Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know, this isn't the face or demeanor of someone comfortable around those perceived as "different" from her:

View attachment 2815461

There's a reason they almost never get off the ship for any significant amount of time at any port on their countless cruises unless it's in the Disney "bubble" of Castaway Cay. Not to mention previous filmed awkward interactions with this and other diverse couples/individuals full of her nervous fake laughter. And of course, their well-known previous videos (urban party, 1 Chainz, "Gasolina!", Dora the Explorer, etc. etc.) I just can't imagine them welcoming much diversity into their home unless they were truly desperate, but maybe that's just me.
I think it boils down to just how cheap they are. The nanny is for the kids not for them-other than for Jenn to order them about-so I could see them doing it since they're just "the help". Ugh, my sister had a student who actually referred to her teachers and "the help" and I can see this as something Jenn would get the boys to say. I could also see her trying to teach the boys a second language. Though apparently OG is fluid in Mandarin when it comes to counting to five :rolleyes:

Regardless, they are probably crap employers. I'd really be worried about getting paid if I were them.

Reactions: 10

Dillon21

VIP Member
I see odd behavior even with vloggers that seem normal compared to TTT, ATW, and JTC. I used to watch a couple (Justin and Juby, they changed the name and now it is 98% Juby's channel. I stopped watched when it became her channel. They used to talk about life on a school bus living on a farm. Now they bought a house and show how they are fixing it up).

Anyway, when they used to live in the school bus. Their daughter about 3 years old and still going through the "Terrible Two's." She was trying to voice her frustration with her husband about needing help with their daughter (she mainly works from "home" and he was working his bee hives or some of his other jobs outside the bus) as she (the child) just would not listen and having meltdown after meltdown. Which I know happens. Fast forward. Instead of helping the situation. He basically said fuck this to the situation and said he needed his alone time and left the school bus after getting home from work and went back out to get away from his obviously frustrated wife and 3 year old kid who was still having a melt down and "let" his wife deal with it.

Odd thing about this situation, barring me and two other viewers. No one else said anything (out of maybe 25 comments). All the other comments were like what you see on TTT or ATW comments, "You're wonderful," "Great job cooking dinner," and other positive comments. Like they either totally ignored the situation or they did not know what to say so they rather leave something nice.

So I can see how people like Jenn can get addicted to all the nice comments on YT, even if there is something messed up (like telling Jackson he can't have a cookie, but yet his dad can have all the cookies he wants or getting him blueberries, but yet they eat 4000 calorie lunches and he can't even get fruit and Jackson seems to very obviously love fruit).

• Sick
Who is the random chick next to Ginn with the booty shorts? I think Francie (or Quyyyyynnnn the sister?) is the one in the mustard yellow dress in front of Dicky with his backwards cap. Maybe that's Rosie the Nanniveter? She is on the shorter side...
View attachment 2814122

Spotted later again with the group, she took her white sweater off:
View attachment 2814139
So these faux Legomaniacs go to LegoLand only when #hosted. For those that still watch, have Dim or Dicky actually taken their props to the Lego store at either Disney Springs or any other shopping mall?? From these forums I can remember Dim building a Lego set that was sent to him months after receiving it. Do I have that right??
#homemovies

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Do you have left overs? I am coming over :)
Unfortunately no leftovers in this house, the lamb an potato curry was amazing 😅 a friend got me the bored of lunch slow cooker and air fryer books as I was looking to expand what meals I do an am using the slow cooker one all this week

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
100% agree about Kate. Don't think it would have been handled like this if the Queen were still alive.

My impression is she went for the planned abdominal surgery in January (perhaps they had found a mass, or she was complaining of pain, etc. and that's how they found a mass), she had the surgery to remove it, it was successful as she noted, then they had it tested and it was cancerous (which they initially told her it wasn't - which is what the Palace relayed at the time). Which would explain, perhaps, why she's now on preventative chemo, as she stated, to avoid any lingering cells after the surgery / removal.

Is that how you understand it / read between the lines too?
Exactly how I understand it too. Sad for anyone to go through, especially with young kids. I remember supporting my sister telling her young children before she went into surgery to remove lung cancer. Horrendous.

I hope she's left alone now and the press and some people have a wee think about their behavior.
---
So Temu Tim likes corn dog nuggets... tell me you are trying not to be like the tracker.

Ugh, the dark hair does not do Temu Jenn any favors. I don't know if it's the color so much as the cut but it almost looks borderline greasy in parts oof this video. Not as greasy as the queen of grease but still...

Ugh, and speaking of the royals saw the Kate press conference. I feel bad for her but the firm's press office fucked up big time here. I remember reading an article from People less than a month ago swearing up and down she didn't have cancer from a palace source. They should've not have even mentioned the C word at all if they didn't want speculating and now there are some idiots actually think that H&M are going to return to the firm because of this diagnosis. Ugh. Just all around ugh.
I believe they didn't know. It sounds early stages. She says cancer was present. I think they found some cancerous cells in something they removed. That's not unusual. Sam4God just got huge fibroud removed and said it would be biopsied for cancer even though they didn't suspect it. Pretty standard.

Reactions: 9

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Nick filmed the podcast from his house and said he and Tim tried their very very best to find a time in both their schedules to film and were unable to. He said they both feel really bad about this.

Tim probably didn’t try very hard at all and I don’t think he feels bad about it either. Tim has never cared about following a schedule for filming or uploading unless it is a hosted event with a required date the video needs to be up by.
Ya he said that about 5 times in the first minute. With Dim.. without Dim it's a terrible vlog/podcast

FreckleFart90

Amanduh is soooooo random with all of her eye rolls, seriously I went back and watched like 3 minutes and she’s gonna fuck up her eyes 😂

Temu Tim was also copying this in their AK video (which was unintentional on EB’s part) at the start of it….I was like “uhhh Eddie Burback you are not”

Attachments

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
If I know it's going be a long day or I know am not going be bothered with making dinner that night (since like a normal person I work) I shove a load of stuff in the slow cooker in the morning, it takes maybe 10mins tops to prepare it an then it's ready for whenever I want it at night, yesterday was lamb an potato curry an tonight its butter chicken, they could EASILY afford a slow cooker after paying 3k on a fking party an a slow cooker will do them for years

But yeah I totally get you, if it's been a long day then sometimes it's best to just put something in the oven for 20mins, I just don't understand how any day could be "long" to them when they aren't doing anything different, they didn't even do the party, it was planners

Do you have left overs? I am coming over :)

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
With the way gin keeps going on about anxiety an how crowds/driving/ques/shops etc all causes her to be bad am surprised she didn't get a DAS pass for herself, I don't know how the US works but is it hard to be officially diagnosed? or has she maybe tried an a Dr has been aware of the vlogs or she's contradicted herself an been denied she has it bad enough to be diagnosed as having an actual disorder? I know the UK can be terrible as I was 3 years before being officially diagnosed an a shit ton of tests

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I know things have changed over the years since mine were that young, but this just seems like just one more thing, along with trying to black out the windows and noise machines and fans, that the Trackers do to try and make their kids sleep 16 hours a day.
The sleep sack is to make sure the baby/toddler is warm enough. If the size is correct, it does not restrict movement. Oliver seemed to be able to move around fine in his.
They do make sleep sacks that allow movement in the arms and legs:
IMG_3332.jpeg

I wonder if they will transition Oliver to one of those.

• Wow