Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Happy birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday but we celebrated today because my partner has to work tomorrow. We went to brunch and then to the zoo. Our toddler was with us, he’s almost 2. We also went to the beach and then out for pizza. I’m sure Jenn would have hated it because my birthday plans included my family and her birthday plans were to eat and be alone in a hotel even though she doesn’t work a 9-5 job and she has a nanny for her baby.
Thank you!! And happy birthday to you! 🎉 Sounds like a fantastic day.
---
Happy Birthday! ❤
If we could, we would throw you a posh picnic not in the poopy dog grass and not by some swamp on the side of the road, OR a carnival-themed party with actual good food and enough seating for everyone. 😂
Thank you!! I’m the same age as Dim…is 42 a carnival theme? Is there a bday theme chart like anniversaries? 🤣🤣 I hope next year is space theme…
---
Happy birthday to @JssLG317, @eatcherheartout and anyone else celebrating a birthday this weekend!

My milestone birthday was yesterday.
Today my daughter and I drove down to a resort to celebrate.
On the way we stopped at a Krispy Kreme donut shop to pickup my birthday gift from KK….3 free glazed donuts.
Because it was St. Patrick Day they had green (dough) glazed donuts. Plus if you were wearing green you were given a free one. So we ended up with 5 free green glazed donuts! 😋
View attachment 2821707
Thank you! Happy birthday to you! 🎉 I hope you had a great day and enjoy the resort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

shaunnaj86

(Copper Creek Cascade Cabins stay, August 2020.
The beginning of the Fluckers Pandemic Tour)

This reminders me of the #hosted WBG meal where typical Tim ordered a $135 tomahawk steak (cause it’s the most expensive item on the menu and he doesn’t have to pay for it) which Tim didn’t touch cause he was full from all the drinks and appetizers they ordered.

Tim asks the servers for the steak and all the side items to be packaged up to go.

They wander around Disney Springs and stop at the Amorette’s Patisserie for dessert before heading back to the cabin (which sleeps 8) where Tim does bedtime routine with J$.

2-3 hours later since leaving WBG…..

They are hungry so dig into the $135 tomahawk steak with sides.

Tim: “It’s cold! And would taste better served hot!!” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is it possible they removed this comment from the video? I didn't remember it happening so went back to watch and from the point of them getting back to the room and eating it, there is nothing but positive comments and nothing about it being cold. I wonder if they read here, saw the backlash and were like we need to delete that part so WBG doesn't see it and never host us again.

• Wow
I agree. I don't think she's a horrible person either. I mean, we don't even know her. She hasn't shown us anything (yet) that she's a horrible person. I think she needs therapy.
---
And I feel the same about Nick. I don't think he's a horrible person, but the dude needs therapy.
---

They have a lot of clickbait articles 🙄
I think she's self absorbed and lonely with a short fuse. And absolutely clueless. I am really surprise she's 30. Though I'm surprised Dick is in his 30s too and Jenn is 40 they all act like they're about fifteen.

And ugh, latest post shows she has no business being a vlogger. She is clueless about how things work. Travel Disney vlog my ass.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 085241.png

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So I went through her drudgery to see if she ever addressed going private. And all I can say is no one here is pshycotic enough to post on Twitter about their hang nail. Jesus, girl.
As the saying goes "takes a psycho to know a psycho"

Also I hope she grows some thick skin soon, how she going grow her own shitty yt when she bans everyone or puts everything on private cause of a few comments

abgrshotf

in dick and dims podcast dick said he can tell when it’s dim or gin texting… and dim shoves it off by basically saying “yeah she texts for me when i’m driving”. sooo why can’t he reply back on his own when he’s stopped? i get they’re married and honestly it’s a nice gesture i used to do it for my fiancé a lot. but the fact that dick can TELL who’s texting now is a litttttle weird

Quasimodo

VIP Member
There's a chick on Survivor who also has giant rainbow frames and I also find her to be annoying. It's like the glasses make up their entire "quirky" personality. Although the glasses still look better on the Survivor chick than Amanduh.

Peasy

So apparently Mattel is opening another theme park in Kansas in 2026. I hope they travel here in summer to get away from the Florida heat.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I love the part where they basically say we get to move your hours as we need them. They neglect to mention some of those might be in a campground.

I suspect they get nannies who are on their first nanny job. Nothing wrong with that. But it seems like a step on the way to something better.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
🙋‍♀️I don't know why I am so sucked into this whole Kate drama but I'm here for it. The William and Kate tattle thread (which I just found yesterday) was blown up. Seems 50/50 think it was Kate in the video and the others aren't buying it.
I had no idea there was a Tattle thread! I don't know why I'm so into it. And I do not buy that it's her/them in that video!

Sorry for the OT--The Trackers still suck. Dick needs some sort of therapy. Amanduh is nuts.

peteykirch

VIP Member
If they were using DAS I could easily see them making vlogs about it since it would be easy money for them. Then again when they tried to do vlogs for expecting mothers they completely butchered the end result giving out wrong or conflicting information.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I think Dim has or had an alcohol problem but I also don’t think he is 100%committed to being sober. I think he went from drinking too much to drinking occasionally but playing sober feeds the algorithm. I think the “friend” he gave up drinking for is 1-Chainz
---

Interesting she uses #Tim when she thinks she is the star of the show…
His freezer agrees.

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Do you still need a doctor's letter to apply for it? I needed one as I was told unlike universal they won't take your word for it at Disney so it was better to take one which Disney did in fact ask me for one

Maybe they either couldn't get one or just couldn't be bothered going through all the fuss for him, we have been saying for long enough they should be getting the kid checked out an its taken this long for them to get round to it, it's maybe easier paying LL than going to the doctors for the letter
Universal now requires a note from a Dr, Disney does not.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've never had a DAS, if it's J$ DAS and Tim rode with him, wouldn't they still allow for a child swap so that Jenn could ride too?
I might be wrong but if it's Js pass then perhaps child swap isn't allowed? J did get to ride the ride even if it was only with one parent, or perhaps the way DAS works is he goes back with the other parent an gets another time, so J an dim ride first then they give a time for J an gin to go back? Again am not sure how DAS works with child swap, I do know that when I had it you were technically not "skipping" the lines, you just get a come back time, so say the ride wait is 30mins they tell you to come back in 30mins an put you through the fast pass or LL bit, you also can only do one ride at a time so can't stack rides up, but while waiting you are free to do whatever, but it might have changed, it's been a while since I was last there, I do know from universal it's the same however if the rides are under 20mins they usually just let you go straight through

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Someone's Twitter is wide open again. Let's see how long before she shuts it down...probably when Hambeast gets wind of her new channel.

And someone uploads and edits way faster than their Bestie looks like this shit was filmed today.

The vid explains why she was commenting on every Tracker video lately she's trying to siphon off their audience. Good luck, girl.
---
Also, I wonder if the just to do YT is in part to Potato's main platform being crippled being potentially crippled by congress.

And she was freaking singing during the Nemo ride in that same cringe creepy voice like Bestie.
---
When you unhinged Twitter feed is more interesting than your Wannabe Tracker video. I cannot wait till Jenblob dumps her. The fallout.
View attachment 2816327
Gawd I miss high school, she brings back the nostalagia hardcore

• Haha
  • Heart

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Last time I was at Disney I took the shuttle ALL BY MYSELF to Disney Springs to shop and have lunch and then you know what I took the shuttle back to our hotel ALL BY MYSELF and I'm very old. LOL!!!!
Boy these vloggers anger me - it's just stupid nonsense coming from them at this point - UGH!!!! :mad:

Last edited: