Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That feeling when your spouse asks if you’ll share your fries:
IMG_5332.jpeg

How beards can change your perception of a person:
IMG_5322.jpeg

Why wouldn’t you trust this man to wear a covert video camera in his sunglasses at a theme park?:
IMG_5334.jpeg

Your 42-year old parenting advice guru:
IMG_5325.jpeg

Probably needs to do another round of apple cider vinegar shots:
IMG_5331.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Ok. The day after Jenn was presumably left home alone with Oliver, he “slightly grazed” a table and is left with a gigantic black eye. Good job Jenn. Guess Oliver got his first taste of a black eye.
IMG_1379.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she prancercise around the neighborhood for exercise, she certainly didn’t mind prancercising around Universal to get attention years ago. 🥴

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Every time I see these pathetic empty mega houses I think about how many people they could be housing on the same lot. What a waste and yet another stupid thing to promote for these two mofos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Special moments with his son while said son is expected to perform like a trained monkey. Core memories galore, just not happy ones.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Sorry I can't keep up with all these emojis. Why don't people just keep scrolling if it's not interesting? 🤷🏻‍♀️

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
So here they are filming their intro before they make their way to Epcot:
IMG_4456.jpeg

And here they are at the end of the video giving their review of the dinner:
IMG_4457.jpeg

These were filmed at the exact same time. The sun looks very bright in both shots so I’m thinking they actually filmed both the intro and ending the next day.

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Running amok in a public place is not 'cute' - it's probably distrubive to the other guests you moron. just my 1/2 cents worth.
Agree. This is where they really need to be careful because they are so-called public figures and easily recognizable in a Disney location. If they piss off the wrong guests and they complain, especially at an event where they were #hosted, they're screwed.

If you are going to live your life on camera and people are going to know who you are out in public, your kids need to be perfect angels when in front of other people. Especially in the age of everyone having a cell phone and being able to record any moment.

• Heart

Grilled_Cheese

Watched the Hot Wheels slog. Honestly, that was terrible. All I saw was a dad monetizing a day with his kid instead of just spending it with his kid.

Now go spend a day with Oliver.

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The fact Tim let J be in the room during the room TORE was terrible. I really don’t think even the diehard stans want to see him running around talking and being overstimulated while Tim tries to show the room. I think we will be seeing this more and more until they get a new Rosie. What was Jenn gonna do? Take O and J out of the room so Tim could film? 😅 I really don’t know why he didn’t go in and do the stupid tour first while Jenn and the boys sat in the car. It really seems like he can’t leave her alone to do anything. If that’s me I am taking both boys to walk around the property and see the video game room or roll around in the turf lawn outside the lobby area (we have stayed at the Boardwalk and there is TONS of green space for those boys to run around safely in the courtyard area).

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think this Hot Wheels video with the weird set up and the even stranger interview after is an audition to be #hosted at the new Hot Wheels park in Arizona. Tim seemed like a totally different person. asking all those questions, trying to capture a grand reveal moment, trying to get J$ to recap the event. Almost like a news reporter interviewing J$, who literally could not care any less about making the stupid video.

Am starting to think Rosie is gone, usually a cruise is the end for every single nanny they have
I agree. It's been like 2 weeks since we've seen any sort of day-date. Something's up. That would really suck for them to be without a nanny just as school is getting out for the summer. 😂 Run, Rosie, Run! But really, if she did leave--poor, poor Oliver. Neither of his parents give a fuck about him. It's really sad actually.

• Sad
  • Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
If anyone needs proof that Tim is controlling, Nick made a comment how Jenn has not seen Inside Out yet because Tim will not let her. When Nick asked why Tim will not let her watch it, Tim says it’s because he doesn’t want Jenn to cry.
Nick says that sometimes it’s okay to cry like it’s okay to talk on the phone and Tim responds with, “no it’s not.”

Does anyone else find this weird that Tim won’t allow Jenn to watch a movie just because it might make her cry? I’m sure she has seen plenty of movies in her 40 years on earth that have made her cry. I’m 39 and watched Rogue One for the nth time on Saturday and bawled like a baby at the ending. Just like I knew I would.
I know people don't buy into it fully, I get that, but my spidey senses have always told me that Dim is a fucking sick controlling twist in that house. ViriGin is no paragon and a whiny weaponized incompetent- but it's HIM, I'm telling you.
A weirdo and a fucking pervert.

• Sick

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Been watching these knobheads since handlebar Tim days and ugh, they are the worst.

This whole new ‘cruise thing’, I’m sorry I don’t get it at all. I personally can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck with so many people at sea, but each to their own. The thing that makes so little sense is why they are going on essentially the same trip every what; 2 months? It doesn’t even look fun to do, let alone fun to watch.

It’s the same shit every time, nothing of any interest if you actually were looking for cruise info. I am baffled by why they do it when they could be using that ridiculous amount of money to go on really amazing holidays which would surely give them so much better content -> views -> money?!

Their recent live they said about coming back to the UK. We all know they won’t, but if they did that series would do so well. Packing and preparing for a long haul flight, talking through the visa process, UK theme parks, I dunno…maybe a little bit of some our rich history, experiencing our food (debunking the weird American myth that British food is bad!).
So many of their stans are British so they would eat that shit up, and there’d be so many who would watch out of curiosity, and if they did it right (they wouldn’t) they’d attract viewers who are also looking to travel.

Plan it right and it’d probably cost the same as one of their boring cruises, certainly less than their cuntcierge flexes.

Don’t get me started on them having nanny’s

JssLG317

VIP Member
Does the camera he uses not have an “off” button. If J$ has a meltdown or needs to be disciplined they need to hurry up, turn it off, and deal with it. No kid that age is going to remember or understand several hours later. But I guess that would be way too much for the editor extraordinaire to have to edit and splice back together. They need to just get those kids off camera altogether and she needs to step up and act like a real mom while dim goes out and works. No reason at all that she needs to tag along everywhere he goes other than FOMO. Realistically he could film 2 weeks of videos in one week Monday-Friday and then they could do whatever family fomo crap on the weekends. She’s so useless, just a surrogate to the string of nannies.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They’re not going to go to Japan. It’s one of those things they throw around, like wanting to lose 30 pounds or Ginn actually driving regularly. It’ll be a miracle to even get their passports, I’m sure they’ll get right on that just like Da Baby’s foot/hip and Budley’s whatever he’s got going on, and the release of their “new merch” and logo. Japan is very safe for now and for awhile and probably forever from the Bojos waddling ashore. Let’s see if they ever even make it to Alaska.

D23 is a maaaaybe, Ginn said. They would have to buy tickets for them and all that stuff. Better get on that soon too.

She did confirm the inaugural Lighthouse Point cruise which would also explain why they didn’t bother booking AMI which they usually do in early June.