The Tim Tracker #167 Oliver’s 1st birthday party was a carnival because his parents are clowns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, if he actually won it she would've probably posted on all platforms about it. My guess is that it was a big fat fail. Hopefully, he just flipped them off and didn't even move.
---

Ugh, that sounds about on par with what was going on here. The lady who was running the restaurant next door was brazen enough to have a listing for it on Uber Eats and a couple of other places online with the apartment's address on it. Even advertised having bands there. I printed out the material that I found and they gave her a warning the first time and she swore up and down that she was only having friends over but it was pretty clear based on the random people coming over she was still operating her business between that and the smell of fermented fish. I know that they had contacted health department to shut them down and so did I but that didn't really stop it. It took her ruining five stoves for them to do something and for me to get Ring and get video footage. The only reason I stayed this year was they got rid of her and actually gave me a decent cut on my rent this year and she was evicted around the time it came for me to renew. I feel bad for the new tenants because I know that unit was shot with all the people that were in and out of it last year.
Better, he clocked the fastest time ever motoring over to some sweet faced lady and said his first full sentence with arms outstretched, 'Will you be my mother?' She cradles his misshapen little dome and accepts while putting a bib on him. Then, they run.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amanduhhh really is going hog wild on the "me so dumb" act, at first I didn't think you could get worse than gin because I didn't think anyone could actually be as stupid as gin but here we are

Even I know you can't film on rides at universal an it's been a good few years now since I was there, I actually don't think you are even supposed to film in the ques now as well, pretty sure universal cracked down with filming around it's park

Am starting to think theses "vloggers" only vlog now because they can't actually get real jobs, I doubt any of them could pass a interview never mind work an actual shift, guessing amanduhhh was another one fired for being an absolute fking clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think we should all go and tell her that you CAN film on the rides at Universal and maybe she'll get banned from the park.

Zoo Tampa is a great zoo, my kids loved that place when they were little. Their Halloween and Christmas events are really fun. The Trackers would have to plan a 2 night vacation in order to visit there though. I really don't understand how they can't get up early, drive an hour and two, enjoy the day and then drive home.

The Bojos should be getting off the ship soon. I have to admit, I love their cruise vlogs because I love to see how badly they do things. Will this be the cruise they do the fish extender gifts? Hide ducks? Nope....those things require planning. Even though J$ would most certainly love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we should all go and tell her that you CAN film on the rides at Universal and maybe she'll get banned from the park.

Zoo Tampa is a great zoo, my kids loved that place when they were little. Their Halloween and Christmas events are really fun. The Trackers would have to plan a 2 night vacation in order to visit there though. I really don't understand how they can't get up early, drive an hour and two, enjoy the day and then drive home.

The Bojos should be getting off the ship soon. I have to admit, I love their cruise vlogs because I love to see how badly they do things. Will this be the cruise they do the fish extender gifts? Hide ducks? Nope....those things require planning. Even though J$ would most certainly love it.
I hope they do try to hide ducks and get reprimanded since it isn’t allowed anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope they do try to hide ducks and get reprimanded since it isn’t allowed anymore 😂
It's not that it's not allowed, it's more if the CMs find they ducks, they are supposed to toss them. But my experience has been, most CMs love the ducks and love to find them themselves.

I'm in a duck hiding group and people are still hiding and finding tons on every cruise. Disney has not come out and said--people, ducks aren't allowed. They would easily be able to stop it by confiscating ducks found in luggage the way they do steamers, extension cords and large scissors and all the other crap found on the table of shame found when you exist the ship.

From what I understand, DCL cannot come out and say--we support duck hiding! Leave your ducks all over our ships! Because if someone gets hurt, a kid chokes on a duck (some are really tiny) or if someone hides an inappropriate duck and someone gets offended by a duck, DCL will be at fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone think they would even mention the diaper dash if da baby didn’t win? They’ve gone on about it so much they couldn’t handle the humiliation because, for Tim especially, winning is everything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Slightly but not entirely off topic but my partner and I are on the 3rd episode of Quiet on Set. I’ve known how bad Dan Schneider is for a while but I didn’t know how far everything went and it broke my heart hearing everyone’s horror stories.

• Heart
  • Sad
It's not that it's not allowed, it's more if the CMs find they ducks, they are supposed to toss them. But my experience has been, most CMs love the ducks and love to find them themselves.

I'm in a duck hiding group and people are still hiding and finding tons on every cruise. Disney has not come out and said--people, ducks aren't allowed. They would easily be able to stop it by confiscating ducks found in luggage the way they do steamers, extension cords and large scissors and all the other crap found on the table of shame found when you exist the ship.

From what I understand, DCL cannot come out and say--we support duck hiding! Leave your ducks all over our ships! Because if someone gets hurt, a kid chokes on a duck (some are really tiny) or if someone hides an inappropriate duck and someone gets offended by a duck, DCL will be at fault.
“I’ve been hearing rumblings that guests are being discouraged from hiding ducks onboard Disney Cruise ships, so I called the friendly agents at Disney Cruise Line to ask if they had an official policy that I could share with you. I was advised that guests cannot hide things, such as rubber ducks in staterooms or public areas on the ship.”

but yeah, it’s probably still allowed 🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think they would even mention the diaper dash if da baby didn’t win? They’ve gone on about it so much they couldn’t handle the humiliation because, for Tim especially, winning is everything.
Am going guess that excuses will come out if he didn't win, ones along the lines off "da baby was napping an we couldn't wake him" " da baby had a poopy blowout just before it started" "Disney sabotaged it by having it while we were at lunch" "we got there too late because budley was throwing hot wheels off the balcony"

I'd also say maybe they will say it wasn't on, am not sure if that's something you can check or not but it would be risky saying it wasn't on if it was incase someone come forward an mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With how much they hyped up this baby race, and even paid for another cruise for the sole purpose of the baby race, I feel like it would have been posted several times on IG by now. It’s probably safe to say he didn’t win. So that was a fail. Would laugh my ass off if the barber shop closes again since that’s likely on his radar too.

Reactions: 22
Pretty sure he did not win since she was posting stupid tit about fruit being expensive etc. during the cruise and we all know she would've exploited it to the fullest if he won. Hell, the island time picture she posted didn't even feature Da Baby. If he keeps this up he might be appearing like the nanny does pretty soon. I'm sure she is all "sad" now and they are likely eating their second breakfast somewhere since they are off the boat now before she watches Bravo in the laundry room for the rest of the day.
---
I wonder why.....probably the same reason I ended up defriending some of my mom's more extreme cousins on FB who could never bleeping shut up.
Screenshot 2024-03-23 123938.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they are saving the diaper dash potential win for a voog to get views to make up for the lack of posting. I really hope he didn't win because I'd love to see them spin it.... but at the same time IF da baby did win: how would Jackpot handle it, because it wouldn't be HIS win....do they sell hot wheels on a cruise?? Also, how would Dim handle a win? I mean da baby is doing the crawling...how can his piece of tit parents spin it to.become their own win?? Like you @xmasbdaygirl I love watching to see the train wreck, her horrible outfits and the sheer amount of money they waste each time they cruise. They suck.

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure to win the kid actually needs to WANT to go to their parent, if the nanny wasn't there then that kids not gonna move an inch, his parents are no different to strangers to him

Reactions: 16
Oh well, if dababy didn’t win he’ll be walking by their next cruise so it’ll have to be miracle #3 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh well, if dababy didn’t win he’ll be walking by their next cruise so it’ll have to be miracle #3 😫
LOL, imaging having another kid just for a stupid diaper race. Actually, I wouldn't put it past them....barf.
---
Screenshot 2024-03-23 141359.png

Suggestions:
Dumber and Dumber
Not the Trackers
Temu Trackers
Butthead has to Poop and Creepy Glasses Lady
Potato's Lame Ass Parents
More Clueless than the Trackers
Not a Travel Vooger

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we all say a prayer that Amanduh doesn't copy the Bojos by having a miracle child? Under no circumstances should she be caring for a baby with the ridiculous things she tweets. I'm surprised she doesn't get lost driving to WDW

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can we all say a prayer that Amanduh doesn't copy the Bojos by having a miracle child? Under no circumstances should she be caring for a baby with the ridiculous things she tweets. I'm surprised she doesn't get lost driving to WDW
Ugh. No just no. I don't even want to think about it...if she was to have a kid though AND if it was a girl you know Jenblob would be so done with her.

• Haha
I've tried hard not to be mean about Mandy, but she's making it impossible. At least Jenn seemed smart and capable at the beginning. This one is starting from the intellectual basement and working her way down. The responsible adult in your household should never be a cat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.