Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OG apparently doesn't know how to spell now. What happened to him knowing how to write his name...

Ugh, Good job buddy....ugh. The kid does not seemed enthralled and looks rather special during the entire wish presentation.

And now it's time to get Ritalin may be a thread title soon.

And I really don't know how they don't realize something is not exactly right with him he is not even looking at the princesses when they're talking to him.

Jenn had a salad :rolleyes:

Also, she really does look like a Duggar in that Loft dress. It looks way more Sister Wifey in the video than in the photos.

And Jenn really did a bang up job editing Dim's voice overs when he ate his kiddie meal.

Don't worry after the salad plate she got two plates of everything but some are for the baby...sure. And she actually states she's not done
🐷

Ugh and they show Butters feeding O strawberry soup with the same spoon he previously drooled over. And Dim is mad that Butters stole his cookie....
---
Ugh, and Dick does a jump scare at the 20 minute mark. You can tell they're "thrilled" he decided to join this voog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It makes no sense to drag the whole family all the way to Epcot, then all the way into Epcot to the back of WS for “errands” They couldn’t have waited one more day and have the chauffeur do it?

That “wholesome” comment is so creepy.
Actually, they couldn't have waited one more day.

From the dress company website, they were only at Epcot/WDW until Sunday, April 21st, which is the same day they went to Typhoon Lagoon, according to the stan who posted on the stan group. Walking in the parking lot at Epcot, Tim mentions it's 6pm, so they were cutting that return close, because the park closes at 9pm and they had to waddle their fat asses all the way back to America to make the return.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 10.52.24 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

gaga09

I really don’t like the pose she shows Oliver in while he’s sleeping. 99% of viewers will just think it’s cute but I would never show my baby with bloomers on that are as short as a diaper on video for thousands of people. There are way too many creeps out there who might enjoy that. Don’t get me started on filming in a water park with kids in their swimsuits without their consent.

• Heart
  • Sad

TimIsAFresser

Jenn sees a weird rainbow plush that would go in the rainbow beach theme room.

Jenn: Can we get it?
Tim: We can get it on the way out.

This is what you say to your kids so they shut up with no intention of following through.
Just like that time they were at Target and Jackson wanted a toy. They handed it to the cashier and Tim told the cashier to act like he was ringing up the item but to not scan it and put in the return box. That way they could trick Jackson into thinking they bought it for him when they really didn’t.

• Wow
  • Sad
"I'm trying to get through the "Oliver's Growing Too Fast..." video. :rolleyes: Gin doesn't know if Dim liked his stupid vegan boxed dinner, but of course Gin says she "really liked it".

1713802171515.png

Dim be like... 🤣

1713802320340.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They were filming in the parking lot of Epcot and Jackson kept interrupting them being annoying. There was a hard cut in there.
I do feel bad for Jackson because he has grown up with a camera shoved in his face without his consent and he has to compete with it for his parents attention but on the other hand, I don’t really like kids other than my own so I find him very annoying and spoiled.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Just saying…
IMG_1226.jpeg

Maybe it’s time for an intervention, Jenn.

Don’t mean to disrespect Mama Cass, at least she was regarded as a better mother than Jenn.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
No, her name is April. And she has 109K instagram followers, so we can talk about her.

She follows Jenn (and Tim and Dick) but Jenn doesn't seem to follow her. She's just a stan that Jenn doesn't even know exists.
Speaking of which, Stalky ShallNotBeNamed asked on X yesterday if she can return something that doesn't fit to any park? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Jenn sees a weird rainbow plush that would go in the rainbow beach theme room.

Jenn: Can we get it?
Tim: We can get it on the way out.

This is what you say to your kids so they shut up with no intention of following through.
So, he can tell her no but not his own kid about getting a stupid birthday crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Moonlight666

They don’t hold their child’s hand walking through a parking lot??
My son knows immediately if there’s cars he stops and holds onto someone’s hand.

Idk how many times I say it about them: it’s one thing to be stupid and clueless, it’s another to be so stupid and clueless that it becomes neglectful and dangerous.
Especially with a child that is like Jackson. It's one think when you have a child who walks by your side and pays attention to what you say and then there a children like Jackson...

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn, did you tell your viewers that you could have bought approximately 700 cans of chicken for the price of your Sephora haul? Plus you wouldn’t have to spend money on mayo, cause that you could steal from a quick service!
Please tell us more about how to save money…

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If Da Baby ends up not being on the spectrum like Buddy, I can see his useless parents guilt-tripping him for making Budley feel bad simply for not being like him. If he ends up miraculously being relatively normal in this obnoxious family, he'll probably turn to drugs anyway to cope with how his older brother continues to be babied and coddled and given free rein to rule the coop.

• Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
YES. I am so sick of them being unwilling to tell their kid no so instead bitch about the place not controlling the environment for them, like the gummi bears. Nick had something in his stories about how his one son was pumped about the gummi bears and showed him putting some on a chocolate chip cookie. Gee, I guess Nick can parent and his kid knows the candy is a special treat at dessert.
I haven’t watched this vlog yet but it’s clear Jackson is in charge and not Tim and Jenn. They are so afraid of a potential meltdown that they won’t set any boundaries or tell him no. Its just going to get worse the older he gets. Yet the Stan’s still defend them.

• Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
She has been thinking about this burger ever since the last time they went to DS. That tracks. And the pure euphoria these two get from this burger is amazing. I am certain they both creamed their shorts during lunch. Food is just about the most important thing in their lives.

• Sick

erry

VIP Member
I think if Jenn started driving Tim would still be stressed AF. Every day would be a list of texts:

- hey did you turn the car off?
-don’t forget to take Oliver
-don’t forget to strap him in
-don’t forget to turn the car on
-hey don’t forget to take Oliver out of the car
-remember to take Jackson when you take Jackson to school
-remember to tell the school you’re picking up Jackson
-make sure you bring your ID in case they need to see it
-don’t forget Jackson's after school snack
-did you find the school ok?

• Haha