Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Only because it was trendy and when they were in camera. If they really were actually concerned about COVID they wouldn't have gone on five million cruises during the pandemic.
We also saw them in other peoples' pics WITHOUT their masks on in the same vlog we only saw them WITH their masks on.
(example: several stan pics showing Tim at Sesame Street waiting for a parade - standing closely side by side others and he wasn't wearing a mask, yet he wore a mask while on camera throughout the same SS vlog)

It was all performative shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

cavamom

VIP Member
::steps onto soapbox::Hi Jenn! We know you’re spying. I have some advice from someone who’s @14 years older than you, I was kind of in the same boat having babies in my late 30s and having weight to lose. Lose it now. You have a nanny. There’s not a single reason for you to not do at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. Fat burning heart pumping exercise.
Also, vegan doesn’t equal healthy. Those meals have way too many calories and carbs and zero protein. They’re for people who want to be vegan for consciousness reasons and can accept that’s the nutrients they’re getting. That’s not you. You need low fat proteins, fruits and vegetables. It means you need to meal plan, but guess what? Everything you make will also be perfect for your kids! You can eat meals together. Imagine!
You’re 5 years away from your hormones betraying you. You’ll get to a point where no amount of cautious eating and exercise will do the trick. You can’t go into that cycle already way overweight because you will just gain more when you hit perimenopause. Guaranteed. ::steps down cautiously from soapbox bc I’m old and my knees hurt and so will yours::

• Heart

rageblackouts

Their food "reviews" are the absolute WORST. I can't stand the way they word them - everything always "has a" creaminess, crunch, umami, fresh flavor. It is so irritating to listen to them pretend to know how to describe food. Also, those microphones look so stupid, especially on Jenn.

• Haha
  • Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
And he wasn’t even in their eye line, he was behind them.
It’s not like he would just unexpectedly dart out without them watching…

oh wait. I guess that happened when he saw the green car with a flowered license plate and they had an “oh shit” moment that they turned into a joyous outburst of laughter over the car they just loved so much!

Thank god that car wasn’t pulling out as Jackson ran to the front of it to admire it without his parents even watching…

Watching your kid in a parking lot is just basic. There was no purpose to them filming that even.

• Wow
  • Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Typhoon Laggon vlog is up.
---
Jenn says she doesn’t know if this is Jackson’s first trip to Typhoon Lagoon and she’d have to go back and check the videos to see if he’s ever been there.
It baffles me that they don’t know what they have and have not done with their kids.

She also said she wants to see if it’s worth it to bring an infant. Jenn, you dumb cow, Oliver is not an infant. He is over a year old and is walking. He is a toddler. You do not have an infant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The whole unsolicited parenting advice bit gets old. These morons put just about every intimate detail about their lives---including bathroom habits, period tracking and filming their child in the bathtub...they're going to get comments about shit they do. I just don't understand why these idiots care so much--the comments they respond to aren't even mean. They'd be clutching their pearls if they read what we have to say here.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
If he says “step and repeat” one more damn time….

View attachment 2900597

I can’t stand when Dim learns a new word and then uses it all the time. He sounds like the biggest douche bag when he does this. The other one that would always annoy me is when Dim would constantly talk about the “top hat” during Velocicoaster construction. 🙄 Also, this isn’t even a “step and repeat”….they are usually a repetitive background with the logo of the company or awards. This is just a photo op/backdrop.
Do you remember the days of "scrim" ?!?!
When he wouldn't shut up about "scrim" all the time when he'd see it? Scrim. Scrim. Scrim.

It's about as bad as when Woo uses the term "stanchions" all the time.
They think they're so fucking smart when they throw those words out. :rolleyes:

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Is it just me, or are those Ray Bans creepy? He can now just film anything, anywhere and no one is going to know they are being filmed. And of course the takes advantage and films on Universal rides when he knows they frown upon that. I know we give him shit for the stupid big ass camera and fuzzy balls, but this seems to be going too far in the other direction.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
They are making the cheese danishes (not from scratch, obviously) and they let Jackson lick the spoon while mixing, then Jen licks the spoon while mixing. I realize they are all family, but yuck. Then they add an egg and Jackson wants another lick off the spoon but they say 'no'. Jackson asks "why not". Tim says "Buddy you don't eat egg before cooking it w... well because it needs to, needs to, cook to get, um, be cooked, yeah". Engineering brain hard at work there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn:
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 7.58.49 PM.png

Lost footage of Ginn "running" to go grab some "salads" (she's the white one in the back):

Yes we know. Honestly.
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.01.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.02.55 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

suepez

So she can read a 200 page book in one day eh?? Yeah shes just sooo busy...insert eye roll!!! And the said book scared her so she couldnt get Oliver when he woke up crying so she sent Tim. Mother of the Year right there!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I can't even attempt to watch this poodcast with taylor swift in the title. No thanks, swifties and the pretzel they bend themselves into to defend their billionaire chick who is emotionally stunted as a teenager and whose lyrics make me cringe and think she needs a LiveJournal not a mediocre album is like watching Tracker stans defend the Bojos. But it sounds like Dicky blabbed on about her for quite awhile? And Dim talks about cars? 🥱

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I think it’s funny how the Stan’s come to the Bojos defense saying they don’t need parenting advice and that if they want any advice they will ask for it. Yet several people commented advice on how Tim can go down a water slide faster. No where did he ask for that advice but you don’t see anyone coming to his defense saying “wHEre dId hE aSK fOR aDvIce on ThE pRoPeR wAY To USe a SliDE?”

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Talking about Buddy's height as if it's a flex is reason 500 why they suck as parents. Dim's so insecure he measure's his and his child's self worth by how tall they are or how they win at everything (even when they don't or cheat at trivia). They have no clue they should be raising kind, empathetic, emotionally well adjusted children who will be a positive to society and form a healthy relationship with a partner in life.

Sorry to say it's too late with Jackprop, too many developmental/neuro issues untreated and there's no way their going to change his bratty behavior especially as Oliver starts walking, talking and wanting to share his space and toys. I truly feel sorry for Oliver and the issues they've neglected with him and the fact that I don't see either "parent" ever putting Oliver on equal footing with Budley. Unfortunately, Oliver will learn that Budley is the star and he's an afterthought. I hope you're an intellectual genius Oliver, escape Fort Nona, change your last name and never look back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Not sure I would ever expect to see a person eating a cup of noodles while walking through the showcase. But if I did...it would be Jenn Tracker. I think she is carb loading for Dim's upcoming race he won't run.

1713673437443.png

• Haha
  • Sick