The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Dick’s instagram stories and if it does appear Jackson was there.
Dick took his sister too. I wonder what she thought of Tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just saw Dick’s instagram stories and if it does appear Jackson was there.
Dick took his sister too. I wonder what she thought of Tim.
Oh good, that would have been heartbreaking for J$ when Tim came home with promo stuff from the new thing. He's still an asshole. Just slightly less now if he brought his kid.

I would also love to know what Quinn with too many weird letters in her name, thought of Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good, that would have been heartbreaking for J$ when Tim came home with promo stuff from the new thing. He's still an asshole. Just slightly less now if he brought his kid.

I would also love to know what Quinn with too many weird letters in her name, thought of Tim.
This is Jackson, running with the other boys, right?

IMG_3271.jpeg

I’m not sure who else it could be plus he is sporting that god awful haircut (you can see it better in the actual video on Nick’s insta stories.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2804458

I’m not sure who else it could be plus he is sporting that god awful haircut (you can see it better in the actual video on Nick’s insta stories.)
It does look like him, but (forgive me) those shorts look awfully long. It must be him though. Hopefully.

So people don't come at me--I don't want to see Tim and J$ do vlogs together. I'd much prefer J$ and Da Baby off camera entirely, but that's not going to happen, despite what they told us 4 1/2 years ago. Cars are a big thing to J$ and for Legoland to open a Ferrari something, I can't imagine anything would make that kid happier, so I do really hope Tim brought him along. Not because I want to see a J$/Tim vlog, because I want the kid to not miss out on fun kid stuff that his parents almost always do alone. I also know that if Tim did Ferrari whatever without J$ now, he will never, ever bring him back there to experience it.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2804458

I don’t think it’s OGB - when Dick has photos with his two kids they are wearing the same olive green and grey tee shirts as the running kids. I think the one in the brighter green tee is someone else boy. I can’t see OGB in his stories..unless the bright green tee is J$? Not sure…

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s OGB - when Dick has photos with his two kids they are wearing the same olive green and grey tee shirts as the running kids. I think the one in the brighter green tee is someone else boy. I can’t see OGB in his stories..unless the bright green tee is J$? Not sure…
I just went back to go look at it more closely and Tim and Jenn are tagged in that post, so it must be him. The kid to the far right, running way behind the other two. Those are Dick's kids.

I still think the shorts are too long for OGB, but I'm going with it is him, based on the tags. Final answer.

I just went back to go look at it more closely and Tim and Jenn are tagged in that post, so it must be him. The kid to the far right, running way behind the other two. Those are Dick's kids.

I still think the shorts are too long for OGB, but I'm going with it is him, based on the tags. Final answer.
Actually think you are right - there’s a story on that tracks on IG with Dim and it looks to be OGB too. In the bright green tee. Its only a glimpse at the end but yeah I’m now with you final answer 😊

Ha! Molly’s out of shape because she’s no longer running around the parks doing competitions like she did with AllEars, who I think have been killing it with their content lately. I really like their hide and seek videos and can’t imagine Molly getting as into it as Sage and Breedlove who have been wearing disguises. She seemed to embarrass easily.
While I agree that Allears (337K subs, joined YT Dec. 2008, currently posts daily) content is entertaining, their views average in the 20Ks.
Plus they have an ensemble of five regular creators (plus Cassie) and on camera personalities who can film independently or do pairs/group videos like games/competitions.

MC (203K subs, joined YT Aug. 2022, posts 3 x week), with Molly mostly solo, averages 90K+ views.

One can say whatever they want about Molly, but, for now, she is doing just fine financially on her own. Can’t say the same for the Allears gang who are at the mercy of AJ (DFB).

Now back to the Lip Smackers!
Of course J$ would be bring up the rear on TPD’s IG photo. His coordination isn’t the best.
And when is J$ getting his ear procedure?
They milked it so much!
Now radio silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Am glad J was there because at the end of the day unless they delete the vlogs (I doubt) these kids ARE going to look back on them when they are older an I can't imagine the hurt they are going to face when they see the tit that went on especially with everything they have missed out on when there was no reason as to why they couldn't have been there

It would suck to see your dad going to something with someone else's kids when you didn't

Reactions: 10
Somehow the YouTube Algorithm suggested a channel called "The Can Family" to me. I don't watch family vlogs, but it is interesting to note that they have 4 million + subscribers.

I'm not sure who the Trackers are supposed to be "for" now. Maybe just a channel for their existing fans? They are not really a Travel/theme park channel anymore. But they aren't much of a family channel either. It's really just a Watch Us Eat channel.

• Sick
This just popped up on my Facebook stories from Legoland. The whole fam was there. But Jenn, geez, you're at a hosted event for media. You look like the woman who panhandles at a busy intersection downtown. Do better.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.28.28 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This just popped up on my Facebook stories from Legoland. The whole fam was there. But Jenn, geez, you're at a hosted event for media. You look like the woman who panhandles at a busy intersection downtown. Do better.

View attachment 2804612
Tim in his signature Flesh Colored Shorts. I'm amazed they drove the LOOOOOONG drive out to Legoland. Hopefully Tim doesn't film an unflushed toilet this time.

Money well spent, Legoland!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2804612
Poor Oliver & his terrible misshapen head. This picture may be the most obvious yet. He also looks like he has a black eye. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2804612
They make no attempt to even brush Oliver’s hair even though they are out in public and at a hosted event.
I guess now that it’s getting warmer out, Jenn will be wearing those camel toe shorts. Those look so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
How fun! Tim and Jenn got themselves Legoland shirts. OGB is sporting another crop top.

How many vlogs will be teasing Oliver almost walking? Shouldn’t he have some shoes by now? Socks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Oliver & his terrible misshapen head. This picture may be the most obvious yet. He also looks like he has a black eye. :(
🤬 further proof that Tim & J4D don’t give a fig about Oliver and this is the result of them making him a container baby for their own convenience!

D4CF6847-43DF-4068-80D8-EFEDEF3B64BB.jpeg

☹ poor Ollie. Deformed for life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2804612
Is the whole showing of the media passe's a way to gloat that they got hosted? They never used to bother posing like that before did they? I can't remember them ever doing pics like this when universal an Disney hosted them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know what brand of maternity shorts these are, but they should be getting the same amount of attention Jenn gave Lululemon. These shorts are survivors.
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is the whole showing of the media passe's a way to gloat that they got hosted? They never used to bother posing like that before did they? I can't remember them ever doing pics like this when universal an Disney hosted them
From what I can tell based on the other pics in the story, whoever was taking the photos said something like--show off your media pass. I don't think this is something of their doing. This was Legoland. Also, this appears to be on their Facebook story only, not LL insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.