Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
I think it says a lot about Tim and his obsession with winning. He has a giant inferiority complex. He says his method of dealing with Jackson is a result of how he was brought up, making sure Jackson has what he never did. BUT…all his siblings are successful in their chosen profession iirc, which tells you a lot about how they were brought up. Are we supposed to believe that Tim’s childhood was deprived? Why him and not his siblings? It’s all a load of bullshit. He was the runt of the litter, no talent or intelligence and he absolutely fell into this ‘job’ that earns him a decent living. His childhood was normal, his parents are normal, stop blaming everyone/everything else for your failings as a parent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim took Oliver to the park Monday and Wednesday both during the day so the nanny definitely quit.

Jenn didn’t join them on either day.

So Tim likely hasn’t been to the parks all week to film. It’s scary that Jenn can’t stay with Oliver or be the one to take him to the park so Tim can go film. What a horrible mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim still upset by the gummy bears being full on visible at 1900 Park Fare. It sounds like Jackson was throwing a tantrum because he couldn’t get the gummy bears right away and Dim says a lot of the other kids were upset too.
I’m sure many parents can just explain to their child that they can have some gummy bears after they have eaten dinner but we know that if Jackson is told no, he will have a meltdown. They suck at being parents.

• Wow

erry

VIP Member
Sorry, I know she’s controversial, but Molly is looking absolutely fantastic these days. She’s shed a few pounds her make up has gotten tons better, her wardrobe has gotten better, I really like her hair cut now that she’s cut off most of the damage from the bleaching. Her husband adores her, and he knows how to step back to let Molly shine.
they drink and dance and experience new things together. I think they are the childless millennial couple Jenn wishes she and Tim were.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
About the gummy bears, maybe I’m a terrible parent, but I’ve never made a big deal about my kids not eating cookies, candy whatever. Everything in moderation. And I’ve always found “forbidden” foods cause trouble, especially later on in life. I would have thought absolutely nothing about them having a few gummy bears in their plate with their dinner. Every meal, every day, no. But something like that—it never heart anyone to eat some gummy bears with dinner.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn: “ yes, we are still waiting to be called on our 6 month waiting list to get ear tubes… in the meantime, while Buddy’s ears have a hard time draining, let’s bring him to Typhoon Lagoon, where he can tackle 6 foot waves, ear first!!!! Go Buddy!! You totally won that wave!!”
IMG_1342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

pkd81

I can only imagine she's been reading about these things from these influences because at least to me it seems like such a random thing to go an get
It was essentially an impulse buy at the blueberry festival.

I shit you not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
On their way to their hotel room, Jenn is clearly filming with her phone because you can see the huge camera hanging from Tim’s neck:

IMG_4560.jpeg

There is no difference between them filing on Jenn’s iPhone versus filming with that monstrosity of a camera. Tim carries it around to look important but it just makes him look like a douche.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Not only does the poor kid have to wait 6 months for surgery but how long was he suffering without his parents noticing something was wrong? We don’t know how long this has been going on. I’m sure his teacher had to point out he is having difficulties with his ears.
He’s been slapping his ear since he was a baby. It was noticeable even then something wasn’t right with the kid except I guess to them.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m wondering if Jenn and the kids have to tag along to California because initially Rosie was probably going to stay behind with her and help her out overnight and I don’t think she’s with them anymore (just a hunch) and Jenn can’t stay home with Jackson and Oliver on her own.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have learned the hard way kids don't always react the way you think they will. My kid has been asking to go to Hollywood Studios. Last week, we made that happen. The whole day, he seemed disinterested and almost bored. When i asked him if he was having fun, I got one word answers. So I let him be. Turns out, he was soaking it all in. He chatted about it non stop for days afterwards. Let kids enjoy the moments, but don't expect them to react how you would to things. Kids get overwhelmed so easy, especially at 4...just let him be

• Heart

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Dick seems clueless about LegoLand. A theme park Poocast....
---
And OG was apparently running amok at 1900 Park they are trying to pass it off as cute. But it sounds obnoxious.
---
Still bitching about the gunny bears.
Running amok in a public place is not 'cute' - it's probably distrubive to the other guests you moron. just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
It's just so sad, there's nothing in this child's eyes ... ever, no happiness, no joy, no curiosity, no connection, just blank. Please get this boy whatever help he needs, ears, therapy, etc. 😣☹#thatpoorchild

Screenshot 2024-05-06 204520.png

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think a lot of these attention whores confuse the cognitive dissonance in their heads for anxiety and panic attacks. Or maybe they're just experiencing indigestion.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm catching up on the live now. When Jenn says to Chris Pratt--and we're going to see you guys real soon....oh shit. Do y'all think I'm going to get to see those losers too?

I'm actually really hoping that Peter and Kitra are on this cruise so I can watch their interaction or non-interactions with the Bojos.

We will have the internet package, so I should be able to do daily reports here.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Yea, if Tim has Da Baby at the park on a Monday morning...there is no nanny. And Jenn is absolutely useless.

I was really looking forward to meeting Rosie on the cruise.

If I was a mom at a park with my kids and a dad shows up with a giant camera and started talking to it....I'm packing my shit up and leaving. Creepy motherfucker

• Heart

HaroldTheWalrus

I just found myself wondering…does Tim have any genuine interests or hobbies?

We know Jenn loves to watch trash TV, eat like a pig, read fiction (maybe…) and act like a massive cunt. But what about Tim? I don’t think you could say filming was an actual interest, as he’s clearly not invested enough to achieve even a basic level of competence with his equipment. He doesn’t seem to follow sports teams, or musical acts or even the nerd/'comic' culture. He doesn’t seem interested in Disney, beyond what is a minimal requirement for his ‘job’. On The Universal side, he’s shown no interest in Epic Universe (because, no special gifts?), which is rather telling. He doesn’t seem keen to rush to Legoland or the Seaworld parks either, unless invited. He doesn’t create art, build things or take an active interest in nature. Nor does he seem to enjoy travel, investigating other cultures, history, or cooking. The podcast is surely Nick's project, not Tim's.

So, is he interested in anything at all? Has the stress of having to deal with the rest of his family left him empty inside? For someone that shares so much, it seems weird how little he seemingly has going on.

• Sad
J4D is used to being made fun of...apparently. And apparently we are miserable and jealous and she feels bad for us. Jenn, I feel bad for your two kids having you and Dim as parents.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Now Jennbo & the kids might go to Cali for D23. She has the worst FOMO
But she doesn’t know because it might be too hard for her to take care of her kids while Tim is at the convention. She can’t watch her kids alone for a few hours. That’s not normal at all.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30