Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Budley when he's 13: Hey cuntface, can I smoke some of your pot?
Ginn: Mmm, I'm not sure about that *puts pot on top of fridge*

Problem solved!!

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 4.03.11 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ahhh I’m at Typhoon now! Haven’t seen them. Spent time in kiddie area too.

I did think of them today while here. A kid came up to me to tell me how good he was at the slide and that he couldn’t much faster than my son.

Sounded very OGB to me. I should have made sure it wasn’t a Tracker.
If you could understand him it probably wasn't OG. And I'm sure that they were mostly in the cabana or in the dining areas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Where's that clip of them saying, don't worry, the channel won't revolve around the channel? They know the kid is their moneymaker now.
Ugh, I still don't get why he is the money maker. I'm sorry that kid is not cute, not charming, and is a brat. While I don't think he completely owns his brattiness yet (because it's induced by his parents) it's getting harder and harder to watch him.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Comments like this really gross me out. I know it seems innocent enough, but adults (especially male adults) should not be enjoying watching children in a pool so much. :sick: Wholesome? Give me, Creepy Things For An Adult To Say, for $500, Alex.

The Trackers need to stop putting out content like this. Especially shots of their kids diaper area, images of their children sleeping, and the like. I don't understand how they don't know how gross this is. They really care about making money more than their children's safety in this crazy world.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 5.46.08 AM.png

• Sick
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Wooo weeeeee wooo hoooo do you love it buddy do you like it

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT

glad I got that off my chest

oh and the yeah buddy you won? Get the fuck outta here

merann109

once again, remember when they announced their first pregnancy and The Tweet (“that poor baby”) happened and jenn lost her shit and and and….
we knew all along. those. poor. kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim was saying how he and Jackson are going to camp in a tent in the back yard and Nick mentions how his kids have never camped in a tent.
Nick: What if we make it a father son thing?
Tim: In my back yard?
Nick: Yeah
Tim: Hmm (It was not an enthusiastic noise that came from his mouth.) 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Also--I, too, got the email from corkcicle about the new slings. You aren't special.
I was going to comment on this too. They made it sound like they were exclusively invited or invited as part of “media.” They know exactly what they are doing when Jenn said, “Corkcicle invited us out to their kiosk to check out their new sling and to pick out one to take home.” It’s very shady to me that they word it like this but the stans fall for it every time.

• Wow
  • Haha

pkd81

baglady_jenn.png

Brutal. She's giving off big "I live in my car and collect bottles and cans from the public beach" vibes here.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim says that Oliver likes to drum on Jackson’s booster seat. Oliver goes to tap on it and Jackson moves his legs in order to use them to push down on Oliver’s arm and hand.

View attachment 2892064

Jenn says “Watch his hand.”

I know we are only seeing a snippet of their lives but it’s clear that Jackson does not like Oliver. It’s very sad how their parents don’t see this.
Well, to be fair, Tim and Jenn don't really like Oliver either. That comes across loud and clear in the little bit of their lives they put out for public viewing. Of course J$ doesn't like him. Why would he? They didn't prep him for a baby coming into his life. And, the baby stole his nickname and his parents will not stop calling him Buddy too, even though OB Buddy has asked on camera for them not to do so.

• Sad

pkd81

nittptp.png

The somewhat unhinged lady in the outro is a perfect representation of what remains of their die-hard stanbase.

• Haha
  • Sick

Grilled_Cheese

I finally watched the whole thing. The camera work was especially terrible. It was just another home slog that happened to be at a water park. As someone who has never been to Typhoon Lagoon, I learned nothing about Typhoon Lagoon except they have $30 nachos if you spend $400 on a cabana and you can request a lounger chair. I want to punch Tim every time he "narrates" a ride. Oliver got to splash around just long enough to take a 10 second shot. The part at Epcot was completely unnecessary.

• Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I think Jenn also thinks something that costs a lot of money must also be stylish.

Tim also falls victim to this.

They both could dress way better for far less.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
For 1oz- $145! You have got to be kidding! My fav moisturizer is Neutrogenia for $20. I don’t know why this bothers me- maybe it just shows how stupid she really is. A fool & her money are easily parted.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha