The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite nickname for the OG Buddy is Budley which is a portmanteau of Buddy and Dudley (from Harry Potter) because he acts just like him.
Buddykins could also work. I want to say Petunia called him Didikins in the books.
---
So was it confirmed they were at the Grand Floridian last night? If the orange hippo didn't post today my guess would've been that they were doing a staycation there and were going to V&A's this weekend.

I also wonder if in addition to filling their gullets they went to Disney Springs to see if they could find something appropriate to wear since the Technicolor Patchwork Quilt of Death didn't work out. They have Anthropologie there and I know they do carry plus sizes (at least online) so maybe she could find something there. Not sure how the one in DS is but I know the ones I've went to can vary on what they carry in person depending on store space.

Reactions: 6
Buddykins could also work. I want to say Petunia called him Didikins in the books.
---
So was it confirmed they were at the Grand Floridian last night? If the orange hippo didn't post today my guess would've been that they were doing a staycation there and were going to V&A's this weekend.

I also wonder if in addition to filling their gullets they went to Disney Springs to see if they could find something appropriate to wear since the Technicolor Patchwork Quilt of Death didn't work out. They have Anthropologie there and I know they do carry plus sizes (at least online) so maybe she could find something there. Not sure how the one in DS is but I know the ones I've went to can vary on what they carry in person depending on store space.
Agree the “foodie channel” is their next thing they attempt. It fills the ravenous need to ingest food while making content. They are setting it up with all the talk of food and getting to know/try more things at DS.
V&A falls in line with that and her getting her hair done supports it.
This attempt will stick longer as they both love to eat. She’s getting bigger with no signs of slowing down. She might be on a mobility scooter before the year is out. Karma is a witch. #homemovies

Reactions: 16
Child abuse seems a bit much, but can we report them for misinformation? There’s tons of that. 😁

Reactions: 13
Does she not own a mirror? Is there house such a mess she can’t get to the mirror? I just can’t understand leaving my house dressed like that and going to more upscale stores. She’s dressed to run in 7-11 at like 2am.
OT, but my new obsession is listening to a few big weather YT channels and I’ve been following the lives all day. If any friends here are in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Texas, please stay safe with this tornado outbreak. 🌪

• Heart
Does she not own a mirror? Is there house such a mess she can’t get to the mirror? I just can’t understand leaving my house dressed like that and going to more upscale stores. She’s dressed to run in 7-11 at like 2am.
OT, but my new obsession is listening to a few big weather YT channels and I’ve been following the lives all day. If any friends here are in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Texas, please stay safe with this tornado outbreak. 🌪
I really do think she has some bizarre since of body dysmorphia where she thinks she looks good when it's the opposite.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they start featuring Butters in the cooking segments. I think I mentioned it earlier but I'm pretty sure they dressed him as a Chef (in Remy merch) for Career Day at the school and I do think the Danishes was a test run for that. They totally seem like the type who would try to get him to be a Master Chef JR type when the only thing he's going to do is drool in that batter.
---
For those not on Instagram, this is the pic Dick recently shared to his insta story:

View attachment 2899711
It's Mr. Slave and Mr. Garrison.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me, or are those Ray Bans creepy? He can now just film anything, anywhere and no one is going to know they are being filmed. And of course the takes advantage and films on Universal rides when he knows they frown upon that. I know we give him tit for the stupid big ass camera and fuzzy balls, but this seems to be going too far in the other direction.
I know am late, but did he get them or was he planning too? Am sorry but glasses you can record with should NEVER be a thing at all, think of all the creeps an pervs out there an am sorry if this is going to far but tit like that to me is crossing into ped0 territory, he's already obsessed with teenagers "booty butts" an doesn't have a problem recording small children in the pool showing parts of them he shouldn't as well as filming them in swimsuits

I swear to god it's only a matter of time, you can only hide true colours for so long before they are out, he has gone right past the the creep stage an is straight into perv now

Reactions: 18
Looks like the whole family went to 1900 Park Fare. It’s hard to see behind the giant bedspread dressed Jen but it looks like Oliver is in a high chair.

IMG_2033.jpeg

I can’t believe Disney hosted them. 👎

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know am late, but did he get them or was he planning too? Am sorry but glasses you can record with should NEVER be a thing at all, think of all the creeps an pervs out there an am sorry if this is going to far but tit like that to me is crossing into ped0 territory, he's already obsessed with teenagers "booty butts" an doesn't have a problem recording small children in the pool showing parts of them he shouldn't as well as filming them in swimsuits

I swear to god it's only a matter of time, you can only hide true colours for so long before they are out, he has gone right past the the creep stage an is straight into perv now
He did get them and has been uploading the little video clips on Instagram. There were some from the roller coasters at Busch Gardens and now today from Universal, specifically the Men In Black ride where recording isn't allowed.

I watched a news report about them, because I didn't know much. The journalist rode a train and said they were able to take over 200 photos of the other riders without them knowing. When talking about the piece they were doing with their boss, the boss had no idea they were being recorded.

Apparently there is a little light that goes on when it's recording and a flash of light when a photo is taken, but, and this was specifically mentioned in this story, no one looks at other people on a train directly in their face to see if a small light is on their glasses, and if you do notice a light, who is going to call that person out?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Looks like the whole family went to 1900 Park Fare. It’s hard to see behind the giant bedspread dressed Jen but it looks like Oliver is in a high chair.

View attachment 2899794

Ewww. Exchanging one horrible bedspread for another. And if she didn't post today it screams staycation. I guess it could be like the cruise where she got one up on one of those days-would explain the early post if she had it set to post or maybe they went home to do laundry while OG was in school but ugh.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2899794

If Disney hosted Kyle Pallo at this event, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Kyle talks about it like this was a last minute invite. I wonder if guests aren't booking this or word isn't out about it like Disney wanted and they basically sent a thing out to anyone with any sort of following who is in town--come, eat dinner, tell people about our new thing. Free dinner for 50 or so people doesn't put Disney out that much when they are trying to get the word out that this place is finally back open again.

Personally, the food doesn't look that great and these characters aren't folks that people are going to go out of their way for. Sure Tiana in her adventure outfit is cool with her new ride coming soon, but other than that, it's a weird mix of characters.

And Jenn looks gigantic here, but Tim's pants look like they are about to explode.

Good to see Buddy's $40 water bottle though.

That table is a 4 top and Jenn is sitting in the spot farthest with an empty chair next to her. Wouldn’t Oliver be sitting in that empty spot? Is there any room for him on the other side of Jenn? I don’t think they brought Oliver.

IMG_1275.jpeg

Also, Tim, take your filthy, gigantic murse off the table. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Haha
If Disney hosted Kyle Pallo at this event, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Kyle talks about it like this was a last minute invite. I wonder if guests aren't booking this or word isn't out about it like Disney wanted and they basically sent a thing out to anyone with any sort of following who is in town--come, eat dinner, tell people about our new thing. Free dinner for 50 or so people doesn't put Disney out that much when they are trying to get the word out that this place is finally back open again.

Personally, the food doesn't look that great and these characters aren't folks that people are going to go out of their way for. Sure Tiana in her adventure outfit is cool with her new ride coming soon, but other than that, it's a weird mix of characters.

And Jenn looks gigantic here, but Tim's pants look like they are about to explode.

Good to see Buddy's $40 water bottle though.
His shorts are riding up you can very clearly see his tan lines. Wonder if anyone will find this hideous mumsy bedspread online. I halfway suspect it may be Anthro but I didn't find anything when I did a basic search on floral items there.
---
That table is a 4 top and Jenn is sitting in the spot farthest with an empty chair next to her. Wouldn’t Oliver be sitting in that empty spot? Is there any room for him on the other side of Jenn? I don’t think they brought Oliver.

View attachment 2899815

Also, Tim, take your filthy, gigantic murse off the table. Ugh.
Also where is Rosie?

Reactions: 7
He did get them and has been uploading the little video clips on Instagram. There were some from the roller coasters at Busch Gardens and now today from Universal, specifically the Men In Black ride where recording isn't allowed.

I watched a news report about them, because I didn't know much. The journalist rode a train and said they were able to take over 200 photos of the other riders without them knowing. When talking about the piece they were doing with their boss, the boss had no idea they were being recorded.

Apparently there is a little light that goes on when it's recording and a flash of light when a photo is taken, but, and this was specifically mentioned in this story, no one looks at other people on a train directly in their face to see if a small light is on their glasses, and if you do notice a light, who is going to call that person out?
People like him are the reason theme parks must get pissed right off with having to check absolutely everything, sunglasses is a must an now places that forbid recording are going need to be checking sunglasses because of assholes like him to make sure it's not a hidden camera, I know it seems far fetched the now because not everyone is rushing out buying ridiculous overpriced hidden cams but eventually tit like this gets cheap enough for the majority to buy when company's know there's a market out there for it

I hope people start tagging UO in his crappy little pictures of the rides, would love to see him get a ban

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.