The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His shorts are riding up you can very clearly see his tan lines. Wonder if anyone will find this hideous mumsy bedspread online. I halfway suspect it may be Anthro but I didn't find anything when I did a basic search on floral items there.
---

Also where is Rosie?
Home with Da Baby. I dont think he's there. I think they would have placed the high chair where the chair is next to Jenn for better character movement, if that makes sense. They wouldn't want Mirabel to have to push past a high chair in the aisle.

If Da Baby was a girl---she'd be there. Just sayin.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like the whole family went to 1900 Park Fare. It’s hard to see behind the giant bedspread dressed Jen but it looks like Oliver is in a high chair.

View attachment 2899794

I can’t believe Disney hosted them. 👎
Trying to look past Ginn and her "1830s but without all the racists" wallpaper dress to try to find Da Baby is like trying to look at a Magic Eye design.

Also it's gross to put the murse Dim drags everywhere and all over creation (including public restrooms) ON the bleeping table. Hang it off your stupid chair or put it on the ground. Nasty. Also I'm sure they think Disney is their safe bubble, but I'd never put my phone and purse on the table like that anyway while out in public, you never know who is in a klepto mood around you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Disney hosted Kyle Pallo at this event, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Kyle talks about it like this was a last minute invite. I wonder if guests aren't booking this or word isn't out about it like Disney wanted and they basically sent a thing out to anyone with any sort of following who is in town--come, eat dinner, tell people about our new thing. Free dinner for 50 or so people doesn't put Disney out that much when they are trying to get the word out that this place is finally back open again.

Personally, the food doesn't look that great and these characters aren't folks that people are going to go out of their way for. Sure Tiana in her adventure outfit is cool with her new ride coming soon, but other than that, it's a weird mix of characters.

And Jenn looks gigantic here, but Tim's pants look like they are about to explode.

Good to see Buddy's $40 water bottle though.
Disney really does seem desperate to make 1900 Park Fare a big deal. It is really odd, it is a restaurant in a hotel, I can't imagine a lot of people visiting Walt Disney World would make a special trip to the Grand Floridian for a character meal. Absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I bet those poor characters have some awkward encounters with these folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disney really does seem desperate to make 1900 Park Fare a big deal. It is really odd, it is a restaurant in a hotel, I can't imagine a lot of people visiting Walt Disney World would make a special trip to the Grand Floridian for a character meal. Absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I bet those poor characters have some awkward encounters with these folks.
And you can't really park there easily. So for locals or people just driving to the GF, the parking lot is basically across the street. It's quite a bit of a walk, ok I sound like lazy ass Jenn now. But, it's not like the Contemporary or Poly or any other resort where the lot is right there next to the hotel. It's not exactly easy to get to unless you are already at MK.

Reactions: 10
40A77DC4-F86A-4C0C-AEBF-C94DC0DB6950.jpeg

This from Target is similar in style….

8CD38D52-3D15-4555-A268-B5DBBE6C0895.jpeg

side note: does anyone have the new fangled option (Google Circle to Search) that you take a picture, circle an item in the pic and then are told where to purchase it?
This would be more accurate.
I’m just guessing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_9708.jpeg

nicks beard wife. What is up with these woman with curtain dresses wide backs and birken stock sandals 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Dick’s wife looks like she’s waddling out of the maternity ward.
Jenn looks huge in that dress. Like we know the weight has caught up with her but that dress is very unflattering. I guess Target is her go to for plus sized fashion.

Reactions: 11
If Oliver really isn’t with them, as it looks, what will Jenn say? We would have brought him, but children under 3 were not allowed?

She may have tried to lie about excluding him on the excursions, but not this. What a total piece of human tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
1900 Park Fare in my experience is super hard to get a reservation for. I've been trying since Mini wants to have dinner there.

Those dresses are heinous omfg

Reactions: 7
If Oliver really isn’t with them, as it looks, what will Jenn say? We would have brought him, but children under 3 were not allowed?

She may have tried to lie about excluding him on the excursions, but not this. What a total piece of human tit.
It's OG Buddy's special day. Guarantee they make it about J$

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It's OG Buddy's special day. Guarantee they make it about J$
From the looks of him in that picture, he could give a tit less… Mirabel is walking to him with open arms and he’s just looking at whatever distraction they brought for him.

Reactions: 8
Oliver was there. Probably just as an excuse for Jen to get two plates at a time.

IMG_2036.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.