The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim, what you are thinking of is called a Mallow Cup. Not sure if it is a regional candy (I am in Maryland) and I can't even find it in certain places. Chocolate and Marshmallow candy.

I would have never figured out the box turns into a plate. It is not a new concept.
The mallow cup factory is around an hour and a half from me. My great grandmothers cousins started the company. The peanut butter cups are much better than Reese’s.
Took me forever to get caught up. She’s absolutely pathetic. Takes 5 mins to place an Instacart order to buy some kind of dinner that he’d actually enjoy. So selfish. My birthday is st. Pattys day and guess where I’ll be…at a youth hockey tournament cheering my kid and his team on. No lavish staycation, no cruise, not even a private dinner with my family. And that’s ok. But at 42, it’s more or less just another day.
And why can’t she fold laundry alone?!? The codependency is just outstanding. Not that my husband doesn’t help, but if I asked him to help
Me fold one single load of clothes, he’d look at me like I have 3 heads. Same with the dishwasher. That’s one of his chores. He’s never asked me to assist him in unloading or loading it. These are tasks that a child could do if shown how.
Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still don't get them having the second baby. They already had the nanny so obviously raising a single child was too much for them--or I guess in reality was something they didn't want to do. I suppose they might have thought the nanny would just take care of da baby too? I know Jen loves the attention of being pregnant, but that's a ridiculous reason--I know, I know, it's Jen. I guess she must've really wanted a girl and they probably assumed that since they've lucked out with every single other thing having a girl would be a guarantee. Surprise!

Or, yes, da baby could have been an oopsie baby. But that would mean they lied about trying for months for the second one. But that can't be possible. We are only supposed to believe what comes out of their mouths. Even if they contradict themselves moments later.

Reactions: 13
Jenn did say they would celebrate Tim during an upcoming vacation and also during the combined birthday party for him, Oliver, and Jackson but this witch didn’t even try and do one thing for Tim on his birthday.
Tim does everything for that family. He handles all the child care, does all the driving, everything. I’m surprised he hasn’t taken over the cooking.

Jenn couldn’t even cook something that wasn’t from her vegan meal box for Tim’s birthday. Tim who is a meat and potatoes kind of guy had to eat tofu and rice (which he says he hates) and then gush about it in order to avoid Jenn’s wrath. On his birthday.

I still don’t know what fun activity she wanted to go out and do which was sabotaged by Rosie. It doesn’t sound like they had anything concrete planned other than going out and stuffing their faces which is what they do every damn day anyways.
It’s alright, I think he had steak & BJ night on giggly “cute” on the couch day

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she reconsidered the baby thing when the money and popularity was rolling in. She saw the cute younger girls wanting pictures and needed to lock it down. She had Orange baby to get a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think the baby phase was pure FOMO on Jenn’s part. I think she was watching family YouTubers like the Miranda Sings brother and thought she could do her own family vlog. So she worked on making herself a family but after the 2nd son…she was out…too much work to be an actual parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That poor child. Imagine looking back on this memory to a nondescript brown blob with a questionable substance “1” scribbled on top served on a Thanksgiving (?) paper plate.
Imagine looking back an seeing what your order brother got never mind the fact he got a brown blob of tit handed to him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tim definitely wanted kids and Jenn didn’t. I think Tim thought Jenn would change her mind and once the kids were born, she would grow to love them but like you said she has no maternal bone in her body. She never developed a connection with either child.
I agree. Which is why I found it odd that she was bemoaning not getting pregnant instantly when trying for Ollie. She'd had a brief period with J$ when she seemed to be a better Mom than I thought she'd be, but it didn't last.

Reactions: 12
Jenn did say they would celebrate Tim during an upcoming vacation and also during the combined birthday party for him, Oliver, and Jackson but this witch didn’t even try and do one thing for Tim on his birthday.
Tim does everything for that family. He handles all the child care, does all the driving, everything. I’m surprised he hasn’t taken over the cooking.

Jenn couldn’t even cook something that wasn’t from her vegan meal box for Tim’s birthday. Tim who is a meat and potatoes kind of guy had to eat tofu and rice (which he says he hates) and then gush about it in order to avoid Jenn’s wrath. On his birthday.

I still don’t know what fun activity she wanted to go out and do which was sabotaged by Rosie. It doesn’t sound like they had anything concrete planned other than going out and stuffing their faces which is what they do every damn day anyways.
She didn't even make it steak and blow job night😬 what goes with burnt tofu? Burnt tofu and buggery night? Maybe that's why he was happy about dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is it…

A day without kids
View attachment 2801190

When you find out you don’t have a nanny and need to spend time with your kids instead..
View attachment 2801191
You selfish hag! You disgust me.
---
I know they hate the baby but he looked SO happy when he realized they were singing for him. Melted my cold heart. View attachment 2801357View attachment 2801358
That horrid brown lump on a paper plate that does NOT say happy first birthday but happy THANKSGIVING instead should actually enrage her stan. But of course , they’re too far gone to see how little she thinks of Da baby😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Was the nanny next to them at the Monster Truck rally? I can’t keep up with the nanny they have at the moment.

Reactions: 7
First it was Valentines Day plans ruined and now Tim’s birthday. I can’t wait to see what holiday the Nanny sabotages next lol. I’m hoping it’s something that fucks over Jenn this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to have to lay off Amanduh. Firstly, she went to MK a few days ago, when it rained. Instead of freaking out and running home, she just put on a poncho and went about her day. Secondly, while she has no interest in golf, she went to the PGA Tour with the Employee because he’s into golf.

• Sick
  • Wow
Peter and Kitra are in Hong Kong. Tim's last big outing was the monster truck rally. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Peter and Kitra are living the lives that Tim and Jenn wanted. Carefree traveling. Now they're saddled with two pesky kids, take the same cruise over and over again and can't even celebrate Tim's birthday alone because the nanny called out. It sucks to suck, Bojos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Although let's face it, the Bojos would still be taking the same cruise over and over again and still pretending they actually want to travel abroad again even if they didn't have their spawn to blame.
---
(Also how about that Traiters finale? 😆)

Last edited:
Sending people gifts if you know their last name and their address... A OK in this guy's book! :rolleyes:

View attachment 2800974
What a creep!
---
Ah. I can’t keep up with all their Nannie’s. I’m assuming Rosie gonna be looking die a new job after calling out on Tim’s bday and ruined it for her.
I am willing to bet Rosie’s already looking for a new job.
---
She didn't even make it steak and blow job night😬 what goes with burnt tofu? Burnt tofu and buggery night? Maybe that's why he was happy about dinner 😂
Why not make his favourite meal for his birthday? I don’t get it. My husband and kiddo made breakfast for mine while getting ready for work and school. It’s nice when you actually like the food, otherwise it’s “Happy Birthday! Here’s your punishment!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Couple of things about the Easter Egg vid:

When Tim calls it the Ticket and Transportation Center....it drives me insane. I know it's ridiculous and I know he knows it's wrong because in this vid he immediately corrects himself and then calls it TTC for the rest of the time. But he always called it Ticket and Transportation instead of Transportation and Ticket and it just irrationally pisses me off.

Why in the world would he buy the painting chocolate set for J$ and save it to do on Easter. Easter is March 31st this year, I realize that Tim probably has no idea, but to save the chocolate and cocoa butter and whatever else was in that kit for over 3 weeks seems a little dumb to me. Well a lot dumb.

@Quasimodo--wow The Traitors finale! I do really love CT. I don't think I would have enjoyed the show as much as I did without him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.