The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really glad Oliver was there. I still strongly believe Jenn is a piece of human tit…covered in floral.

Reactions: 16
Where are these pictures of them at 1900 Park Fare coming from if I may ask?
They show up at around the 10:25 mark. We also see a glimpse of Mr Mammoth if anyone is interested in that.

---
There’s a glimpse of Tim in Kyle’s video. And a whole lot of Nick’s family in various background shots. Interesting that Nick and Tim didn’t sit together or even close to each other.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t see the front but I don’t think Jenn’s dress is that bad. Looks appropriate for the event. Tim looks worse.

Reactions: 8
For those not on Instagram, this is the pic Dick recently shared to his insta story:

View attachment 2899711
They are the cutest couple
---
His shorts are riding up you can very clearly see his tan lines. Wonder if anyone will find this hideous mumsy bedspread online. I halfway suspect it may be Anthro but I didn't find anything when I did a basic search on floral items there.
---

Also where is Rosie?
She is in the room with Oliver. They had to stay on site for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Buddy has expressed interest in switching genders.
I think it's more like someone wishes that he was a girl. Honestly, aside from them claiming he likes purple he doesn't really show seem interested in more traditional girlish things. I really don't care if he likes purple and wants to carry a Minnie Mouse suitcase, what I hate is they exploit it and likely force these things on him.

Anyone find it interesting they posted a video of them mucking about at Disney Springs rather than the voog featuring this restaurant. I really am thinking staycation with pre-set video.
---
They show up at around the 10:25 mark. We also see a glimpse of Mr Mammoth if anyone is interested in that.

---
There’s a glimpse of Tim in Kyle’s video. And a whole lot of Nick’s family in various background shots. Interesting that Nick and Tim didn’t sit together or even close to each other.
I can barely tolerate KP videos even to snark at them so I do not know if I'll do it just to glance at Dick and his wife in her pap smear gown finery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dicky's wife looks like she borrowed her grandma's nightgown and wandered off the nursing home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sort of surprised she went to Loft tbh. Not really cuntciere style.
---
Watching the dwarf (KP's) video and getting more shots of Dicky and family. WTF Mrs. Dick when you are bested by J4D you have a problem.
---
Also, it's bad when KP's beard dresses better than both of them since I despise her constant high waisted jeans and crop top look BUT at least she looks like she didn't roll out of bed and has either a hospital gown on or bed spread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hey Tim, I found this new sweater for you. It's not Gucci, but it is for a woman.

1714184919316.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
V&A falls in line with that and her getting her hair done supports it.
This attempt will stick longer as they both love to eat. She’s getting bigger with no signs of slowing down. She might be on a mobility scooter before the year is out. Karma is a witch. #homemovies
With dim attaching all manner of ungodly sun and heat reducing devices onto the Jazzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL I thought this was Stalky McShallNotBeNamed for a second, but just another unoriginal idiot with 'Happily' in their name.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 8.04.41 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she shops at Loft because they have generous sizing. when I was pregnant I got my work clothes from there because maternity clothes were so hideous and I could fit into Loft stuff for most of my second pregnancy. She is trying to avoid the plus size department as long as she can…but her days are numbered.

i feel like Jenn talked to Francie and was like oh Im wearing a floral mumu and Francie replied with Hold my beer. Good lord ladies…get help.

Sort of surprised she went to Loft tbh. Not really cuntciere style.
---
Watching the dwarf (KP's) video and getting more shots of Dicky and family. WTF Mrs. Dick when you are bested by J4D you have a problem.
---
Also, it's bad when KP's beard dresses better than both of them since I despise her constant high waisted jeans and crop top look BUT at least she looks like she didn't roll out of bed and has either a hospital gown on or bed spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of unoriginal idiots. If I hear the term "core memories" again. I guess I should be glad he's not being all desperate churro and lamenting how eating at 1900 Park Fare caused him to get all emotional as he remembers the one time his second cousin's friend's grandniece didn't have a Pepto Bismal for him at the old buffet.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 220957.png

---
she shops at Loft because they have generous sizing. when I was pregnant I got my work clothes from there because maternity clothes were so hideous and I could fit into Loft stuff for most of my second pregnancy. She is trying to avoid the plus size department as long as she can…but her days are numbered.
I haven't tried their work clothes there but to be fair their leisure wear is pretty generous in sizing. I do go to Ann Taylor sometimes and they do vanity size quite a bit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of unoriginal idiots. If I hear the term "core memories" again. I guess I should be glad he's not be all desperate churro and lamenting how eating at 1900 Park Fare caused him to get all emotional as he remembers the one time his second cousin's friend's grandniece didn't have a Pepto Bismal for him at the old buffet.
View attachment 2900017
Great, we probably get to hear Dicky cry about his core memories in the next poodcast as he finds a way to relate a buffet and Aladdin's bod to his beard wife not crying as much as he does over her miscarriage that he continues to blab about.

Also seriously, these bleeping Disney adults need to stop describing tit as "magic" and "magical". It's a bleeping buffet dude. Snap out of it, they all sound delusional and unhinged in their stupid Disney denial bubbles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
B
Got to fill it up again...I really do think there might be just some compulsive shopping behavior with both of them. I really don't know why they always go to Disney Springs, you'd think there would be an equally nice shopping center with many of the same stores near Ft. Pampers.
But those don’t have the Disney name to put in their thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And none of these voogers make 1900 seem like a place I'd want to go to. Not that I'm a buffet person in general BUT other than some cringey dinner theater with characters I don't see what you're getting out of it. Oh, yes, strawberry soup that's like a smoothie. Note, I never have been there but I know you can make gazpacho with strawberries-just curious for anyone who's actually had it if it's more like that or actually like the smoothie like some of these idiots have been claiming.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.