Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Amanda could make a little money at this IF Jenn ever would ever include them in their videos. And states their channel name. Emphasis on little money.

But Jenn won’t! 😂
Jenn can’t even be bothered to include channel links in the description every time she says she will. I wonder why it’s so damn hard for her to do so.

Reactions: 9

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m looking up this Adriana person and interestingly she just announced she’ll be on the David Vacation Rentals fan cruise. I believe this same company has hooked up the Trackers with some DVC stays before.

View attachment 2814187

I wonder if they will also #host the Trackers. Nick might be gunning for an invite too, if he doesn’t have one already.

View attachment 2814188
I notice Nick comments on a lot of her instagram posts but he doesn’t seem to follow her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I remember a home vlog a few weeks ago that she mentioned they will be going on a big trip or something to that effect. So I feel that it is the 7 day Fantasy. I think they would take full advantage of Jackpot being off school. Have they ever gone somewhere on spring break....where it's going to be super crowded?

I guess bathroom runs are also Butthead I Got to Poop's specialty..

Ugh, also Amanduh is trying to do the Jenn thing with touching her hair all the time. Ugh, I hope she doesn't pick up her teeth habit too :sick:

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've seen some of Amanda's instagram reviews of places, and honestly they're not bad. She's definitely copying other creators, like lemonhearted, who have been doing this for ages, but the videos are WORLDS above the drivel T+J produce.
Am quite looking forward to the fallout, amanduhh seems to have no problem doing all these reviews an also calling out places, didn't she talk about Aldi customers a while back? She definitely comes across the type that if it's a nasty fallout then she will have no problems going on tictoc slamming the slackers

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Ok, now she's starting to annoy the shit out of me more than she initially annoyed the shit out of me.

HOW do you not know about Rafiki's Planet Watch? Does she never even look a fucking MAP of AK while she's there?!?

ETA: Also, yes, Tim was there 5 years ago

September 2018 might be pre-Amanduh. It really wouldn't shock if me her only park knowledge comes from the Trackers.

• Haha
In regards to their nannies, they have all been Caucasian, right? I wonder if they want a nanny that would fit in with their family when they are out at a theme park so it looks like maybe it’s just a friend or family member with them and not hired help.

I would be talking shit about them telling people that I am a nanny for a family who pays me to watch their baby all day so they can go and eat lunch.
Lynn I know for sure was white. B I want to say was as well-I know she older and bailed pretty soon after the Hawaii trip. I sort of want to say Nanny Claws may have been Hispanic but I can't really remember too much about her other than her God awful nails and she that you could hear her on camera .I know there were some in between that they hid from view. I want to say we may have had a seen Rosie before on the fall cruise when she was called Rose. But from I can remember she did not look like the woman that was spotted with Ollie at the party.

trouble843

And Tim usually comes back from a cruise sick so that could put him out of commission even further. Nick is going to break soon and not even a churro at magic kingdom will make him feel better
He's always sick because he eats directly off the floor or the tables or whatever else... :sick:

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
It's seriously bizarre. Amanduh and her employee are like the Temu version of the Bojos who are already at like a Shein level so the bar is real low. Unoriginal and trashy.
Don't be insulting my shein 😅 (I use them for craft stuff an work clothes lol) an shein is definitely better quality than those two 😅 it arrives quickly as well, when have those two ever been quick at getting things out

• Haha