The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly but not entirely off topic but my partner and I are on the 3rd episode of Quiet on Set. I’ve known how bad Dan Schneider is for a while but I didn’t know how far everything went and it broke my heart hearing everyone’s horror stories.
A lot of these Nickelodeon shows were after my time watching Nickelodeon, but I grew up watching "Head of the Class" so all of the stuff about these Nick shows is alarming. I've been watching the Alexa Nikolas YouTube channel about all this. The connection to "Growing Pains" (and the disturbing movie "The Willies) is shocking---I wouldn't be surprised if Kirk Cameron/the Growing Pains kids were harassed/abused.

In the late 80s/early 90s (in middle school/high school), I was pen pals with someone (older than my parents) at Disney Studios. When I was in high school, my family planned a trip to Los Angeles/Disneyland. I got a letter from this man inviting me to stay at his house in his guest room. I remember teenage me reading this and thinking "Oh Hell no!". I politely declined. I did meet up in person, but with my parents there. This person is now deceased, and nothing happened to me, but I've often wondered what would have happened if I accepted this invitation.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn’t Amanda mention being happily child-free once. I remember thinking oh she could make Jenn jealous with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Should we tell her? At this point I don’t think she’s ever gonna figure out why.

IMG_1988.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fun fact you can reply to people on Twitter. Crazy I know...
When your best friend would rather reply to a post about fruit for kids being too much $ versus talking to you...
---
So I can't figure out if this is an elaborate dummy account for Amanduh or not since they talk about a lot of the same things. I also am wondering if it's not a dummy account if this is the stan that discussed having the Trackers be apart of their wedding awhile back. Ugh, this idiot also talks about moving to FL. No offense FL peeps but I would not be moving their just to see someone in a rat suit every day.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 205142.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s too bad J$ never got to do the race, they could have just had some blueberries waiting on the other end for him. Then again, too expensive!

Reactions: 9
She’s going to “my fiancé” her followers to death. My god

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohhhhhh Amanda has a mystery!!!!View attachment 2833523
Amanduh can't google anything to save her life but now she knows some unlabeled shady bottle of pills is nitroglycerin? Amanduh, can you stop trying to turn your life into fanfiction? Maybe it was your upstairs neighbor with the dog and the birds. Maybe it was Ginn's dead ghost mom.

Next she's going to find a condom in her car and post on twitter that she and her FIANCÉ haven't shagged in 3 years so how would a condom have ended up in her car? As her saggy tits Temu Tim averts his gaze and starts sweating.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As someone who is very familiar with nitroglycerin, it is an extremely identifiable little shaded bottle with tiny pills inside. They always look the same, and can’t be in light hence the need for shaded bottles. So, yeah… she either Googled this unlike anything else she wonders about, or she knows darn well who has nitro pills that rode in her car. Unless she was a nurse or doctor in another life? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.