The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things that stress Jenn Tracker out.

1. Anything where there is a set arrival time. This includes her kid’s school.

2. Anything that requires her to even put a minute’s thought into what she is wearing. Including finding a clean t-shirt to wear over her leggings or bike shorts.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They’re driving through some neighborhood which looks very nice. Jenn says if you come to Orlando you should move here, acknowledging it’s a nice neighborhood. Tim, because he can never not be an ass, says, “Looks like zero-lot lines to me” Meaning the houses are close together. First, the houses looked typical to me. Second, their house is extremely close to their neighbors. Extremely.

Anyway, minor point. But Tim is a catty little witch lol
And it seemed like he was going to talk even more tit about that neighborhood but Jen shouldn't shut her mouth.
I just started watching the vlog. I'm not understanding their route.

Where the hell did she get her licensed renewed as a Lake Nona resident? In bleeping College Park?

Is that why they went over there...to pick up her book too?

So they were on Edgewater and made a left onto Princeton, cuz I caught the 7-11 on Princeton in Tim's window as he was driving... then saw the Science Center which is on the left. Then they had to have made a left onto Mills to get into Rose Isle (the neighborhood) where Tim and Jenn said they were still in College Park (That is absolutely NOT College Park!!!)

....then somehow they end up in bleeping THORNTON PARK to eat?!??! So they must have went back out of Rose Isle and went south on Mills heading back into the downtown area (when they were in Rose Isle, they were heading away from downtown).

They seriously were just wasting time and bullshitting, driving all around Orlando without purpose. And... now they've ruined Cavo's for me too. :rolleyes:
Not being from Orlando, I sometimes look at maps to see where they go and their route looked confusing to me too, especially down that neighborhood street with the nice houses. I thought maybe he made a wrong turn and he doesn't know how to make a u-turn. I also think they were just driving around trying to waste time looking for somewhere to eat and to avoid da baby.

And the Science Center they passed, is that the one he worked at? I can imagine him driving by every so often hoping to flex to anyone he worked with in his fancy, overpriced Rivian.

And it seemed like he was going to talk even more tit about that neighborhood but Jen shouldn't shut her mouth.

Not being from Orlando, I sometimes look at maps to see where they go and their route looked confusing to me too, especially down that neighborhood street with the nice houses. I thought maybe he made a wrong turn and he doesn't know how to make a u-turn. I also think they were just driving around trying to waste time looking for somewhere to eat and to avoid da baby.

And the Science Center they passed, is that the one he worked at? I can imagine him driving by every so often hoping to flex to anyone he worked with in his fancy, overpriced Rivian.
I thought that neighborhood looked really nice. Way nicer than Ft. Pampers HOA big box houses but that's just me.

Oh, and he's donated money to the Science Center in the past since he "made it". I want to say it was the usual lotto chump change of $300 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Thank god Jenn finally renewed her license so we can stop hearing about it, but the details surrounding this license saga make absolutely no sense. "I need to renew it, because I haven't been driving." Like...what? I'm assuming she just uses her passport while traveling, but is it normal to just not renew your license because you don't drive? Surely she could have just renewed it online when it initially needed to be renewed? Also, wasn't it one of her 2023 New Year's resolutions to start driving again, and then it rolled over to 2024? How lazy do you have to be to fail at STARTING to drive again for a whole year and having to roll it over to the next year, when you have all the time in the world to start driving again?? One of the stans needs to explain this whole thing because it just makes no sense.

Her endless complaints about the party and the tent/rain...my god. I think she thinks she's making it sound like it's just normal party-planning things (and to most people this IS a normal party-planning thing), but she really sounds like she was acting like a Karen about the tent with the party planner. The $2500 tent was probably the only thing they could offer to meet her "but what if it rains???" demands. It sounded like there was an indoor alternative at the beginning of the voog so I don't understand why it HAD to be outside if they were that worried about the possibility of rain?

I would really love to have the kind of "stress" Jenn gets in her everyday life instead of, you know, normal stress that adults have. I hate when she talks about the stress of "adulting" and the stress is like, having to go get her book she left at the vegan restaurant while she was "working".

• Sad
Reactions: 16

And the Science Center they passed, is that the one he worked at?
I can imagine him driving by every so often hoping to flex to anyone he worked with in his fancy, overpriced Rivian.
Yep. I think that they were just wasting time. (and yeah, that's OSC where he worked)

For a sec, I though Oliver was with them because she said that "somebody's a little hangry" so I thought she was referring to Oliver fussing.

Silly me.

The baby seat is empty. She was referring to Tim, who quickly replied, "No, it's not the hunger."

1710260616579.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was Da Baby too...ugh, worst parents of the year. To be a fly on the wall at that ridiculous party. She did pick a perfect theme though. YTs are essentially modern day carnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those bleeping nails. Looks like she peeled those horrible lifting gels off herself. If my hands were that stubby the last thing I’d be doing is biting my nails.

There’s so many easy nail decals that have zero dry time. I SWEAR by the Dashing Diva gloss palettes. I’ve used the Dashing Diva Glaze that comes with the curing light, but those only seem to last a week before cracking.
Those are NOT the nails of a person of means. No where near.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You guyzzzz she’s too busy to waddle to the kitchen cabinet where Dim probably keeps the nail clippers and nail polish remover next to the crusty dead mom’s wishbone collection and Buddy’s toothbrush so she can remove the remainder of her classy chipped nail polish!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, It was definitely Tim she was referring to about being hangry. But I missed the part where Tim said "no, it's not the hunger". Oh tit. They were definitely arguing or something. Probably because she kept talking over him and he couldn't get whatever Timsplaining thought he had out.

I love that she's so dumb (and/or careless) and leaves these little things in.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He sees her through rose colored glasses.
He still thinks she is the hot chick who is out of his league and will do anything to keep her even if that means shouldering all of the responsibilities.
Which again, proves how DIM he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i wanna know what they say to almost always be talking to an owner or chef of a restaurant.. cause it happens almost all the time they go somewhere.

Reactions: 10
Oliver's party is gonna be a blowout, but not the usual kind. Ugh, why is Oliver's uncontrollable poop always a talking point?

She got her nails done for the party. They no longer look "wild". That really is their new catch-word. They say it about three times each vlog now. And it's annoying.

Oh crap. 🍑 is coming over to help set up the party.

• Wow
Another miracle baby that refuses to cake smash.

1710264094468.png

Plus Ginns bosom falling out

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Amazing. The sister she never mentions is suddenly helping her out the day before the party. Wasn't she very recently mentioned here? 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So they spent like $3500 for the party and she's using random mismatched leftover paper plates in case they run out.

Ugh, this stupid drama and their inability to cope with rain is insane.

So Jen's sister apparently did come over to help out and they invite her to dinner with them and she says, nope. Ha!

Oh, they have to go out to dinner because Jen is sooooooo tired from prepping the party. It looks like the only thing she did was cut up a few veggies. And I bet her sister probably did that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.