The Tim Tracker #171 The only thing more out of control than Ginn's weight gain is Buddy's behavior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Jenn still won’t pick her child up from preschool
Tim wants to know if the fans want to see them go on a staycation or a weekend cruise
Tim is quitting RunDisney before he even began
Rosie called out “sick.” We wish her well on her new job (let’s hope)
Looking forward to the excitement of a new washer dryer set 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gif Recap

Jenn who hates cats, but likes orange and food.
giphy.gif

Dim who is not overweight and doesn't like buttondowns
giphy.gif

OG the little preschool dropout
giphy.gif

Oliver the forgotten one
giphy.gif

And throwing this one out there: TTT 172 The Littlest Dropout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can someone expand upon quitting RunDisney? Was he registered and a no-show this weekend? OR something else

Reactions: 3
Can someone expand upon quitting RunDisney? Was he registered and a no-show this weekend? OR something else
He is registered to run the Disneyland Halloween 10k and Half Marathon, which is September 7th and 8th. He was not registered to run this weekend, although Nick is. Tim told Nick in the podcast that he hasn't been running because Da Baby doesn't sleep at night and Jenn is useless (I added that last part). Tim mentioned in the live show that Jenn is not coming to the D23 Cali trip but didn't mention anything about the 2nd trip in 4 weeks for the runDisney event. I (and several others) don't see Tim leaving Jenn and the two kids alone twice in 4 weeks for cross country trips. He hasn't come out and said he is officially not doing it, but he did say he for sure will not do any more races. He's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So if J$ has been kept back, his friends move on and he basically has to start all over again trying to find a friend, totally mirrors his egg donors life, friendless 🙄

They have totally failed their child, its genuinely disgraceful to do that to your own child.

All his little 'buddies' that went to his party and Olivers party won't be seen again so their ridiculous show off $3k party was an utter waste because they'll have to do it all again next year to try and impress the new buddies and parents 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So if J$ has been kept back, his friends move on and he basically has to start all over again trying to find a friend, totally mirrors his egg donors life, friendless 🙄

They have totally failed their child, its genuinely disgraceful to do that to your own child.

All his little 'buddies' that went to his party and Olivers party won't be seen again so their ridiculous show off $3k party was an utter waste because they'll have to do it all again next year to try and impress the new buddies and parents 🙄
And then inevitably again when they transfer him to public school (to save cash) which I believe they will unless they find a boarding school that can take him earlier.

Reactions: 11
This morning I ran my 4th virtual 5k. Beat my last time by nearly a full minute. Once I cooled down, got ready for the day and made a trek to sams club, then aldis and Walmart. Drove myself! Dusted & vacuumed the house; laundry and dishwasher have been running and even made my family a dinner not-from-a-box. And it’s only 5:50. She’s so beyond useless it’s scary. I just can’t even imagine sitting around thinking it’s completely ok to not be able to run errands alone, or do house chores alone and especially not taking care of my own kids. I have to get oral surgery in May, Dr wants me to lay low for 4 days since I’ll have 4 open holes and he really doesn’t want a dry socket to happen. I’m already pre planning having soft foods ready and easy for my husband to handle. He’s not much of a cook, but I know he’ll at least try. Posting a few pics to trigger Dims fomo
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wait until they send that kid to public school. Time will not be kind to him
My only hope is that if he goes to public school he'll get the intervention he desperately needs. Not sure how good FL programs are for kids with additional needs but a speech and possibly occupational therapist would do him wonders.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

I think that's just how it goes with Montessori. The whole class doesn't move up like traditional schooling. Those who are old enough and academically ready go to the next group. It's not like you and your entire class is going to 2nd grade but one kid is staying in 1st. J$ didn't get held back. He's just not old enough or ready to move up to the next level. His friends are. His level is 3-6 years old. The next level is 6-9 years old. His friends are probably already 5, ready to turn 6. This is going to always happen in that type of learning environment, they chose it, they have to deal with it.

This morning I ran my 4th virtual 5k. Beat my last time by nearly a full minute. Once I cooled down, got ready for the day and made a trek to sams club, then aldis and Walmart. Drove myself! Dusted & vacuumed the house; laundry and dishwasher have been running and even made my family a dinner not-from-a-box. And it’s only 5:50. She’s so beyond useless it’s scary. I just can’t even imagine sitting around thinking it’s completely ok to not be able to run errands alone, or do house chores alone and especially not taking care of my own kids. I have to get oral surgery in May, Dr wants me to lay low for 4 days since I’ll have 4 open holes and he really doesn’t want a dry socket to happen. I’m already pre planning having soft foods ready and easy for my husband to handle. He’s not much of a cook, but I know he’ll at least try. Posting a few pics to trigger Dims fomo
. View attachment 2887944View attachment 2887945
You should definitely head to Busch Gardens and ride Iron Gwazi a couple of times post-surgery. That worked out well for Tim.

Seriously, take care of yourself, everything else can wait. My daughter lived on instant mashed potatoes and Tropical Smoothie Cafe last year after her surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My only hope is that if he goes to public school he'll get the intervention he desperately needs. Not sure how good FL programs are food kids with additional needs but a speech and possibly occupational therapist would do him wonders.
You think that the state of Florida, which is so highly regarded for it's education and looking out for the best interest of a child is going to help that kid out? It will be like throwing a kid into the lions den. They better pray someone realizes that kid is "special" and does something because if not, it's all over

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You think that the state of Florida, which is so highly regarded for it's education and looking out for the best interest of a child is going to help that kid out? It will be like throwing a kid into the lions den. They better pray someone realizes that kid is "special" and does something because if not, it's all over
Eh. I know public school has it's issues BUT I do think the style of school would fit him better than what he's currently dealing with. Also, if his needs are identified there are probably resources there that will handle it versus the private Montessori school he's attending now.

Reactions: 9
Eh. I know public school has it's issues BUT I do think the style of school would fit him better than what he's currently dealing with. Also, if his needs are identified there are probably resources there that will handle it versus the private Montessori school he's attending now.
I agree. Their zoned elementary school is pretty high rated. That's the funny thing I've come to learn about Florida public schools, the good ones are amazing. The not-so-good ones are horrible, there's really no inbetween. He's not going to receive any services that he needs in a Montessori school, in any private school for that matter, unless it's a specific school for children with learning/behavioral differences.

I would actually love to see them try to fit in socially at a school like Windermere Prep or Lake Highland Prep. Both are pretty far from their house, but I can't think of another so called prestigious school that they could go to living where they are. It would be fun for me to think about it though. They are trash. They will always be absolute trash. Even with a super fancy party planner and a Rivian and 900,000 cruises...they are the same trash that showed up to that urban party.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I really don't think either Dim or J4D give a duck about education anyway. It always sorts of flummoxes my mind he actually has a sibling that teaches at the college level because neither of them seem like they could care less about higher education. I'm actually surprised that both of them even went to college for what limited time they did. Especially Jenn given her background, I could at least see Grandpa and Grandma Bojo putting pressure on their pride and joy to go to school but from what I've been able to dig up about J4D her childhood seems like it was probably chaotic at best.

Reactions: 14
I think that's just how it goes with Montessori. The whole class doesn't move up like traditional schooling. Those who are old enough and academically ready go to the next group. It's not like you and your entire class is going to 2nd grade but one kid is staying in 1st. J$ didn't get held back. He's just not old enough or ready to move up to the next level. His friends are. His level is 3-6 years old. The next level is 6-9 years old. His friends are probably already 5, ready to turn 6. This is going to always happen in that type of learning environment, they chose it, they have to deal with it.

You should definitely head to Busch Gardens and ride Iron Gwazi a couple of times post-surgery. That worked out well for Tim.

Seriously, take care of yourself, everything else can wait. My daughter lived on instant mashed potatoes and Tropical Smoothie Cafe last year after her surgery.
Thank you!! lol. Yea. Maybe I’ll hit up the local amusement park. He’s such a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't think either Dim or J4D give a duck about education anyway. It always sorts of flummoxes my mind he actually has a sibling that teaches at the college level because neither of them seem like they could care less about higher education. I'm actually surprised that both of them even went to college for what limited time they did. Especially Jenn given her background, I could at least see Grandpa and Grandma Bojo putting pressure on their pride and joy to go to school but from what I've been able to dig up about J4D her childhood seems like it was probably chaotic at best.
It's hard to imagine Budley going to college. Best they can hope for if nothing changes is that he doesn't end up in juvie. Although that would still get him out of their greasy and thinning hair, so maybe they'd like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.