Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Is Jenn joking with telling how much she loves the character “interactions” with the kids? Jackson looked like he wanted to stab each of the characters. How weird was it for Tim to have to film Jackson, while the kid had his back to Cinderella the whole time. At some point, read his social and physical cues and thank Cinderella and let her fucking move on.

The kid is off. How do they not see this?

How lazy are they that they paid $30 (plus tip, as Jenn reminds us) to Valet park because walking from the parking lot was too much. Couldn’t Tim just drop them off and park himself?

BTW: Jenn was wrong. Valet parking is $39, plus tax and tip.

I thought $5 was a lot of money…?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Same, lady, same.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 1.09.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 1.11.59 PM.png

These two basically just make money from loitering at a mall more than teenage girls in the 90s and early 00s.

• Haha
  • Sick

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
WTF? They didn’t buy Oliver the plush (no shock) BUT Jenn bought herself the sun bag? That shit looks like it is for a 5 year old! It is the size of a coin purse. What is she going to put in it? Her new fuzzy blue ball? Maybe she can carry her chicken bones home from festivals in it.

IMG_1207.jpeg

I predict we will be seeing Jackson walking around with a Sun murse very soon.

• Haha
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This is the Corkcicle cup they got for Jackson to take to school:

View attachment 2899094

This is just my personal opinion but there are definitely more gender neutral colors they can get him.
No, Budley also has to be a barely-performative “ally” too!!

Also, didn’t they just admit they have way too much extra tervis and corksicle junk in their cupboards and the “kids” cupboard was overflowing with cups and bottles even after they “cleaned”? Good lord.

• Sad
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
At the end of the voog Ginn said "it was so nice to get out and I don't know just like have fun". Shut the fuck up. You act like you never get to have fun. You have fun every day because you don't parent your children.
Did she really fucking say that?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rolleyes:

How can the stans not see what a jackass she is at this point with comments like that?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

hcslacs

VIP Member
I know we are not supposed to talk about Stans that have tiny channels, but I checked out The Tipsy Housewife who left that snippy comment above defending the Trackers. And boy, does she give some great insight into what a typical Stan must be like. An overweight dud of a personality who makes crappy looking food, often from boxes, and doesn't even bother to brush her hair either. I have a scary feeling there are tons of Jens out there in this world and that frightens me.

• Haha
  • Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I don’t know why she got curtain bangs or why she bothers changing her hair at all when it will be up in a greasy bun by the next home vlog.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
In the intro, Jen mentions how she ALWAYS takes her Corksicle sling with her everywhere. Later, Tim talks a little about the Earth Day merch. And recently Tim showed us how he attaches a water bottle to his purse. So you'd get the impression these two are Earth Warriors.

Nope. Yet, once again, the ever-present Dasani bottle makes an appearance.

1714150801916.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ginn "I don't drink beer" Bojanshitski says she was going to get a beer from the Canada booth but then she's like "it's soooo hot I don't know how people drink beer in hot weather I don't know how people drink multiple drinks in hot weather but luckily I HAVE MY WATER". She seriously is such an eye-rolling try-hard. The cunt lady doth protest too much, methinks, as Shakespeare (who is totally alive you guyzzzzz) would say.

Dim captures her Barney self waddling in line with her spork and her corksicle for her fake Earth Day. At least she adjusted her crotch-gobbling shorts!
View attachment 2888286
---

I suppose nothing should surprise us after learning she keeps a ziploc bag of her dead mom's crusty wishbones in the KITCHEN cupboard next to Buddy's toothbrush and toothpaste.
"I don't know how people drink beer in hot weather"...meanwhile the land manatee is eating spicy pasta, shrimp, chocolate, flan, tamales, and all other manner of high caloric flame throwers.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wouldn't want to do what he does for a living. His life sucks. Bratty kid, useless wife, having to be surrounded by people in the parks all day, filming everything constantly. Sounds like hell.
But every one of those things....every single one of them....is his own doing. He created the life of sadness and despair that he is living. His miserable existence, it's all on him.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The only moment from the home vlog that caught my attention, and not in a good way, was the part someone already mentioned - when J quickly moved his leg straight down over O’s hand as O attempted to drum against the booster seat. That was clearly intentional and a direct, quick motion to try to stop O from doing it and getting more of his parents’ attention and camera time. Honestly it was uncomfortable to watch because you could see the intent there. And then Jenn’s lame and monotone “watch the baby’s hand” comment. 😕

• Sad
  • Angry

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jen is pouring some Minute Maid Limeade for Buddy and he very sternly says "I don't want that!" Jen immediately offers to get him something else. Tim actually steps in and asks him to try it first. They just give into him all the freaking time.

I just want to give a little 🖕 to all those Stans that say we only see like 30 minutes of their day and they are so certain that they discipline him off camera. No, I am 100% certain they never, ever do.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Hold up...didn't they say they were sharing a burger? When Tim is taking a bite of his "half" she pans down (this is around 6:52) and you see a full burger. Did they each get one and pretended they were sharing?
Oh shit, you are correct. That is a full burger on the tray. Fucking liars.

And the only thing worse than a liar, is someone who lies poorly.

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 1.55.29 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Eh. I know public school has it's issues BUT I do think the style of school would fit him better than what he's currently dealing with. Also, if his needs are identified there are probably resources there that will handle it versus the private Montessori school he's attending now.
I agree. Their zoned elementary school is pretty high rated. That's the funny thing I've come to learn about Florida public schools, the good ones are amazing. The not-so-good ones are horrible, there's really no inbetween. He's not going to receive any services that he needs in a Montessori school, in any private school for that matter, unless it's a specific school for children with learning/behavioral differences.

I would actually love to see them try to fit in socially at a school like Windermere Prep or Lake Highland Prep. Both are pretty far from their house, but I can't think of another so called prestigious school that they could go to living where they are. It would be fun for me to think about it though. They are trash. They will always be absolute trash. Even with a super fancy party planner and a Rivian and 900,000 cruises...they are the same trash that showed up to that urban party.

• Heart
  • Haha