Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oliver goes into the kitchen and jackson says “oh no, he’s coming for our cream cheese”

which in any other circumstance would be fine, but since we all know they have a tendency to leave Oliver out, and make Jackson feel like an only child, that should have been corrected with a “Oliver can have some too”
Narrator: Oliver wasn’t given the slightest morsel of their “cream cheese”
The morons actually found this part funny:

IMG_4175.jpeg

Jackson was physically trying to remove Oliver from the kitchen so he wouldn’t “come for [their] cream cheese” and the Bojos found it funny. Poor Oliver.

Also, this is the only comment they replied to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So Tim got J$ hopes all up to ride Crush N Gusher and didn't know there was a height requirement? CnG is NOTHING like the Aqua Duck or Mouse as far as intensity goes. Not even close. It's not like knowing about this shit is your job or anything. He's a compete failure for getting the kid's hopes up to ride something.

That said, I've come out of the raft at the end of Crush N Gusher and I cannot imagine what that would be like for a kid like J$ who really can't swim. Life vest or not. So I'm glad he wasn't tall enough to ride, but I still think Tim was an asshole for not knowing about the height requirement before hyping it up for the kid.

There is absolutely no way that kid really needs ear tubes if Tim is letting the waves hit him right in the side of the head like that. No way.

And---STOP FILMING OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS IN THEIR SWIMSUITS. It's gross. You're gross for monetizing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

TawdryT

VIP Member
Kay, here's my a day late and dollar short blow by to save your sanity.

Stop that fucking stupid nasal LAUGHING!
Pretending to want to organize because we give them endless shit. They did 3 cabinets. The counters are still covered in shit.
Budley is hitting things and not listening. As usual. Too stupid to know about salmonella, Dim? He's ridiculously grabby and the idiot laughs and doesn't do her fucking job.
NO, Budley. NO, be quiet. Stop grabbing everything. Don't dive at the baby. Don't try to pile drive your brother.
The oven is hot. The things that come out are hot. Do they hold him back because he literally can't control himself?

Even fucking Oliver knew to say uh oh. He knows a trainwreck when he sees one. Uh oh.

Can't wait for the day he grabs a kitchen knife out of the drawer. It's coming.
Oliver is being raised by the help, talking and hitting milestones that his parents missed because they're dealing with Butters.
Budley lowkey tries to smash his brother's hand in the chair.

Bang up job parents, well done.

They're bothering the public now.
It's fucking ice Gin, stop acting like a one year old is going to choke. On shave ice.
Of course Budley smashing his food instead of eating it. Then he screams at them some. it's a day ending in y.
Gin has to tell us about her picture book 'cuz redun iz hurd.
A stupid man tries to talk folklore and Gin has to interject about poor bad kids she met at a laundromat once. He tells a story. Badly.
Is Dim drunk? Or high?
He's ramped up the no tooth couch mumbling.
The only ghost they have is the Ghost of Responsibility. It haunts them.
It's not true Gin.
For fuck's sake, stupid people when high irritate the shit out of me.

Oh look, desperation consumerism time! Tik Tok edition.
Here we Gooooooooooooooooo!
Oh honey, that ain't gonna help. Nope. Not even the 'ampool'
Gin looking for ways to not wash.

Ahh, now I get it. She went with the rich lady to Sephora. Mmmhmm.

Budley acts like a brat to end the slog.
The baby is still being raised by the help. It's like he isn't even theirs there.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rebelle

VIP Member
They don’t hold their child’s hand walking through a parking lot??
My son knows immediately if there’s cars he stops and holds onto someone’s hand.

Idk how many times I say it about them: it’s one thing to be stupid and clueless, it’s another to be so stupid and clueless that it becomes neglectful and dangerous.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I went to the end of the vlog.

I love how they have Jackson trailing behind them while Jenn waddles and yaps incessantly, and Tim holds the camera AND pushes Oliver.

1714048336141.png

1714048365594.png

1714048288120.png

I also love how Jenn keeps referring to what they did as "errands." WHO THE FUCK GETS THEIR "ERRANDS DONE" AT EPCOT?
(even in plural!)

Just say you fucking returned that ugly ass dress and be done with it. :rolleyes:

1714048267422.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Wow... Jenn Assanowski. If you read this, get a grip and grow the hell up. Your asinine, fake, continuos laughs are not cute nor silly. It's so embarrassing that you have absolutely nothing to contribute so simply fill the void with the "hahahahahahahahahahahaha."View attachment 2895798

WTF! Have some kind of pride in yourself!

Jenn... You DO NOT belong to the real, working women. You look like a complete idiot. 🤢

Sorry to vent, my Tattle friends. Been working my ass off and this no-brain just sets me off.

BTW... Thank you, FRE.💕
I feel this big time. I’ve been working my ass of the last few weeks on giant projects - spent six straight hours today (without getting up, which I know is terrible) on a report that still isn’t done. I spend hours a day driving kids to and from school and sports events and activities on top of working. No nannnies. Not chauffeurs. No watching Bravo or leisurely reading all day.

This bitch has the stans snowed into believing she does real work. She doesn’t know real work at all including the work of being a parent who pulls their weight.

This vlog was a total joke. Babies can easily sleep in a stroller with a little fan hooked up or in the shade with a blanket blocking out the sun. They had that covered wagon and fan setup at that festival they went to in the last vlog. The only reason she wanted that cabana was for herself—food at her fingertips, comfy chairs to sit her ass on, and maybe she even slept in the cabana when O did. The cabana was just for her to feel like VIP - the way O was sprawled out sleeping soundly means that kid has zero issue conking out on a comfortable surface. I still don’t buy that he has any serious sleep issues.

• Heart
Gif Recap

Jenn who hates cats, but likes orange and food.
giphy.gif

Dim who is not overweight and doesn't like buttondowns
giphy.gif

OG the little preschool dropout
giphy.gif

Oliver the forgotten one
giphy.gif

And throwing this one out there: TTT 172 The Littlest Dropout

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is Jenn joking with telling how much she loves the character “interactions” with the kids? Jackson looked like he wanted to stab each of the characters. How weird was it for Tim to have to film Jackson, while the kid had his back to Cinderella the whole time. At some point, read his social and physical cues and thank Cinderella and let her fucking move on.

The kid is off. How do they not see this?

How lazy are they that they paid $30 (plus tip, as Jenn reminds us) to Valet park because walking from the parking lot was too much. Couldn’t Tim just drop them off and park himself?

BTW: Jenn was wrong. Valet parking is $39, plus tax and tip.

I thought $5 was a lot of money…?
What?!?! Ginn the financial guru had the pricing wrong? I am shocked.

I think they are super deep in denial about Buddy because they're also just in denial about everything else in their bubble of a life. Themselves, their weight, their body odor, their hoarding, their food addiction, their shopping addiction, their health, Ginn's pointless existence, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CMDisney

VIP Member
Wow... Jenn Assanowski. If you read this, get a grip and grow the hell up. Your asinine, fake, continuos laughs are not cute nor silly. It's so embarrassing that you have absolutely nothing to contribute so simply fill the void with the "hahahahahahahahahahahaha."
Screenshot_20240424-200806.png

WTF! Have some kind of pride in yourself!

Jenn... You DO NOT belong to the real, working women. You look like a complete idiot. 🤢

Sorry to vent, my Tattle friends. Been working my ass off and this no-brain just sets me off.

BTW... Thank you, FRE.💕

• Heart
  • Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Budley is such a horrible brat. He cannot stand one second of attention being on that sweet little Ollie. The minute they put the camera on Ollie because he was burping, J had to make noises to get the attention back on him. I have said from the very beginning he is going to be abusive to that child and we have seen more than enough times that he is mean, physically mean to that poor little kid

• Sad
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Just putting this on here so when it happens we know what the deal is...

D23 invited me out to a special reception and advanced screening of the Planet of the Apes movie!!!1 Y'all I'm #hosted!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 2.12.51 PM.png

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.45.10 PM.png

There's a CM named Dylan riding with them on one of the rides (cause they needed 3 people on the raft and I guess none of Dim's family is available) and Dim is talking about his kid's "booty butt" (which is weird anyway, but in front of a stranger? Even fucking weirder).
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.47.59 PM.png

Dim sounds like he's faking a climax half the time on the slides. Ugh.

Budley barely even doggy paddles with a life vest on. Without a life vest he'd totally drown. That is not a "strong swimmer". That's not even a "mediocre swimmer". That's not even a "can stay afloat".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Jackson and Tim are racing down slides and Tim gets to the bottom first. Jackson asks if he won and Tim lies to him and said he did. Jackson asked how he won and Tim lies again and it’s because he is the fastest swimmer.
Telling this kid he won when he did not is not doing him any favors.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Just noticed Chartable pulls in the podcast reviews from Apple as well:

1713812226078.png

1713812250639.png

1713812330323.png

Sadly most of the reviews are positive but a few 1 stars as posted above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So why didn't they give Da Baby a little taste of the cream cheese/sugar mixture when J$ got a taste? I can't imagine offering my one kid something and completely ignoring that the other child exists. Especially since he was right there in the room with them. They don't encourage J$ to share with his brother now...can you imagine what it's going to be like when they play with the same toys? It's going to be like WWE in that house. And because they are such idiots, we'll get to see it all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30