Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangebird

so Jenn says da baby can’t eat the grapes because he can’t chew but he can eat a grilled chicken breast. Ma’am…you are an idiot. Quarter the grapes…they are softer than grilled chicken. You understand you need to cut the chicken but can’t figure out how to cut a grape? I forget this is the dumbass that gave Jackson whole grapes and olives when he was a baby. Her idiocy never ceases to amaze me. I think they are back to denying fruit because it has sugar and they are afraid he won’t sleep 90% of the day then.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Southpaw33

VIP Member
New vlog. Garden Grill with the kids. Ugh.

O has a bruise under his eye?!! They haven’t said how it happened yet. OK - now Jenn says he fell and his face “grazed” the table. Of course, they don’t have any pads/bumpers on any furniture corners or edges in that house. And they are always encouraging running in the house for a little guy who isn’t steady yet. 😠

• Wow
  • Sad

Grilled_Cheese

I think it's disgusting that they can't do anything without monetizing it for YouTube. Like, just go spend a day with your kid without a camera for once.

• Sad

PoorKid

VIP Member
"If it wasn't for my adopted siblings, my parents would have had money to buy me a camcorder."

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She looks like a giant thumb with sunglasses. Also, why are your sunglasses on indoors like a hungover celebrity?
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 4.58.37 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I nominate @pkd81 to recap all Trackhole voogs. That was awesome! If they truly have hard water, they should notice a difference. We have a whole house softener and it is great, not slimy at all.
Seriously, the amount of detail with that recap deserves kudos and then some. I really forget a lot of their nonsense by the time we start a new thread.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Does the camera he uses not have an “off” button. If J$ has a meltdown or needs to be disciplined they need to hurry up, turn it off, and deal with it. No kid that age is going to remember or understand several hours later. But I guess that would be way too much for the editor extraordinaire to have to edit and splice back together. They need to just get those kids off camera altogether and she needs to step up and act like a real mom while dim goes out and works. No reason at all that she needs to tag along everywhere he goes other than FOMO. Realistically he could film 2 weeks of videos in one week Monday-Friday and then they could do whatever family fomo crap on the weekends. She’s so useless, just a surrogate to the string of nannies.
I think the real problem with the Typhoon Lagoon incident is that if Tim would have said, I won Buddy, I got down first and J$ got pissed he didn't win, the day would have been done because J$ can't handle not winning---because of Tim. Tim created the "winning" monster that J$ is right now. Add on his emotional/sensory issues and they just can't handle it. If J$ was an emotional disaster for the rest of the day, the video would have abruptly ended. There would have been no more footage of the BEST family day ever in the history of the world.

But a normal parent would have said--well Buddy, I outweigh you by 200lbs, so no matter what I'm always going to be faster on the slide than you. This was the perfect opportunity for Tim to mansplain physics to J$. Instead, he quite easily lied to his kid. Or he could have said--well, this is not the racing slide, so no one won. There isn't always a winner, this is one of those instances. This kid is absolutely screwed because he's not good enough at anything to be the best. He's always going to be the loser, because he's been taught that everything is a competition, including goody bag making for class parties. And the Bojos were the clear loser there as well.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
It’s all about Dick in today’s podcast….🤦🏻‍♀️

0B699DA1-07A4-4813-9722-878A1D057E03.png

He pulled a J4D and celebrated his birthday away from his wife and boys!

• Sick
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn is now saying how she noticed last time at the Fort that she noticed people driving drunk in golf carts and SOME of them even had their kids just sitting in the carts without a car seat.

Oh, shut up Ginn.

• Haha
  • Wow

Drama Mama

There is no way the comments on their Vacation Home Tour are real.

IMG_2937.jpeg

The best video ever? Really? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

scopeyscope

VIP Member
My ex bf had a water softener system and I hated showering there bec I never felt rinsed off, it’s even worse when you try to rinse conditioner out of your hair. It’s like being caught in a giant slug slime trail.

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She's been busy visiting the school for "Mother's Day"

Everyone interacting but there she is sitting alone and what looks like filming with her arm up. She is completely socially inept.
There is too much diversity in that room for her and not enough food. Even her excessive fake laughs won’t shield her from her discomfort. I can’t tell if she’s wearing a tee or a dress but hopefully she left the ripped jeans, bike shorts and jogger pants at home.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim is describing a water slide and he says it looks like a roller coaster. Ginn hurriedly says "BUT IT'S NOT A REAL ROLLER COASTER IT JUST LOOKS LIKE ONE". Lol, that kid is never going to want to go on the brown rollie coastie, congrats you turds.

Ginn says they can ride bikes while they're there. Yeah, okay, sure you will.

Buddy's coughing all over the place. 🤢

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think renting houses in general for large groups can often be a big money saver. Not necessarily these horrifically decorated monstrosities, but many large groups rent houses. We used to travel with my daughters' travel sports teams. Often, the entire team, so 11 girls, plus their parents and siblings would rent a giant house, including for Orlando tournaments. It was hell. Absolute chaos. After the 3rd time, I started making my own accommodations, because we could afford it. But often, these large groups can only afford $40-$60/night/family and these houses work for situations like that.

And for the record, I think that they said on the couch about talking to J$ after the fact, off camera to avoid the public meltdown is a big fat lie. That was all Tattle damage control, because everything said here about the Typhoon Lagoon vid was spot on. Jenn cannot even remember she wasn't the one who said that Buddy won the non-race on the slide. She wasn't even there at the time. The comments weren't about her, the comments were all about Tim saying it. There's no possible way she's remembering shit to address with him at home later in the day, she can't remember shit. They just don't want to deal with the meltdowns at all, so they avoid them at all cost. Here's a new slide for the couch that it pretty much the length of your body. Good job, Buddy....just don't throw a fit. We'll give you anything you want...let's go stay in a hotel.

Why is a big item like a slide, a random after school surprise? My kids' after school surprise was usually I baked cupcakes or we're stopping to meet friends for ice cream or we're going to the park. But my children have both become successful college students....although after moving them both out this weekend, then have both developed hoarding habits worse than Jenn...and the filth of the dorm room/apartment would give the rats of the Lake Nona anxiety. Holy shit...it was a weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim says he has been going to bed at TWO every night after “cleaning up after the boys”?!!! What in the actual fuck?

• Wow

PoorKid

VIP Member
Prediction: they are going to hate the cuntcierge Water Softener. We know how delicate the Trackers are, and this is going to change their routine.

My aunt and uncle have had a water softener for decades, and it was my introduction to the system. Maybe the technology has changed, but for me, showering with the water softener gave the sensation of having slippery soap all over you that is really difficult to rinse off.

Get ready for a Karen Level Meltdown phone call from Jenn to the Water Softener People and a Couch Talk from Jenn bashing the system.
Can't wait for the voog where they get a water-rehardening system installed.

• Haha