Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This old live video "Let's hang out with J$" just popped up in my recommendeds. This is from 5/11/21, so just 3 years ago. Who is this person? Unrecognizable doesn't even begin to describe her right here. Holy shit. How the hell did she let herself go that much in 3 years.

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 7.32.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This is the saddest quesadilla for Da Baby. Didn't know it was possible to fuck up a quesadilla but she proved me wrong.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.52.10 PM.png

Dim: "so right now we're at home".
Wow, no way.

Ugh, seriously, she makes everything look so terrible. Also seriously, TURN DOWN THE FUCKING HEAT YOU DUMBASS.
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 6.54.47 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So if Rosie quit last week, it took mere days before O fell and injured his face? Great job!

So I rewatched Jenn talking about O’s injury in the Garden Grill vlog and you just have to watch Tim the entire time she talks. His face looked annoyed or mad or something. She talks at length about O being unsteady and how she won’t let him walk on his own at the parks and how he falls sometimes. She blabbed away setting up that whole story and then after all her blabbing she says matter-of-factly that O fell and got this bruise on his face and tries to gloss over that. Interesting that Tim never chimed in during any of that. Do we think O fell when Tim left the house for some reason? I bet he is pissed if Rosie did quit. Something seemed off during that whole couch scene. And now Jenn wants to tag along to California? Yeah, that tracks.

Orangebird

I know we speculate here a lot whether J is autistic or not…we will never know because T & J dont care enough to find out….but even without a diagnosis I could have told you from observing this kid on “vids” that he would not like to be surprised. My oldest is autistic (diagnosed and provided for) and they HATE surprise. The amount of anxiety it produces ruins any fun they would have. We have always discussed what we were about to do, watched videos or looked at pictures, discussed the general schedule so they could know what to expect. You can see in his face he is not feeling good. I am glad Tim tried to do something for him, just wish he could fucking think about his childs needs/personality and cater to that instead of ramming the Tracker agenda into it.

Hey Tim, If you want J to be surprised, treat with him with some thoughtfulness, asshole. He definitely would be shocked and amazed with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

cavamom

VIP Member
I have an ear infection for the first time is at least 20 years, probably longer. This shit hurts. Poor Butters:(

• Heart
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
To add to the conspiracy theory that Rosie walked…

The week Rosie walks, Jenn tells us she is in therapy… That Tracks!
Yea, I think if Rosie was actually sick and needed to make up the time, Jenn would have been at the Hot Wheels thing. Something happened. Jenn had said she was going, so she planned on going, then she didn't even appear in the video during the home parts, so something was going on.

Come on Jenn, tell us you've been reading here and let us know why you didn't go to the Hot Wheels thing...

When my oldest son was little he loved WWE. So we took him to an event at Wembley Stadium and it completely freaked him out. The noise, the number of people, the lights. He wouldn’t even go into the auditorium. We had to leave. That’s fine, it was a treat for him and he didn’t enjoy it. He’s not on the spectrum yet it still freaked him out. So imagine the sensory overload for someone like Budley. And I agree with whoever said children on the spectrum hate surprises. I’ve worked with kids like this and they have to know what to expect, even something like a normal school day. Yet another example of Dim not knowing one thing about his child. Their ‘things we’ve learned about being a parent to a 4 year old’ voog should have said ‘we still haven’t learned how to parent our 4 year old’.
It's crazy how they still, after 4 1/2 years, truly do not know their child. The Tattlers, the unwell 3, the jealous haters--we know more about how J$ is than his own fucking parents. How is that even possible? And because I know dumbass Jenn is reading along--yes, Jenn, J$ did like the surprise slide....because he was in his safe place, the comfort of his own home. His sensory issues don't allow him to become excited about a surprise in an area full of new things, new people, unexpected sounds, lights, chaos. You two are so fucking clueless.

Oh, and if you stop putting so much of your kids on the internet, we wouldn't be here to judge your horrific parenting.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
That footage of Jenn cuddling with Oliver has been on my mind. So Tim had him first, he wanted Jenn, but Jenn assumed he was trying to get a toy or something.
Tim had to remind her that Oliver wanted her, and that Oliver loved her.
That was the saddest, most awkward thing I’ve seen in a long time. She’s so detached from him and he deserves so much more.

watching the house tour video, Jenn mentioned Jackson’s name numerous times, but only “the kids” to include Oliver. I don’t recall her ever saying his name.
Yes he’s a baby, but babies love colorful, and noisy things, she can point out how he might “love” something even if he can’t use it

• Sad

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Ohhhhh watching these morons freak out in Japan because they do no research and are not what I would call worldly nor adaptable will be a real treat.

BUT the absolute frosting on the cake will be seeing them handle the time change with their militant sleep/nap schedules.

If OGB cannot make the long trek from the stroller to the Land Pavillion without being carried, are they going to rent a rickshaw to transport him in Japan??

Ordinary Adventures, they are not!

• Heart

JssLG317

VIP Member
I still can’t get over how low the views for the Hot Wheels vlog are. It’s been up for two days now and only has 27k views. 🤣

Does anyone remember when Jenn said they don’t do things like go to the Kennedy Space Center because “no one watches those vlogs.”

I wonder if they are embarrassed with how bad that video is performing.
I don’t think they get embarrassed by anything based on what they willingly post. 🤣

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dimmy's posture is catching up to Ginn's poor posture.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.30.18 PM.png

Ginn's fake laugh is once again extra forced in this voog, and way excessive. Why can't they like dress in clothing that makes them look more put together for yet another stupid sponsored voog? Act like you give one flying fuck.

Ginn: "this is another room that is very subtly themed"
Me: "it looks like a dorm room that they ran out of decorations for"
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.33.14 PM.png

Oof. Well, at least it's not bike shorts.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.35.11 PM.png

Who the fuck puts Astroturf on an indoor wall? No one with allergies or an aversion to dust, apparently.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 12.36.45 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
The views on the hot wheels vlog are LOW. It’s been up 20 hours and is only at 20k views.
Even the hard core, will watch anything the trackers put out, fan base is not interested in this one.
People don't want to watch Budley videos because A) It's gross to exploit your child especially your probably special needs child; B) They don't want to watch Budley's tantrums; C) You're channel is a travel channel not a Monster Truck channel if you wanted to gear towards this type of content should've kept the Florida Man look and act that you had a couple of decades ago; D) People don't want to watch children being exploited.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Also, ANOTHER Aura frame sponsored voog. This time Jenn is doing all the talking for the ad and it is for the new giant wall frame. 🙄

Now showing O crying because of Pluto at the table. 😕
---
Jenn complaining that the characters came right when they got there so she hasn’t had a chance to eat any food yet. That Tracks.
---
J “requested” (let me guess, demanded) to go on Spaceship Earth so they go right after dinner, of course.

They should have gone to the Nemo ride and then to the aquarium. Great activity for J AND O.
---
J is so overstimulated by everything. He is a bit rough with the characters in my opinion. The hugs he does are borderline squeezing rather than hugging and always around the waist of the character. He also does those hyper dances whenever they point the camera at him and he notices they are filming him. Ugh.

Jenn says at the end of the vlog that the server brought extra things to the boys like more GoGo squeezes for O, and that Bud wanted “croutons and goldfish” which the server also brought. Wtf? He clearly wouldn’t eat the food as Jenn said he didn’t like any of it during the meal. So the guy who freaked out about the gummy bears at 1900 Park Fare, is fine with his kid eating croutons and goldfish. 😅

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Grilled_Cheese

LOL. They couldn't even bother to take Oliver to the beach with them on the last cruise. And they think they are taking two kids under 5 to Japan?

Honestly, I hope this happens.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy's dancing looks like he could take an eye out if you got too close to him. It's like he's turning into a zombie. I just wish they wouldn't film his so obviously awkward flailing, he looks like he's having a seizure half the time.

• Haha