Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member

Did anyone else see that Amanda has a TikTok of herself winning a prize from the Trackers? It is pretty hilarious, people in the Live accused the contest of being rigged. And then the comments on Amanda's TikTok are pretty funny, with people not knowing who the Trackers are, and calling out Tim for slurping his drink on camera.
Was that recent? I mean if it's recent then how obvious can you be that it's clearly been rigged, she posted pics of herself at the party an then "won" a prize from them 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep, and Jackson was really into it, like most kids would be, and wanted to "help" with the LEGO. Tim let him put a few pieces together here and there while he worked on the main set, but he was always more concerned about Jackson messing up his work than anything. Instead of using it as a teachable, bonding moment, it appears he just stopped doing it altogether and latched onto Hot Wheels and now video games with Jackson. Because nothing's easier than just loafing on the couch with your son while he completely zones out staring at a video screen. And you can teach him the really important stuff, like nothing matters more than winning.

Well, I think most of us know why they're willing to hang out with her, and it's not just because of her social media following and potential sponsor connects. Think DisLyfeofOurs and Deezy in the Bahamas....

And while I've never seen her before or heard of her, I knew she couldn't be Nanny Rose. For one, I'm 99% sure the woman in the red dress and sweater with Oliver in all the screenshots posted from the party is his nanny. But also, based on the Trackers' history, I really don't think they'd ever have a non-white nanny. Their desperate virtue-signaling hypocrisy only goes so far. Hanging out briefly at media events and activities being filmed for vlogs is one thing. Having someone in their home day in and day out, practically raising their child(ren), while the camera isn't rolling, and witnessing all their real interactions and dirty little secrets, is quite another. 🤷‍♀️
Eh I honestly really don't think they care how their nanny looks as long as they can get someone who is cheap that they can prey and take advantage of. Hence, Nanny Lyn because she had those credit card judgment she wanted to resolve so she put up with their crap for months. Hence, Nanny Claws because she was young and didn't know better and it was a summer job. I'm sure Rosie's situation isn't great either. I could see them hiring someone who was undocumented because that person would be trying to stay under the radar and probably wouldn't know what labor rights they had. Also, there's the tax issues, I could see them paying someone under the table(though that nanny website they were using awhile back had a feature on it where they helped people like the Trackers handle taxes).
---
Amanda also posted that she was trying to go to the gym more and lose weight. Now trying to vlog too? Jen will drop her soon. I wanted to troll on the gym post by saying something like “you could drop at least 200 lbs by dropping Jen as your friend” 😜
Well, she'll need to cut the Velveeta out too if she's going to succeed. I will give Amanduh this even though she cooks bus food it appears she can actually cook and not just burn a pan. Also, her cat eats more balanced meals than OG.

Tim not showing up for HIS podcast?
That Tracks!

There’s that Tracker work ethic!

Normal people would schedule it for a day that works for them, OR use technology to do it remotely…
The Trackers and their Busy, Busy Schedule of Business! I'm guessing Tim had to drive Buddy 1 to school and Buddy 2 to the Nanny's house.

Whatever happened to Jenn "Guest Starring" in an episode or the "Wives Takeover" concept?

• Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So are they on the cruise now, home from the cruise today?
Since she mentioned the Diaper Dash, they are either on a 4 night Wish (leaves today, returns Friday) or a 7 night Fantasy (left Saturday, returns Saturday). I bailed about halfway through, so I'm not sure if she mentioned it.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So these faux Legomaniacs go to LegoLand only when #hosted. For those that still watch, have Dim or Dicky actually taken their props to the Lego store at either Disney Springs or any other shopping mall?? From these forums I can remember Dim building a Lego set that was sent to him months after receiving it. Do I have that right??
#homemovies
I think they built a few during the pandemic that they were sitting on because they couldn't be bothered and had nothing better to do for content.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
They should put bumpers on the corners of their coffee table, I'm assuming Da Baby is going to hurt his eyes by making contact with the sharp corners.

Dim says he's just letting Da Baby roam wherever. Ah good, right next to your dirty shoes.
View attachment 2822822

Ginn says Da Baby is extra snotty right now because he has 4 teeth coming in. Did you check with your doctor or did you assume he's snotty because of his teeth?
Bet she isn’t wiping his nose with a tissue though!
---
(Copper Creek Cascade Cabins stay, August 2020.
The beginning of the Fluckers Pandemic Tour)

This reminders me of the #hosted WBG meal where typical Tim ordered a $135 tomahawk steak (cause it’s the most expensive item on the menu and he doesn’t have to pay for it) which Tim didn’t touch cause he was full from all the drinks and appetizers they ordered.

Tim asks the servers for the steak and all the side items to be packaged up to go.

They wander around Disney Springs and stop at the Amorette’s Patisserie for dessert before heading back to the cabin (which sleeps 8) where Tim does bedtime routine with J$.

2-3 hours later since leaving WBG…..

They are hungry so dig into the $135 tomahawk steak with sides.

Tim: “It’s cold! And would taste better served hot!!” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think I’m truly justified in actually hating this idiot!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Disscot

I agree, having been in the competitive world there are kids that practically eat, sleep and breath what they do, there is no way the slackers will ever put in the time an effort it's takes to get the boys the training they need to be able to even come close to being at the standards of some kids, yes a lot of it comes down to talent but even more comes from the kids determination an how much the parents put effort into getting them whatever it takes be that private lessons and extra practice, there will be kids at J's age already had two almost three years put into whatever, an this obsession with wanting to have J an O win is only going to further damage the kids mental state when they do lose because they aren't being taught how to lose

I've always believed it is much better to teach a child how to deal with failure an lose than to teach them to go out there to win because you lose a ton more than you win
I doubt the slackers would be able to sacrifice their time to take the boys to regular classes and training, so they will never excel at any sport/talent. My daughter currently plays field hockey 5 times a week, including 2 weekend games and although it is a sacrifice on my time it's one I am totally prepared to make - after all you have to encourage your kids in their talents, whether that is sport, dance, chess, math etc It's part of being a parent. Gymnastics was the worst - as we had all the training and then competitions that went on for a day, with my daughter doing her gymnastics for about 10 minutes over the whole day - she moved away from that when she was 10 !!

• Sad
Sadly I listened to their rambles on a very boring day at work where my only other option was staring a lint in my office.....but yeah, I don't get it. Also, apparently she is scared of heights I think she mentioned that in regards to Expedition Everest and how she's never done Tower of Terror too. I'm actually sort of surprised she visited Jenn's mom since it seems like she doesn't like thrill rides.

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I don’t think people in recovery are interested in storing somebody else’s beer in their cruise cabin fridge. It is just part of his YouTube goodie two shoes persona, “we don’t drink” 🙄
Didnt he film a voog somewhere and no drinks were visible but the vlogger he was with(Woo?) showed in his voog that Tim had a good sized glass of beer in front of him?

TawdryT

VIP Member
Any suggestions for J4D & Amanduh’s podcast name? Slack Twats? Couch Potatoes?
The Vegan Box
Potato Tetanus
Employees Wanted

If they were actually cool
Jort Stickers
---
Amanda really is the gift that keeps on giving. How will she block people from watching her YouTube videos?

Watch out Jenn! Bestie is encroaching (and she means business with that equipment)!

Hope her family emergency isn’t holding her back too much.
Hah! you gave me a another Pod name
Family Emergency

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Such an attention whore and not qualified to do travel vlogs on theme parks at all. In addition to the possible TikTok band I'm guessing she started the channel in an attempt to write off her annual passes on her taxes. Seems something she'd do :rolleyes:
View attachment 2831281
Oh dear lord, this woman. If only there was a place where you can look up what is included with your pass. It clearly states 1 free admission. I mean, that wouldn't even make sense if you could double dip like that. Everyone would renew in September and October.

I looked to see if she was a part of the UOAP Facebook group and she is not. Those people there will chew her up and spit her out. They would make her cry.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Oh I meant to add. They didn’t really do anything that struck me as using a DAS versus a paid LL. It’s not that hard to get LLs for Soarin and TT. There are other ride combos that would make me more suspicious. But who knows. It’s possible.

Reactions: 8
The ad isn't terrible. It's actually a lot like the ad I applied to when I got my first nanny job years ago. If you didn't know The Trackers then you'd think that sounds like an okay job, if you're looking for a nanny job. Once these nannies start actually working for them they realize what they've gotten themselves into and then they bounce.
I think what raises alarm bells for me in the light housekeeping req. Though to be fair if you didn't know it was Jenn it probably wouldn't have as near many red flags.

disneybob

I think she was his riding buddy at his media pass at Aquatica it was a two person ride. I don't think Jenblob was invited and or there may have been a capacity issue between the two of them if you get my drift.
---

Ding, ding, and someone said they saw them spotted on the Fantasy today so you might be lucky but you'll still probably want to Lysol your room if you're in the Walt suite.
Ooooh, I missed that (I'm way behind on this thread!) but praise the Lord! Although, part of me was looking forward to spying on them!! Lol. And unfortunately no, we won't be in the Walt, or the Roy, suite, and we're not bringing a nanny with us!! We're just going to be slumming it with the rest of the common folk!

Dillon21

VIP Member
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”

LOL. I am a total Stan. You caught me. As far as reading. I read it just fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Thanks for the laugh, @Dillon21!
Seriously, your post made me laugh.

With your personal witness of J$’s hand usage for eating goldfish & pizza (“and other odds and ends of food”), plus making mud pies and/or building sandcastles in his very first 12 months of life you have either a) outed yourself as a STAN or b) shown that you don’t read posts in their entirety.

Just saying, cause it is clear that you didn’t read the last part of my post where I wrote,“Both concepts were foreign to the boys at exactly 12 months old.”
We 👀you, Dillion

• Haha