to take him out continuously? Do these schools have a certain amount of days that kids are allowed to take out during the year so if they are sick they get like 20 days in the year or something?
---

Especially to Japan, that's like a 14 hour flight for me, I'd imagine it's longer for US
Sorry if this was already answered shorter lol but At 5 he should be starting Kindergarten My kiddos go to a “public” private school, you have to do this whole lottery system to get in, and they follow the same school schedule as the county, but there’s one private school around us that follows the county for something’s and do their own thing with others. They get Math, Language Arts, (English class they do reading and writing and such) social studies, science, and a special like PE, Art, and Muisc that rotate every day, they usually get art and music once a week and the PE the other 4 days. They can miss a certain amount of days and I can’t remember the exact number for ours because they only miss when they are sick but it’s a low number maybe like 3/4 a 9 weeks for unexcused absence so they wouldn’t be able to pull him for multiple week long vacations every month. Our kiddos get out for summer break May 30th and will go back for the new school year in the first or 2nd week of August, even the private school follows that schedule to my knowledge.

Reactions: 4

From this video it looks like Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point is going to be so full of Bahamian culture, activities and excursions.

I can already see Tim & J4D fudging up everything with their poor footage, misinformation and ignorant borderline racist commentary.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that video. I can't see them having a good time at all. Pity it actually looks fun.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I do wonder if Stanny Lynn wasn't getting married do you think she would still be under the Slackers employ?

Snippysnips

VIP Member
But I'll be honest--we used to take days off from school, even in high school to go to Disney or whatever and I'd call them in sick. If it's less than 3 days out, you don't need a doctor's note. We didn't do it too often, but we did it enough.
You guys get a ton more school days than we do so I wouldn't see anything wrong with that, here kids are literally off every single month, there isn't a single month they are in school every weekday, they are off 2 weeks Oct, 3 weeks Xmas/new year, 2 weeks Easter, 7 weeks summer, bank holidays, in service days (the hell if I know what a in service days is), teacher training days, voting (why I don't know when we have town halls) then you have strikes constantly an now they are talking about making Fridays finish at 12pm which is going screw up a ton of people who don't/can't get the child care, an they have the cheek to punish a kid if they need a day off, our system is a mess

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
If my husband and I were vloggers and he got invited to the preview of one of the most anticipated coaster openings of the year which was the same day as a hosted buffet dinner for a restaurant that has been open a few weeks that we already reviewed for breakfast....hands down, he's going to Cedar Point. That Top Thrill vid would have had more views than what they are getting for an entire week.

OR--Tim could have gone to Ohio and Jenn could have taken the kids to 1900 Park Fair and vlogged it. Oh wait---she's not capable of even just driving to the GF, let alone eating a meal alone with her children. But I can say 100%, it's possible. My kids were 3 and 4 when we moved here and I took them all over Disney, to any and all restaurants, rides, whatever....alone. No nanny. Just me.

I really think there's more to that story...like he was invited to go ride the ride, but he had to foot the bill himself, pay his own flight and hotel reservations, etc.

And the way Jenn was talking in the live about all the stuff they have going on, I really do think Rosie is no longer with them.
I don’t know if Tim going to Cedar Point and vlogging the opening of a new coaster would actually have brought in bigger views than their 1900 Park Fare dining review.
Tim solo at a non Disney amusement park doesn’t usually do big numbers for them.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I don’t think her overalls are from Halara. The Halara overalls have two buttons and the ones Jenn was wearing only had one. Plus, Hilara doesn’t have overalls in that flesh color.

I’m wondering if they got the clear backpack for Jenn to use and then she of course did not go so the backpack went unused. I thought because they bought it, the arena had a clear bag policy but since Tim had his backpack with him, that can’t be the case.
If he is filming with his phone, what does he even need a backpack for? Jackson is almost 5 years old so it’s not like they need a full on diaper bag for him.
As far as the diaper bag goes, I wouldn't be that surprised if he isn't fully potty trained still. The only reason I even entertain that he might be is he goes to school.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I believe Rosie has been Oliver's first (and only) nanny. Even though Jenn has been saying since January that Rosie has been with them for a year, Rosie started with them right at the beginning of school--so August. She overlapped with Jess (who was J$ nanny only) for a couple of weeks. This is also assuming that Rosie and Rose are the same person as Jenn started out calling her Rose.

J$ has had a revolving door of nannies.
Honestly I've lost track now, they have had that many an they screw up timelines to suit themselves, it's hard to keep track of exactly when they started an left, I know they started out with stanny Manny an went from there, but it still sucks these kids will have numerous strangers in their lifes, they won't know stranger danger either because it's been so normal for randos to approach them

• Sad

mjm9

VIP Member
Okay, Tattlers choose between…

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
c) 🧀 cheese (nicer than outright calling Dick a rat)
d) 🍌 banana

…to start a post discussing Nick related topics.

I don’t know if Tim going to Cedar Point and vlogging the opening of a new coaster would actually have brought in bigger views than their 1900 Park Fare dining review.
Tim solo at a non Disney amusement park doesn’t usually do big numbers for them.
It may have for Top Thrill only because it's one of the more popular coasters out there with pretty impressive stats. I need to go back and see how their videos for Iron Gwazi did because that was one of the more anticipated coasters when it came out. If there wasn't a height limit of 52' I could imagine him dragging poor OG on it saying it's like one of your race cars Buddy which the mere thought it just ridiculous knowing the stats on that thing.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I think Tim had a rather normal childhood where they weren't wealthy, but not dirt-poor either. But I think he is still resentful that his parents didn't buy him everything he wanted. That explains why he buys everything for Jackson; he's reliving his childhood, but with enough money to buy anything he wants. I don't know why he ended up like that. I am also going out on a limb and say he resented his adopted siblings. I assume Tim is the kind of person that felt since he was biological that he deserved everything.

I also agree that he didn't have many (or any) friends and it's easy to see why. He's an asshole and most people don't want to hang around someone like that. It would probably also explain his lack of friends in videos anymore, people sure seem to come and go. Sure, there's Adam, but he's an asshole himself so they probably get along just fine. I'm not counting Nick as a friend, he's just there for his own gain.

I went back to Tim's first vid recently and there was a comment Tim made that stood out to me:

View attachment 2919354

So, the jealousy of other people was definitely strong. It also may explain why he still lugs around that big ass camera and giant fuzzy balls to attract attention to himself to show off his "camcorder" and how he's made it to the big time.
How obnoxious. Who could read that and be supportive?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Florida law (Section 1003.21(1)(a)2, Florida Statutes) specifies that children who have attained the age of five years on or before September 1 of the school year are eligible for admission to public kindergarten during that school year based on rules prescribed by the school board.

J$ does not turn 5 till Nov. 29, 2024, ineligible for the school year of 2024-2025.

Therefore he starts kindergarten in the school year 2025-2026. ie. August 2025
This is correct. In August, J$ would be eligible for VPK, which is (Free) Voluntary Pre-kindergarten. For that, the child has to be 4 on or before September 1st. When my kids did VPK, it was 5 days a week from 9am-1pm and you could opt for before and/or after are for an extra fee.

My experience with private schools is that their cutoff day is actually earlier in the year than public schools. Our school was 5 by June 1st.

Wondering if those were maternity shortalls it would be about on point for her, though I figured she outgrew all her maternity wardrobe a cruise or two ago. I tried searching them but did not find them anywhere. Surprised Target didn't have them because that seems to be the go to place as of late.

Commandereddy

I noticed the same. It's clear that Dim had the bright idea of surprising Jackson with this whole event in the hopes of capturing a huge amazed and overjoyed reaction which could be monetised and provide a nice clickbaity thumbnail.

"Do you know what we're doin' yet?"

"Let's go find out."

Who walks into a huge arena filled with monster trucks but keeps the camera focused squarely on his son, who he is awkwardly carrying like a toddler to keep him in frame, all whilst staring creepily at his face hoping he gives him the reaction he paid good money for?

View attachment 2920052

This asshole. That's who.

Unfortunately for Dim, Jackson's flat affect and dripping nose wasn't quite the home run he thought it was going to be.

So let's film a fake intro, where Jackson is already playing with the monster truck toys bought at the event, to make it seem like he knew what was going on so there is an explanation for why he doesn't start doing backflips when he sees the trucks.

Only in Trackerland. Fuck these low-IQ grifters.
The picture pkd81 posted earlier shows two backpack stripes, not his normal camera bag. Maybe it's for souvenirs? The pre-show does have activities & giveaways. You can get little toys & other things. Maybe he had the ear covers, bottles of water, snacks & souvenirs in it. This arena must be way more lenient about bags. I've never been able to take a bookbag size in a place. Only small clear bags.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Teachers probably have no choice if they're photoed or not. I know at my job they don't give a fuck about that. And I hate getting my photo taken because I can not for the life of me smile on cue. I know one of my photos was used for a presentation and I was really upset about it and the person who used it thought it was funny it was used. Needless to say, I was not amused.
Am with you on that, it sucks that you didn't have a choice, it gets to me that people will respect things like pronouns, mental health, how you dress etc without question (which they should) but when it comes to photos it seems that's off the table with being respected if you want one taken or not, an because it's seen as no big deal to most then they treat it like your the wrong one for not wanting it without caring why you don't want it