The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are less than 10 miles apart, so would probably be able to Uber/Lyft back and forth.

Wouldn't put it past him to somehow get a room in the DVC portion of the Disneyland Hotel via some stan or Adam.

Reactions: 12
I cannot forgive the b*tchy request on Twitter X for an artist to create a free logo. F*ck that. Especially since they have no problem printing up stickers using someone else's artwork.

Reactions: 18
For two people who look like they can barely maintain themselves, they really are remarkably high maintenance (but always try to pretend they’re so totally cool with flying by the seat of their pants *fake laugh*).

Reactions: 11

Don't you, ViriGin.

Reactions: 10
It looks like the Tim Tracker is indeed back on Disney Media. He was spotted at the Hollywood Studios Event today among the likes of Kyle Pallo.

Reactions: 21
Maybe blueberries is what Jackson choked on.

Reactions: 7
good lord they never put their kids wants and needs before them ever!!! it’s always “me first”. how cruel

Reactions: 9
I was watching another channel and they said that whatever you see on SBlade, to essentially double it and it's an accurate picture. Take that with a grain, but it makes more sense with their spending rate.

Reactions: 8
It looks like the Tim Tracker is indeed back on Disney Media. He was spotted at the Hollywood Studios Event today among the likes of Kyle Pallo.
Is he confirmed to be there as media? All the vloggers will be there today for the anniversary celebration. Adam the Woo was antsy to get back to Orlando yesterday to make sure he was back for the event and he isn’t Disney media at all.

Reactions: 13
I assume if Tim were media he'd be splashing the pic of his media badge all over IG, as well as #hosted, but he seems quiet over there today.

Until proven otherwise, I am going to assume he was just there along with all the other non-media vloggers for the celebration.

Reactions: 22
Could he have been someone's +1? He's done that before when he's not been media to get into media outings, I'd like to think he's either the +1 or you didn't need to be actual registered Disney media to get to it, as much as I believe he's probably been a headache by bitching to them to get back on the list I really hope Disney haven't given in an let him back on

Reactions: 14
I think wearing camera glasses is just creepy. What does he need to be doing with his hands that he can’t carry a normal camera? At least you know you’re being filmed then. Peeping Tom Tim

Reactions: 29
How long before Buddy breaks Dim's fancy voyeur sunglasses?
I wonder if that’s why he was wearing his own sunglasses? To keep his attention off Tim’s. You have your own buddy!!!!!
---
I think wearing camera glasses is just creepy. What does he need to be doing with his hands that he can’t carry a normal camera? At least you know you’re being filmed then. Peeping Tom Tim
What’s really strange is that he’s still carrying his normal camera. It’s extremely creepy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.