The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know am late, but did he get them or was he planning too? Am sorry but glasses you can record with should NEVER be a thing at all, think of all the creeps an pervs out there an am sorry if this is going to far but tit like that to me is crossing into ped0 territory, he's already obsessed with teenagers "booty butts" an doesn't have a problem recording small children in the pool showing parts of them he shouldn't as well as filming them in swimsuits

I swear to god it's only a matter of time, you can only hide true colours for so long before they are out, he has gone right past the the creep stage an is straight into perv now
IMG_9494.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Trying to look at a Magic Eye design.
First thing I thought of.
Anyone remember Mallrats? 🤣
"I can't see a goddamned thing!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
On the unsolicited parent advice... There is a phrase 'it takes s village to raise a child'.

This is especially true when the parents are the village idiots.
---
What the duck does “investigate flavors” more even mean? It sounds like such a white thing to say. 🫠

Just like “genres” of food.
It'll be the title of her next failed channel 'Jenn investigates flavours'. She'll see it as a cultured food review channel and everyone else will know it's a mukbang channel. It'll pay for more cruises but she'll have to order her cruise wardrobe from Shein Curve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re certainly going to have to think of something new pretty soon because a blind person could see they’re bored shitless of the parks. Disney Springs and mukbangs make them giddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think you can deliberately create core memories.

I doubt in 20 years, Nicks kids are going to be like “Ooooooo that dinner at 1900 Park Fair that you got for free was the most amazing dining experience of my childhood. I have compared every character dining experience to it. Thanks dad!”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I doubt in 20 years, Nicks kids are going to be like “Ooooooo that dinner at 1900 Park Fair that you got for free was the most amazing dining experience of my childhood. I have compared every character dining experience to it. Thanks dad!”
Exactly. They're trying too hard.

With my kids being no longer children--we've found that core memories are actually the least significant things. You don't even realize they are happening at the time, they are ordinary moments when you are living them. Then, 20 years later, you learn what a profound impact those little things had in your children's lives. All these idiots should take note...they're trying too hard for the wrong thing.

I'll add--I bleeping hate the term core memories and these so-called influences have absolutely ruined the term.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
To Dapper Day:

I'm sure the "Mumu of many colors" is unsaleable at this point as it probably smells of warm ranch dressing and molding shrimpies. May I suggest donating to the characters in flight balloon at Disney Springs. Dim seemed very concerned about the hold downs in their recent video and I'm sure this unsightly frock could do the job of covering it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Great, we probably get to hear Dicky cry about his core memories in the next poodcast as he finds a way to relate a buffet and Aladdin's bod to his beard wife not crying as much as he does over her miscarriage that he continues to blab about.

Also seriously, these bleeping Disney adults need to stop describing tit as "magic" and "magical". It's a bleeping buffet dude. Snap out of it, they all sound delusional and unhinged in their stupid Disney denial bubbles.
100% agree!

And WTF is "delicious food for all ages" supposed to mean?

I hope he knows that children in other parts of the world don't exclusively eat fries, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggies while everyone else eats something different. :rolleyes: Friggin morons living in their damn Disney bubbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

My oldest is 18 and we took her to Disneyland for the first time when she 6. The thing she remembers the most from our 3 day visit is the cool bunk bed she got to sleep on at the hotel. 🤣

Tim and Jenn (and Dick) are so obsessed with creating core memories for their kids but their kids are still young and really won’t remember all of this as the years go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he says “step and repeat” one more damn time….

IMG_6756.jpeg

I can’t stand when Dim learns a new word and then uses it all the time. He sounds like the biggest douche bag when he does this. The other one that would always annoy me is when Dim would constantly talk about the “top hat” during Velocicoaster construction. 🙄 Also, this isn’t even a “step and repeat”….they are usually a repetitive background with the logo of the company or awards. This is just a photo op/backdrop.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2900597

I can’t stand when Dim learns a new word and then uses it all the time. He sounds like the biggest douche bag when he does this. The other one that would always annoy me is when Dim would constantly talk about the “top hat” during Velocicoaster construction. 🙄 Also, this isn’t even a “step and repeat”….they are usually a repetitive background with the logo of the company or awards. This is just a photo op/backdrop.
YES. Such a try-hard.

I wanted to rip my ears off when he talked about “flavor coming through” during a bleeping burger chewing. I wonder if he has been watching the Great British Baking Show to get ideas of what to say. 🥴 Tim Hollywood. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2900597

This also drives me crazy. The last time he called something like this a "step and repeat" there were a ton of comments about it, so I wonder if he does it deliberately at this point just for the engagement.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.