The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dress clearly does not fit her but she still tried to squeeze into it anyway:

View attachment 2811061
As a bigger girl who is actively working on being smaller ... that dress is atrocious... Jenn for the love of God go spend money on a good bra/bra fitting and properly fitted clothes... Torrid makes really nice dresses for Plus Size Women... because you are a Plus Sized Woman and that's okay but please dress for the body you are currently not your body before you had 2 kids

Reactions: 25
They made 100 hot dogs! They seemed to have almost half of them left. In what world did they think they needed 100 hot dogs even if they had 70 people in attendance?

And that is bleeping disgusting that Tim ate 8 hot dogs. Sounds like his 30 pound weight loss goal is going well.
Maybe they thought that everyone would eat 8 hotdogs when planning on how many to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so odd to me that they never, ever do anything Disney-themed when it comes to the kids, especially when they are babies. Nurseries, first birthdays. Especially for such Disney fans. It’s almost like they don’t actually like Disney stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amazing. The sister she never mentions is suddenly helping her out the day before the party. Wasn't she very recently mentioned here? 🤷
The party was past weekend, right? When I remember it correctly her sister postet on Instagram that she was on a little getaway with a friend and her daughter. I am not entirely sure about the timing tho.

Reactions: 9
I bet the Tracker commode was groaning after Timmy8hutdugs was finished with it, assuming all that meat has worked its way through him by now. Sorry for that image tattlers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice during the “aftermath” footage that 90% of the place settings were never used at the tables. They absolutely did not have 60 to 70 people there. Why lie about something so stupid? Surely the people who were at the party know the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Jenn really does not know how to handle her child. Oliver was with what I think was the nanny in the ballpit / on the slide. Jenn came and the nanny left. Jenn grabs Oliver and asks from where she can let Oliver go down the slide. Tim says that he is fine to slide from the top but she has to watch out that he doesn't hit his head. 👀🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What was the deal with that dress? It would've made more sense wearing her usual slob clothes than that getup with an outside kids party-really, she should've found something in between but still. Jesus. For a party with literal barnyard animals she chooses to wear something that's more akin to going to Disney Springs or whatever. And it didn't fit AND she clearly didn't know what sort of freaking bra to wear with it. I'm sure someone on here will be able to identify where that monstrosity came from. And I did see that the V Day outfit for Da Baby became his birthday outfit. Ugh, and J$ was as obnoxious as I figured he'd be. I keep having to remind myself he's only four and his bratiness is not his fault but Jesus. Even Dim seemed annoyed that she didn't have him and the other kids on cleanup duty. And if Dim only ate 8 hotdogs and J4D claims she only had two that's not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It seemed like no one was paying attention to Oliver when he had his smash cake. Poor guy is ignored at his own birthday party.

I think Jackson’s first birthday was planned a lot better. Everything seemed centered around Jackson and it felt special. The party planning was also free. Too bad Jenn changes friends more often than she changes her underwear.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
How does she think that she looks good in that dress? Please - help me understand. I am a big chested gal and I don't even like v neck shirts because I am conscious of the 'girls' - I just don't get it. Boggles my brain.
The side boob falling out the back is just too much

• Haha
  • Sick
Are Sunday morning at 10:30am parties a thing now?! Seems like such an odd/inconvenient time with lots of people having church services and whatnot?!?!

• Wow
LOL. Didn't we say... that party was just for Jenn and no one else?!?!?

The whole bit y'all have referenced about her not having parties growing up - which I find hard to believe. She acts as if they were some toothless, shoeless family living under an overpass, taking scraps out of the trash to survive. Amanda sure does paint a different picture of their childhood than Jukebox-Glass-Sandblasting-Jenn does.

I might be missing something here (I'm only scanning it) but why is Jenn freaking out about prep and having Amanda come over to help her prep when they've hired a party planner? Isn't that the reason why you hire a party planner? To do all the work for you? And if you hire a party planner, why not hire a caterer too since you're just blowing money for the sake of doing so?

And she said they're going to do this AGAIN for Jackson's birthday... and then again for Oliver's 2nd (?) birthday?!?!

Also, that dress...WTF. 😱

Jenn needed instructions from Tim on how to put Oliver down the slide...

1710270335791.png

Happened to stop it on here, if anyone needs a new pic. 🥴

1710269733010.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What was the deal with that dress? It would've made more sense wearing her usual slob clothes than that getup with an outside kids party-really, she should've found something in between but still. Jesus. For a party with literal barnyard animals she chooses to wear something that's more akin to going to Disney Springs or whatever. And it didn't fit AND she clearly didn't know what sort of freaking bra to wear with it. I'm sure someone on here will be able to identify where that monstrosity came from. And I did see that the V Day outfit for Da Baby became his birthday outfit. Ugh, and J$ was as obnoxious as I figured he'd be. I keep having to remind myself he's only four and his bratiness is not his fault but Jesus. Even Dim seemed annoyed that she didn't have him and the other kids on cleanup duty. And if Dim only ate 8 hotdogs and J4D claims she only had two that's not right.
It honestly looks exactly like this Target dress, only hers was a maxi length, which I don't see on the site.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 3.06.54 PM.png

Reactions: 7
Jenn really does not know how to handle her child. Oliver was with what I think was the nanny in the ballpit / on the slide. Jenn came and the nanny left. Jenn grabs Oliver and asks from where she can let Oliver go down the slide. Tim says that he is fine to slide from the top but she has to watch out that he doesn't hit his head. 👀🙄
I don’t think it was the nanny. It was probably a family member or friend but the fact that Tim had to tell her how to interact with her son on a slide was very telling.
She also didn’t know how to bounce with him in the bounce house but that could be because she wore an inappropriate dress and didn’t want her titties bouncing every where.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.