Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Say here's a wild idea, how about they stop filming the kids all together an then they won't need to wait until the camera stops to talk to him about shit, if he does something wrong then it can be addressed there an then in the moment which will help the kid learn, because once that moments passed kids don't give a shit about what was done, the times gone, they done whatever they wanted an got away with it an THIS is what they learn

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So in regards to the ear surgery. My son had chronic issues as well. I took him to the ENT. He definitely had hearing loss and tons of fluid. I was scheduled for surgery about a month and a half after the appointment. I was also on the waiting list to be bumped up sooner. I also live in the Orlando area like these clowns. My ENT was part of Nemours hospital in Lake Nona! My son recovered from the surgery and was normal the next morning. We had a restriction for baths and pools and stuff for a bit, but he was basically normal the next day. I hate the fact they are making that poor kid wait, in pain and unable to hear the world around him. Then again, imagine having to hear his parents drone on and on...

• Sad

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 11.34.42 PM.png

To the tune of You're The One That I Want:

♫ I've got chins, they're multiplying
And I've lost all self control
Never shower, always dining
It's frightening (frightening) ♫

• Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Their fan base is absolutely bat shit crazy.

IMG_4486.jpeg

These are the weirdos they should be worried about running into in the parks. Their fans really are unwell.

• Wow
  • Sick

cari_

First time I’ve even caught up in weeks! 😅

This whole thing about letting J$ “win” all the time is baffling to me. I used to teach a competitive form of dance. We had little kids around J$’s age competing. If you had a prodigy kid, they might even be competing in the under 8s at the World championships…even at 6 years old. You had to level up a certain way to be allowed to compete at Nationals and Worlds, so the judges weren’t playing, even at beginner levels. The parents of the kids were made aware that they would have to have talks about winning and losing if their child competed. We were really supportive of anyone that chose to compete - praising them having courage to get up and compete, helping coach them to have better results the next time, etc. We rarely had major meltdowns from kids. The kids also grew up as very gracious winners AND losers.

And I would LOVE to see them supposedly talk to J$ about this “later, at home, in a safe space.” 🙄 J$ is not going to remember and understand when you decide to tell him, “Buddy, remember when we told you that you won on the slide like 4 hours ago? Well, you didn’t.” Like, huh? That made no sense. This whole thing about talking to him in the right place sort of reminds me of these politicians who will say “nows not the right time to talk about gun laws” after a school shooting….but they also don’t want to talk about it any other time.

glossyeyes

IMG_0097.jpeg

I had paused the video at some point and this was the image it showed. This is her glare at Jackson after she opened the door. Like she didn’t want him to come outside and she looked very annoyed. I have also come to an idea they book online these staycations and still go to the desk… odd when you can check in online and not even speak to anyone. They do this to ask for any cancellations or upgrades. They must pull that “Do you know who we are?” Statement. Did anyone count how many times they complained about their room and the resort itself?? I lost count.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.
I think they are terrified of giving Jackson sugar because they falsely attribute his “wild” behavior to it.

That’s why they pile globs of butter on waffles to keep him away from syrup.

Also, to your point, keeping him away from sugar so stringently is probably causing him to want it more.

• Sad

Hippotracks

Jenn wishes Disney would keep changing Mickey's not so scary because it's the same thing every time. This coming from someone who spends thousands to go on the same cruise over and over. What an idiot.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I like the banana too. I feel bad for the little innocent rat (Remi) to be associated with that turd. :ROFLMAO:
---

Yeah. This makes perfect sense to me too and all I ever have done when other people go on and on about RunDisney events that don't interest me in the least or post pics of the interior of their homes... and I've never reported anyone over something as silly as a fucking off-topic comment or two or three or five because it inevitably goes back to the Trackers.

But, if peeps want emojis, I'll play along. I'll chose banana. 🍌
LOL, I so scroll past the RunDisney crap too. I guess I never bothered to complain, I just keep scrolling 😂

---
They finally decided to stop putting Da Baby in his straitjacket and Ginn says in her sing-songy voice "I think it's woooooorking!". She really is dense, isn't she?
---
Ginn: "the skyliner is stopped, why do you think?"
Me: "I don't know and I don't care, literally no one cares, what is the point of this fucking question?"

They forgot to bring the diaper bag with them. That tracks.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
The week Rosie walks, Jenn tells us she is in therapy… That Tracks!
I was married to a narcissistic, compulsive liar who decided to start seeing a therapist. Not because of his own issues, but as a way to make himself look like the poor victim at my hands. He'd come home from his therapy appointments (which probably were realy just him spending an hour at his mom's or the pub) and tell me things like "my therapist said I was too depressed to work because of you." Or "my therapist said I should go away for a week, alone, so I can have some peace and quiet and decide if I still want to be married to you" (and then he'd go away and spend a week with some girl he'd met online).

All this to say I can see Jenn using these therapist chats to invent excuses for why she can't edit faster, parent two kids, drive, get a real job, etc. - "my therapist said I can't clean the house because ..."

• Heart
  • Sad

cavamom

VIP Member
Oliver eating lunch after nap at 3:30. Tell me you can’t plan for shit. Dinner at 5:30 and then they’ll certainly have him back in bed by 7:00. Jesus.

• Sad
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Agree with those who say the nanny quit. Tim taking Oliver to the park during the day and Jenn being the one to feed him lunch at 3.30 pm are tell tale signs to me.

ETA: They also took Oliver to the library something they would probably pawn off on the nanny too if she was still employed.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Tim’s response to that comment explains it all. He truly has spent his life so far feeling inferior.

Dr.Sienna

I nominate @pkd81 to recap all Trackhole voogs. That was awesome! If they truly have hard water, they should notice a difference. We have a whole house softener and it is great, not slimy at all.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
No nanny for the cruise and no cabana either. Jenn is going to be so fucking miserable.
Someone add Rosie to the saboteur list!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
For someone who claims she "worries ALL the time" about SIDS or "SUDS" and for someone who claims she has anxiety and for someone who apparently has to be "protected" from watching a movie like Inside Out, it's comical but true to her lying narcisstic frumpy ass that she seriously gives no flying fucks or deep concerns about her sons' health issues. Or Dim's health issues or concerns either. She's completely detached from reality and her biggest concern is catching up on her Bravo shows and making sure she eats enough for 4.

It must be because she's soooooo busy "working 7 days a week" and "being busy with school and like everything" to slow down and give a shit about the important shit. 🥴

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
Why are they giving pea milk to the baby. They’re not vegan. Just give him regular milk. He’s not allergic to it. She jumps on these things and has no idea what she is doing

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim thinks it’s hard now, wait until he has two kids in school and activities and sports and birthday parties and playdates and she’s still not driving.

I’ll never understand why they bought a house that far from the parks when it’s their livelihoods.
I know this is horrible for me to say, but Tim looks like he's ready to keel over right now. I think if he continues this lifestyle, between the eating habits and the stress, he will not here by the time the boys get to elementary school with the truly stressful schedules. And sadly, the declining views will make it increasingly difficult to hire help for support. They are doomed.

I can't remember if the Lake Nona Disney Campus was announced before they moved there. Like--did they choose Lake Nona because it was supposed to be a big Disney community with all the California Disney peeps supposed to relocate there? In which case, Ron DeSantis was the saboteur there. 😂

Dick disclosed that he had a lot of anxiety while on his Disneyland trip.
He said he had separation anxiety because he does not like to be away from his wife and kids so he was experiencing a lot of anxiety at the airport.
He also had a panic attack at Disneyland when separated from his friend for a bit and had to find a corner to have his panic attack in at Galaxy’s Edge.

He did also say that Tim and Jenn were off doing fun family adventures this past weekend.
Dick chose to go to Disneyland without his family. It wasn't like it was a forced business trip that tore him away from his people. If you have anxiety that is triggered by separation from your wife and kids--the simple solution is, don't travel to the other side of the country without them. It's not rocket science. Poor, pook, Dick. Boo-fucking-hoo. These people are all idiots, just looking for attention.

• Haha

Prosperity Piglet

I think Tim grew up with a learning disability. The way he writes? He's also stupid and has zero personality. I don't think he had many friends. Filled with insecurities, sibling resentment and a small penis it's easy to see why he wants to spoil Jackson and flex so much. It's not really about what he didn't have. It's about being able to say "Because I can!" It's his nanny nanny boo boo.

• Heart
  • Haha