Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Anyone else grossed out by the huge glob of snot hanging out of Jackson’s nostril while they were riding Miss Adventure Falls and Tim had the camera inches from the kids face?

At the end of the ride, Tim grabbed the booger out of his nose and wiped it somewhere in the raft!! :sick:

Tim, how disgusted are you by kids at Golden Corral?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I don’t think you can deliberately create core memories.

I doubt in 20 years, Nicks kids are going to be like “Ooooooo that dinner at 1900 Park Fair that you got for free was the most amazing dining experience of my childhood. I have compared every character dining experience to it. Thanks dad!”

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn & Dim: *ditch Da Baby to go fondle stuffies and stuff their face with pimento-cheese greasy meat*
Stans: "you're just jealous haters, they're WORKING and can't have their child around while they play with child's toys and lie about pretend-sharing "one" burger!!!!!!!"

If the bitch is "working", why does she show up to "work" looking like a hitchhiker on bath salts that went dumpster diving for free clothes???
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 12.17.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
They had to have filmed that outro the minute she got home from the hair salon. It looked way too good. We’ll never see that again.
Doughnuts for the road at what? 5:00? 6:00? Who does that?
They just live their lives in fear of the meltdown and, even more so, the meltdown that happens during filming and has the be edited. It’s all yes all the time.
---
Stans that just haven’t had that final push over the edge into the world of the unwell. They’re trying to be nice and not judgy, but they’re being judgy all the same. You love to see it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Quasimodo

VIP Member
You guyzzzz, I'm so glad we learned from Investigative Flavor Detective Ginn that broccoli slaw tastes like broccoli but with a cole slaw consistency! Mind. blown.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn about the Uncrustables being given away: “Something freeee from Disneyyy?!” with a tude tone. Literally shut the fuck up. You weren’t saying that years ago when you were given endless free hosted shit for doing nothing requiring talent or skill. You don’t deserve shit.

And you also paid to get your APs and others paid for overpriced park tickets, so nothing is “free” at that point inside the park.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Dim would rather complain about the buffet for having the gummi bears within sight of Buddy who then only focused on wanting gummi bears and let Buddy take one of his chocolate chip cookies without asking (I wonder if he does this to his classmates during snack time and lunch time) than actually make any effort to PARENT the kid.
YES. I am so sick of them being unwilling to tell their kid no so instead bitch about the place not controlling the environment for them, like the gummi bears. Nick had something in his stories about how his one son was pumped about the gummi bears and showed him putting some on a chocolate chip cookie. Gee, I guess Nick can parent and his kid knows the candy is a special treat at dessert.

I hope Tim complains about it in the podcast and Nick says “yeah, we have a rule that they can’t eat the candy until dessert” - just once I want Nick to make the little snide remark to Tim instead of vice versa and I don’t even like Nick.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Just turned it on. You know there's a thing called "No" you can tell your kid. Better hope he doesn't try to climb the fridge and hurts himself. It could happen. And of course they were originally intended for Da Baby.
The part when Tim pulls the tray out of the oven and J$ wants to touch them. Da Baby is walking around the kitchen in the middle of it all. Tim is holding the hot tray in one hand and he's physically holding back J$ with the other hand so he won't touch the tray. This kid is 4 1/2 years old. Why doesn't he understand yet that when you pull something out of the oven, you steer clear. You don't go near it. You don't touch it. You don't try to touch it. They are seriously the worst parents. I truly do not understand how bad shit doesn't happen to them.

But don't worry, Jenn read an entire 200 page graphic novel in 1 day. Y'all wonder what she does while Rosie is watching Da Baby and Tim is out in the parks and J$ is at school....the bitch is reading horror stories in comic book form.

• Wow
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Definitely not a coincidence that he took that clip on water bottle. And he just has his utensils hanging like that, brushing against his nasty shorts? Gross. And speaking of gross—those shorts.
I'm sure those utensils were hanging like that every time he used the restroom too. All 15 times. All full of bathroom germs.

Right after they started going to the parks again after covid, I saw them at Universal. They had a crowd of stans around them. Some lady was tickling J$ feet, he was still a baby in the stroller. Those same utensils were dangling from the bag on the stroller and people fussing over J$ were bumping into them. I was absolutely repulsed. Those reusable utensils almost always come with some sort of box/case/pouch to keep them in. Why just let them dangle like that? Put them in your murse at least.

• Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
At 14:37 Jenn does a voice over and says “hello, Jenn from editing here. I did have to add some music to this POV because the sheer force from the wind was too much for the mics to handle. Just too fast of a ride. Too intense. But please enjoy Tim on the roller coaster.”

Her voice over was not necessary. She could have added the music without saying anything or she could have inserted some text explaining it.
---
Ugh, he is totally going to force OG on this. Bad move, Dim. Bad move.
100%
Tim said he hopes that Jackson will warm up to roller coasters by then. He also said he is tall enough to ride it and he would love to get him to ride it.

Because Tim is a shitty parent, he does not understand that just because Jackson is tall enough to ride it doesn’t mean he is mentally ready to ride it.

Last edited:
  • Sad

cari_

If he says “step and repeat” one more damn time….

IMG_6756.jpeg

I can’t stand when Dim learns a new word and then uses it all the time. He sounds like the biggest douche bag when he does this. The other one that would always annoy me is when Dim would constantly talk about the “top hat” during Velocicoaster construction. 🙄 Also, this isn’t even a “step and repeat”….they are usually a repetitive background with the logo of the company or awards. This is just a photo op/backdrop.

• Haha

Mopsy75

VIP Member
It makes me sad to see the 2 boys not interacting at all. Ollie tries but J$ just pushes him away. Now that Ollie is mobile they should be playing together. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

• Sad

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
This is the Corkcicle cup they got for Jackson to take to school:

View attachment 2899094

This is just my personal opinion but there are definitely more gender neutral colors they can get him.
Also, that cup doesn’t look kid friendly enough for a 4 year old…

First of all, it’s fucking huge. Second, he will need to unscrew and screw the top every time he wants a sip. That shit is spilling everywhere. He will drop it and ding the shit out of it.

Bad. Fucking. Choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26