The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Branson. Isn’t that where Jenn was traumatized by the kids in the condo above them who had the nerve to make noise that she could hear. Branson probably gives Jenn anxiety lol.
Wouldn’t we love to see how Jenn acted when she was that same age while on vacation? Betting sh3 wasn’t quiet & demure!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Branson. Isn’t that where Jenn was traumatized by the kids in the condo above them who had the nerve to make noise that she could hear. Branson probably gives Jenn anxiety lol.
She said they were riding a razor scooter indoors and the sound triggered her anxiety so bad she had to go out buy $300+ Bose noise canceling headphones. We never saw again.
This was also the trip when walking up a small hill they couldn’t breathe without huffing and puffing then blamed it on the altitude. A staggering 1,200 ft above sea level.

OT: Molly has been huffing and puffing a lot more. It makes it nearly impossible to watch. I’ll put something on while doing monotonous kitchen tasks for background noise and even my husband commented on it.

Reactions: 16
OT: Molly has been huffing and puffing a lot more. It makes it nearly impossible to watch. I’ll put something on while doing monotonous kitchen tasks for background noise and even my husband commented on it.
Ha! Molly’s out of shape because she’s no longer running around the parks doing competitions like she did with AllEars, who I think have been killing it with their content lately. I really like their hide and seek videos and can’t imagine Molly getting as into it as Sage and Breedlove who have been wearing disguises. She seemed to embarrass easily.

Reactions: 8
Ha! Molly’s out of shape because she’s no longer running around the parks doing competitions like she did with AllEars, who I think have been killing it with their content lately. I really like their hide and seek videos and can’t imagine Molly getting as into it as Sage and Breedlove who have been wearing disguises. She seemed to embarrass easily.
I don’t really watch much anymore except for WDWNT for news updates. I did see Sage and the red headed one in Epcot they were behind me in line at Starbucks and kept to themselves. No camera, not obnoxious just quietly waiting.
Saw Emma the next day in Galaxy’s Edge. She was alone, quiet kept to herself scrolling. We were sat at a table for 4 at Ronto Roasters sharing some breakfast wraps when we were done I wiped the table of any crumbs, gathered all our garbage and left. She immediately moved to our table.
That was the extent of me seeing voogers on our short Dec trip.

Reactions: 5
It's amazing seeing these vloggers self-destruct eating so much. Not just Tim and J4D, but all of them generally look in terrible shape, the AllEars crew excepted so far for the most part. And Alan who works out.

Reactions: 12
1709940318085.png

I used to get this look on my face when Hubby and I had a date night together. But we both worked full time jobs and juggled three kids and their various out of school sports and activities. If we managed four date nights a year we considered ourselves lucky and yes I did wear a similar expression to this the entire night.

I didn't do it 3-4 times A WEEK. I couldn't imagine spending that much time voluntarily away from my children when I got so little time with them anyway - especially at J$ and O's age.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Couple of things about the Easter Egg vid:

When Tim calls it the Ticket and Transportation Center....it drives me insane. I know it's ridiculous and I know he knows it's wrong because in this vid he immediately corrects himself and then calls it TTC for the rest of the time. But he always called it Ticket and Transportation instead of Transportation and Ticket and it just irrationally pisses me off.

Why in the world would he buy the painting chocolate set for J$ and save it to do on Easter. Easter is March 31st this year, I realize that Tim probably has no idea, but to save the chocolate and cocoa butter and whatever else was in that kit for over 3 weeks seems a little dumb to me. Well a lot dumb.

@Quasimodo--wow The Traitors finale! I do really love CT. I don't think I would have enjoyed the show as much as I did without him.
This made me laugh. I have called TTC the Ticket and Transportation Center for over 35 years 😂😂 We rarely visit there, except in the early days when you would have to switch busses to other resorts. Learn something new every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First it was Valentines Day plans ruined and now Tim’s birthday. I can’t wait to see what holiday the Nanny sabotages next lol. I’m hoping it’s something that fucks over Jenn this time.
I'm going to say Mothers Day. Gin is such a hardworking devoted mother of course she will think she deserves a day free of her miracle children on that day out of all days.

• Sick
Looks like Dick was hosted at Leogoland for the opening ceremony and media event for the Ferrari build and race experience. He took both his sons with him.

I wonder if Tim was there too or if his invite was lost in the mail.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Dick was hosted at Leogoland for the opening ceremony and media event for the Ferrari build and race experience. He took both his sons with him.

I wonder if Tim was there too or if his invite was lost in the mail.
Tim is there but I hope Jackson is

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tim is there but I hope Jackson is
Tim will look like a jackass if he is there without Jackson since Dick is there with both his kids, no nanny needed.

The last time they went to Legoland, they had to drag the nanny with them and Jenn claimed she was nursing Oliver while on the carousel even though she wasn’t wearing any kind of maternity shirt and she was in clear view of the camera the whole time which clearly showed she was not nursing Oliver.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This was also the trip when walking up a small hill they couldn’t breathe without huffing and puffing then blamed it on the altitude. A staggering 1,200 ft above sea level.
That hill is referred to as Cardiac Hill, even by employees 🤪 It’s fun to watch people’s faces who aren’t expecting it and then the line of people huffing and puffing up it! I avoid it at all costs. The path is 2x as long from the back to the front of the park if you avoid the hill, but so worth it.

Reactions: 3
Tim will look like a jackass if he is there without Jackson since Dick is there with both his kids, no nanny needed.

The last time they went to Legoland, they had to drag the nanny with them and Jenn claimed she was nursing Oliver while on the carousel even though she wasn’t wearing any kind of maternity shirt and she was in clear view of the camera the whole time which clearly showed she was not nursing Oliver.
And then later when Da Baby went on the carousel in Disney Springs she said it was his first ride on a carousel because she couldn't even remember that she fake-nursed Da Baby on the carousel at Legoland. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That hill is referred to as Cardiac Hill, even by employees 🤪 It’s fun to watch people’s faces who aren’t expecting it and then the line of people huffing and puffing up it! I avoid it at all costs. The path is 2x as long from the back to the front of the park if you avoid the hill, but so worth it.
No, if my memory serves I believe it was a small hill near the log cabins, or whatever they were, where they were staying. If I have time I’ll try to find the old voog. I’m sure resident historian @2020planner remembers.

Edit: Around the 11 min mark they show the walk and around 12:30 Dim says they’re out of breath, before even walking back up the hill, and blames it on the thin mountain air… while they were just down at the waterfront.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No, if my memory serves I believe it was a small hill near the log cabins, or whatever they were, where they were staying. If I have time I’ll try to find the old voog. I’m sure resident historian @2020planner remembers.

Edit: Around the 11 min mark they show the walk and around 12:30 Dim says they’re out of breath, before even walking back up the hill, and blames it on the thin mountain air… while they were just down at the waterfront.
Good grief, she’d never make it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Tim did not take J$ to Legoland for the Ferrari thing...he's a disgusting excuse for a human. Jenn even told J$ about this thing opening up and how they can definitely go there. This entire park was made with 4-9 year olds in mind. I'm going to reserve my hate until we see that Tim is solo, but I have a strong feeling he's solo. And that makes me so sad for that poor child.

Based on the conversation about the party on the podcast and no vid today, I think the 60 person extravaganza is today. We'll see if we get the Legoland vid today, but I think it's doubtful.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I can definitely see excuses being made of why J didn't go, I'd honestly be surprised if dim took J out to something alone even thought he's with nick the dick, somtimes he's as bad with not being able to handle his own kids, they rely on the nanny for far to much an far to often that they are now genuinely at the stage of not being able to know how to look after their own kids

If it was during the week I'll go with they couldn't take him out school, even though it's fine to take him out for staycations an cruises, an if it was at the weekend I'll go with he was either sick, with friends, having a day with "mommy" or had some school event going on he couldn't miss

Then they will promise J they will go real soon an then never go back, just like Peppa pig land

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.