Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Dick filmed the podcast on Sunday (Mother’s day) and said it was the first opportunity he had to sit down and record the podcast.

So maybe he is the one who was too busy to find time during the week to film?

Reactions: 6

2020planner

VIP Member
So snooping through FB and found some vintage Florida Man Dimmy pictures from when he was allegedly in college and in a band. Pretty sure of the pics was posted with him and the stupid guns already but also there were a couple of these gems as well which I'm posting just to add to the photos throughout the years of an imbecile. I also looked trough some of the albums to see if a young Jenbo was in them but did not see them.

View attachment 2919849
View attachment 2919850
View attachment 2919852
Oh yeah, those are some oldies but goodies, aren't they? :sick:
I wish I could find some of the other old saved pics I remember from Guru of Tim but I think they were on my other computer. :confused:

Reactions: 5

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Is Jenn wearing one of Dim's undershirts. And seriously, the more I look at Oliver and his bruise the sadder I get. And ugh, Budley McBratt a lot is really obnoxious in this one. The only reason he is pretending he is "into" characters is because he gets attention from his parents. It's pretty freaking obvious.
---
I wonder if they get some sort of bonus with Aura when their code is used or something. They are really going hard with the advertisements. She's actually been fairly consistent on posting lately which is a rarity for her.
I was actually stunned to see this ad as I’m not used to them. I pay premium NOT to be subjected to these interruptions. 🤬

court2022

Chatty Member
I worked in a pricey franchise preschool for about 12 years before staying home with my daughter. I would say most do take photos and share them on social media for advertising, the only age group that in generally booked out with waitlists in most schools is infants and maybe ones. After that there tends to be more wiggle since the classrooms can have more kids.

We did take tons of pictures since our parents got an email every day about what their child did with photos (at least 3). But the school really only shared photos from events like Truck or Treat, Mothers Day, Donuts with Dad, etc. The only time they shared a lot was during summer since we did a summer camp program that involved visitors and field trips (before covid).
Yep, it's normal now to post pictures from events and stuff.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Okay, Tattlers choose between…

a) 🌭 hutdog
b) 🐀 rat
c) 🧀 cheese (nicer than outright calling Dick a rat)
d) 🍌 banana

…to start a post discussing Nick related topics.
I like the rat. Mainly because I’ve never watched or listened to anything with him in it but the pics posted here instantly make me think rat.
For a channel that advertises “new videos every day”, they certainly no call-no show quite often. I’d have been fired a while ago if I did that at my job. Even though I have 2 kids.
In the past week or so I’ve been seeing more and more posts on Reddit about influencers who go to restaurants, eat a meal, and then refuse to pay all because they are influencers and think they deserve everything for free. Makes me think of king and queen of the grifters. I could see the trackers acting like that.

mjm9

VIP Member
Assuming they had already paid for a room for the nanny on the cruise, what’s DCL’s cancellation policy?
Not knowing their room category and how long the cruise is and IF they had booked a room for Rosie this is what I found.

It just depends when they canceled the reservation.

3277CDBB-0928-4D79-A406-0D5486BFAE00.jpeg
723B5D02-6D93-4328-A354-8F1F3898C415.jpeg
A0939C7B-4D0F-444A-8CD4-4980763CF3DB.jpeg

gaga09

My son’s daycare that offers VPK started registration back in January and was full by March. He’s the same age as J and just turned 4. It’s becoming a lot more common for kids who are delayed or not ready for Kindergarten to wait another year. Something they may need to think about.

New Staycation at The Boardwalk. Their last Disney resort on the list. Also, doing the Quick Service Dining Plan. They know the views are down so a staycation will get them decent views. Plus, the last dining plan video is at 378K views even though they were awful at showcasing it.
Oh thank God. Likely it will be boring as hell but I need a break from Dick and Co.
---
Sorry I can't keep up with all these emojis. Why don't people just keep scrolling if it's not interesting? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's sort of hard to keep up. Also, I think when we get to multiple pages about someone other than the Trackers it gets slightly annoying for some. However, I blame J4D more than anyone else since she went three plus days without updating and we just had a 🍌 soliloquy of doom on the poocast this morning.

DoreenP

So is it confirmed that the nanny quit? I haven’t watched everything, obviously, can’t stomach it. If they have an upcoming cruise, is it possible she has extra days off before that, to make up for the extra time she working on the cruise? I guess the first cruise vlog will tell the tale…

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I was actually stunned to see this ad as I’m not used to them. I pay premium NOT to be subjected to these interruptions. 🤬
I use YouTube premium but need to update my billing and am waiting for a new card. So today is the first time in a long time I am doing YouTube with ads and there were 4 (maybe 5) ads in this video and the video wasn’t even 30 minutes long. It was annoying but I’m just salty because I’m not used to ads.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure we are getting a home vlog sometime today but probably way later. They said in the live that they are doing something fun today so that will probably be tomorrow’s video. I predict no video Saturday because they are also doing something fun this weekend and then we will get whatever that is uploaded on Sunday.

court2022

Chatty Member
If they aren't blacklisted from legitimate company's then I doubt they are using one, I feel like they will be doing this through private advertising or word of mouth which makes it even more scary when you think of the amount of lunatic stans they have, at least with a company background checks would be getting done but then they would need to also pay the proper amount (which when it comes to their kids they don't want too) an also not be able to take the piss, a company would also maybe have set working hours for their nannies so like maybe they can't do more than say 40 hours per week and/or can't do more than 2 or 3 overnight stays per week, an if they go over hours or stays perhaps pay needs to be doubled, I really think they are doing this private because it seems like they really take advantage, didn't they have one nannie sleep in a tent while they had the RV? I doubt a company would allow that
I get what you're saying, but having a nanny sleep in a tent isn't illegal or anything and honestly we don't know that whole story. A nanny placement company could "allow" that.