The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the same old story about sleeping. They want the boys to sleep as much as possible to avoid taking care of them. Jen uses the same old "I have so much work to do" excuse again and again. She seemed to find plenty of time during the day to screw around and talk about stupid bolt stories or water filter stories.

Oh wait, she was "working" wasn't she. She had to pretend to be helping Tim in the garage (but just sitting in the Tesla) so she could justify the nanny taking care of Oliver inside the house.

I also think that's why they are pushing for the boys to play together, even though they really aren't. They want to be able to just stick the two of them together so they don't have to interact with them.
She should get off her ass and take that baby outside. Maybe...I don't know, SWIM. That will get him tired. She could use some extra exercise herself. I think he's under-stimulated and napping too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pics or it didn't happen.
Lol, I see him all the time at this same exact light. I’m always stopped, and he turns left onto the road to the school.
this time, as he was turning, he was sipping on a large styrofoam cup (not sure from where).
I know some people here have said he had to be eating something other than that crap she cooks.. they maybe on to something lol.
By the time I see him it’s too late to pull up my camera, (but that’s also kinda weird lol) But I’m gonna get him one day… just for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What about @SaintThomasDiscountT-Shirts
Bonus points if spelt @SaintTomas or @StainThomas
---
Lol, I see him all the time at this same exact light. I’m always stopped, and he turns left onto the road to the school.
this time, as he was turning, he was sipping on a large styrofoam cup (not sure from where).
I know some people here have said he had to be eating something other than that crap she cooks.. they maybe on to something lol.
By the time I see him it’s too late to pull up my camera, (but that’s also kinda weird lol) But I’m gonna get him one day… just for you.
Maybe you can get some his private eye glasses-though not sure how safe those things are to drive in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy tit. I couldn’t make it through the bolt segment. Is this their attempt at brainstorming for their illustrious children’s book career they referenced previously?? Please don’t.

How do they have the energy to continue on the multitude of lengthy stories about this bleeping bolt that Jackson demands??? Just tell him the bolt is missing. That’s it. That’s life.

Also, the tag playing, running around the house, “dance” game is NOT normal or safe. The hyper-activity is off the charts.

At 3:20, Jackson slyly looks at the camera, roars like a teradactyl and then starts violently shaking his head.

I feel like the camera on him is not helping him.
I have two nephews who did that Dino roar at this age. Bet you can’t guess what they have been diagnosed with…

Reactions: 9
I have two nephews who did that Dino roar at this age. Bet you can’t guess what they have been diagnosed with…
Honestly, the whole obsession with that bolt points in that directions as well. I only caught half of it last night (and didn't realize it originated from a street bolt-just thought they were telling him a story with a character name Bolt) but wow just wow.

Reactions: 8
I skipped that entire bolt talk. Maybe I have something because I was like WTF are they saying? Too boring. Too dumb. Me no care.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I skipped that entire bolt talk. Maybe I have something because I was like WTF are they saying? Too boring. Too dumb. Me no care.
TLDR is that there's a bolt missing from a road sign J$ kept asking where it was. Wouldn't accept their answers and now they have came up with enthralling adventures of the Bolt going to Saturn and becoming a dress designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This kid is going to be on Dateline for taking them out. 🙁
Ugh, and probably at a young age at the rate we are going at...I really hope they have a "wake up" moment with him but to be honest there were already several moments that should be wake moments. Maybe Dick should change the Hi Dad Soup Moment (which by the way I HATE that segment-cry, Dick, cry- and turn it into the where I fucked up parenting moment for week. Dick (exploiting his children) and Dim (letting his child act like a brat).

Reactions: 10
I feel like if either of them tried to correct the situation the other would sabotage it. They are so dysfunctional.

Reactions: 16
I feel like if either of them tried to correct the situation the other would sabotage it. They are so dysfunctional.
I don't think she really gives a duck and she favors J$ and I really think Dim doesn't want them disciplined-probably based off of the same idiocy he wants them to have what he didn't have when he was a child (for some reason I view Dim as the duck up kid who was always in trouble).

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That and I could very easily see Jenn "Supervising" them and J$ kicking O into the pool not realizing the danger.

Well, Dicky had a magical day at Hollywood Studios as well. Maybe Dim was his plus one? I thought for some reason he was in Cali this week though.
I get the feeling that Tim doesn’t leave her alone with them unless it’s an absolute emergency.
Jackson's next guess was a new nanny.
---
View attachment 2910746
---
I bet he slept in that lanyard. 🙄
Is Dim hiding a mental health churro down in his pants for Dick? 👀
Yes, Ginn, we know. That's what happens when you have no connection to the kid and struggle to remember his name because he's NotAGirl.
View attachment 2911128
IMG_9595.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.