Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
He's prob as Splu says a self diagnose, pisses me off that this seems to be the "in" thing, like go fk off to doctors an hospital appts for a few years an then come back an tell me if you really have anxiety, because until you have been through drs/hospitals an had therapy etc I don't buy your "anxiety"

People seem to get a shitty day where they don't feel 100% themselves or have that little stress breakdown confused with a disorder an then self diagnose themselves, that's not how it works, EVERYONE has anxiety to some degree, but there is a MASSIVE difference between everyday anxieties an a disorder
Agreed. I'm so fucking tired of people self-diagnosing themselves with a million different mental health issues and then using them as excuses. I've had anxiety and depression forever and I was diagnosed with both decades ago. I've since been through a lot of shit and have worked incredibly hard to thrive regardless. I don't want to watch his YouTube video about how tragic it was that this little prick had to hide in a corner at Star Wars to breathe into a paper bag, while I'm putting the effort in every day to just turn my camera on during a Zoom meeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am starting to think Rosie is gone, usually a cruise is the end for every single nanny they have

court2022

Chatty Member
But without burning the pan to smithereens?
Impossible
---
My prediction for tomorrow….

Dejennerate will do something WITHOUT her two children!! 😡
If Ginn actually took care of her kids then I'd say sure, fine, go take a solo staycation for Mother's Day. You deserve it! But she doesn't deserve it. She really doesn't deserve anything on Mother's Day.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Quasi I just went through the same exact thing but with a super toxic employer and it did NOT go well 😂
Oof, sending good vibes to you as well. My soon-to-be-former employer is also toxic but in a passive "the Bojos are sooooo nice!" kind of way. They're "nice" but not kind. Oh well, now I've got a new employer that's fully remote and pays a whole ton more 😎

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Well, that explains why Dim's favorite was Bone Shaker and why he seemed annoyed that the kid liked Big Foot :rolleyes: What would be the kicker is if by the time the park opened neither of the boys had any interest in Hot Wheels. Also neither of those coasters seem like something J$ would willingly get on. He is not ready for an accelerated coaster with loops for sure.
Dim is such a dickwad.
Budley likes Hotwheels, as in the silent little cars that you can line up in orderly formations, Dim. It's an autism thing. My kid loved doing it too, hundreds of them in complex patterns and city grids. He could tell if they were moved by millimeters and he could tell you exactly when it happened.
Budley will do the same, maybe not quite to the same extent, but it's a thing they do. Maybe get him one of those little free auto buyer books things by the grocery store doors. We called them 'car mail' when ours was a toddler. He'll love the categorization.
Do things for your boy, things that will help him process the world. Stop fucking traumatizing him for YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Why is Jenn manhandling Jackson while he's talking his gibberish about the Hot Wheels show?
I’ve said this before but she’s like if an alien came to earth and was impersonating a human and was trying to figure out how to interact with a small child.
It always looks so awkward and forced.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Remember when Tim got done running the 10k and Jackson asked Tim if he won? Tim told him that he did win.
Jackson was at home, they weren’t out in public with him which is their current excuse about why they lie about winning. So why lie?
Tim gleefully (and incorrectly) boasted that he did win.

I agree with those who have said that Tim has some sort inferiority complex and has to make everything about winning.

• Sad

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Didn’t they say they were doing something this weekend they’d never done before?
Cleaning? Showering? Parenting?

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, etc we have here! I’m sure you all TRULY deserve a day of relaxing and pampering.
Jenn sucks. She doesn’t count. Maybe when she starts actually acting like a mom…

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Several people have asked about Jen in the comments so I wonder if they'll respond. Even if she didn't go, it was odd that she didn't show up in the aggressive Q&A session at the end--"Buddy, did you loooooooove it?". I guess it's possible she was sulking like someone else said. Or maybe he kept her away since he was going to talk about it and show their haul and he didn't want Jen to start crying from FOMO.

And if Rosie called out sick again I hope she goes to the employment agency doctor soon.

They also need to do a better job at continuity if they are going to fake the timeline. Tim is in a dark gray shirt at the beginning talking about the event. I was confused because I thought this was supposed to be a surprise, but he's talking to Jackson about it. Jackson is wearing a light green shirt and he says he's excited.

Skip to the event and Tim is now in a light colored shirt and Jackson in a maroon shirt. It appears that Jackson really is surprised/confused and Tim keeps asking him what he thinks they are going to do.

Then, back at home, they are filming the after event Q&A and it's back to the same clothes as the intro. It's obvious that Tim filmed the intro after the event, probably the next day, and that's fine, but it's just a little weird to me that he had Jackson involved in it too, doing some "acting". He seems confused on most days, not sure if "acting" for the camera is a wise choice.

• Wow
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
You know what Cherie, you're an asshole. J$ doesn't need to step up his game. His fucking parents need to stop shoving a camera in his face and give him some privacy.
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 8.26.50 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow

DisNuts

Chatty Member
As insanely annoying as his behavior is to me, I feel bad for Jackson. Their home vlog shouldn’t be titled “what they’ve learned from having a 4yo”. It should be “look how bad we’ve fucked up this parenting thing. Learn from us.” The kid has hearing issues and speech issues. Yet, for entertainment Tim thinks it’s appropriate to share with his viewers the meltdown that happened over Jackson not understanding or being able to repeat lyrics to a song. Tim, you are an asshole. And based on the emotional meltdown of Jackson, I’m guessing he’s made fun of at school everyday for not hearing things or saying things correctly because how he reacted is not typical, no matter how badly the Bojo’s want to think it is.

Dont even get me started on the lying to your child, the winning thing, the always being right thing, or the complete lack of control of their child. Jennifer, keep wagging your nasty finger at your commenters. We’ll just see how this all plays out for you. It’s all going just as many of predicted years ago. Keep up the great work.
IMG_6352.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

HaroldTheWalrus

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms, aunts, grandmas, etc we have here! I’m sure you all TRULY deserve a day of relaxing and pampering.
Jenn sucks. She doesn’t count. Maybe when she starts actually acting like a mom…
Yeah, Happy Mother’s Day to Tim.

• Haha
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
She hated that room. She hated the lack of carpet. Said the bed was moving. Was wondering if it was renovated (implying it looked old) They couldn’t figure out how to get there. The comforter is too stiff. The room was too cold. The baby didn’t sleep well.

Then Tim tries to be positive and says the shower was great. The water got all around!

I don’t know why they picked BW to do a QS dining plan video. It’s not the best hotel for that. I’m sure they’ll be complaining about that soon.

• Wow