The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, isn't the nanny suppose to be super short though. I know you really can't tell much about someone's height from that picture but that person looks average height to me at least. Who the hell knows though could be Christina.

Ugh, and cats and bunnies probably do not mix Amanduh. Bunnies are usually prey, cats are predators. Potato would probably freak out poor Thumper but I guess if OG Brat didn't freak him out it may work.

Reactions: 11
This looks safe. I'm sure Budley won't ever try to get closer to the BBQ or anything.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.40.06 PM.png

Dim yet again talks to us as if his state is the only state with bad pollen (I'm not convinced he didn't just wipe his wife's face instead and that was the result). Dim go to other states once in awhile (besides Hawaii), you might learn a thing or three. Like that it also gets hot elsewhere and everyone needs to wear sunglasses when it's sunny.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.41.36 PM.png

Budley sounds like he's in his screeching owl phase. Great.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I haven’t checked in here today because of work, but just went on a late lunch and saw the thumbnail and new voog. Holy hell - this is gonna be a tit show. Jenn’s toothless-looking, disheveled face (and hair) is a great intro for this. Woof. This oughta be good (awful) - hope I don’t lose my lunch. 😂
quoting myself because I am getting back to work and can’t read here yet to see all your great comments… but…

Nobody ate tit at either table!! The plates were untouched.
Jenn really needed to rethink that dress. For a kid party?! Jesus.
She had to ask Rosie how to put O on the slide.
Her jumping on the bounce house in that dress? Good Lord
Definitely looked like 10-12 people were there, not 70.
Tim ate eight bleeping hotdogs??

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can't believe they went out to eat looking like that. Why not just order take-out? They look like they seriously smell, I don't think Native #AluminumFree deodorant does much for how gross they both look. Like seriously, at least redo your messy bun and run a bleeping brush through your hair. Wash your bleeping face. Yuck.

I had at least twice the amount of veggies and dip when I hosted my friend's baby shower which only had about 30 people. She had like a tupperware container for "70 people" 😆 But hey, I guess that's what "100 hutdogs" is for. And only 2 12-packs of Lacroix? I would have gone to Costco and gotten at least 3 packs of 24 for "70 people" on a hot day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The nicest I’ve ever seen either boy dressed is their respective first birthdays.

You can clearly tell who is the favored child and who is considered a little bustard to THEM. 😡

Jackson:
D62BA45C-EA28-4A2B-A992-98024CA967C1.jpeg

Oliver:
460CEC79-16F1-4FAB-AE30-BFCE6FAAB459.jpeg

(If this is O dressed up it doesn’t say much about his daily attire)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Dim's eye bags are almost becoming as big as his tits.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.55.35 PM.png

Dim, your ears are red. How's that "hot chick" working out for you?
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.59.52 PM.png

Someone with photoshop skills should do something with this massive bloated carcus opening her foul-smelling mouth.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.01.07 PM.png

Ginn: "I won't have time to shower tomorrow morning"
Hey Ginn, have you heard of this thing called getting up earlier? I know, what a concept.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
When they were acting shocked that they could freeze hot dogs I may have been rolling my eyes. Didn't they freeze a big portion of that nasty ass Harry and David meal. I really think the big reason she hired this party planning company was to clean. Either that or the golden child's birthday was such a fail they were giving him a redo by taking over Rerun's birthday. Note, we had no footage of Golden Child's birth day even though he allegedly had friends at Rerun's birthday too.

Reactions: 13
Your child is 4, you don't need to pick him up like a baby. Also, good lord, WEAR SOME SUNSCREEN, your sunburns are ridiculous at this point and age.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.06.17 PM.png

Ginn loves her food baby more than her actual baby. Ginn, you know you can get a dress that allows your belly to breathe freely while also not showing off your bra and your back rolls and greasy tits, right?
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.13.03 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just read that the Mattel theme park in Arizona has been delayed until 2025. Add Mattel to the list of Tracker Saboteurs!
I am staying 1/2 mile away. There is no way they are opening in 2024. To my layman’s eye not much progress has been made since I was here late December.

Reactions: 9
What is happening with her jugs being all lumpy? How is she not in pain for the circulation being cut off on top?
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.17.09 PM.png

No, just Dim's tiny balls.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.19.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why didn’t the party planners clean up the party? Isn’t that included in the service?
They cleaned up the outside. They are responsible for set up and take down. It’s not their responsibility to clean an upstairs area where a bunch of kids played and made a huge mess.

Reactions: 14
That dress doesn't fit at all, from what I can see of her bra it doesn't fit either. What does this family have against things that fit, JFC.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel so bad for that poor goat. Also you're holding it really bleeping awkwardly you stupid bleep. (My dad has 2 nigerian dwarf pet goats I helped bottle-feed and raise from a young age). It's too bad it didn't poop and pee on her.
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.29.17 PM.png

---
Ginn talks about her lack of birthday parties like her parents shoved her in a closet and made her sit in the dark with no birthday party. I'm sure she probably had totally normal birthday parties. It's your fault you had no friends to invite, maybe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We were poor AF growing up and my sis and I still had birthday parties - you know, inviting your friends over for snacks and hutdogs and bologna sandwiches (😆) and going out to see The Lion King or... The Hunchback of Notre Dame... and lots and lots of sleepovers. Ginn sounds like she was probably an insecure mean girl bully who scared away every other friend because of her growing narcissism and inability to give a tit about anyone but herself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I thought it might be Jenn’s sister too. At about 24:40 you do see a very very brief glimpse of her face as she plays with Oliver on the slide. I tried to grab a screen shot but it goes by very quick.

She resembles Jenn to me. I’m still not convinced it’s the nanny but I’m not sure what Jenn’s sister does look like.

ETA: @2020planner confirmed Jenn’s sister does not have this color or style of hair so odds are, it’s probably the nanny.
I mean, I could be wrong but it didn't appear to match up with her (and I guess I wouldn't think it odd of them to invite Oliver's nanny to the party given all she does for him) though yeah, the lips kind of look like Amanda's (but Amanda typically doesn't wear such matronly long dresses and sweaters, though I also wouldn't expect her to wear her usual attire there IYKYK). Amanda's hair looks a bit darker brown and less reddish? I dunno.

Sis has this tattoo on her inner right arm near the wrist. I didn't think I saw it on this girl but maybe you can see?

1710275709410.png

And her hair, as of a pic posted 4 days ago in Daytona is mid-back length. (posting half the pic here)

1710275814079.png

Her hair posted as of Mar 3

1710275870805.png

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for that poor goat. Also you're holding it really bleeping awkwardly you stupid bleep. (My dad has 2 nigerian dwarf pet goats I helped bottle-feed and raise from a young age). It's too bad it didn't poop and pee on her.
View attachment 2811510
---
Ginn talks about her lack of birthday parties like her parents shoved her in a closet and made her sit in the dark with no birthday party. I'm sure she probably had totally normal birthday parties. It's your fault you had no friends to invite, maybe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We were poor AF growing up and my sis and I still had birthday parties - you know, inviting your friends over for snacks and hutdogs and bologna sandwiches (😆) and going out to see The Lion King or... The Hunchback of Notre Dame... and lots and lots of sleepovers. Ginn sounds like she was probably an insecure mean girl bully who scared away every other friend because of her growing narcissism and inability to give a tit about anyone but herself.
Everyone else had hut-dugs and here’s Jenn with her dinner

Reactions: 4
Timmy shows the backyard and says the only 2 things left are the tarp and J$ shoes. For the love of God he's 4, please start teaching him to pick up after himself. Ugh. This makes me so angry. :mad:
And if J$ had his friends upstairs, he can help put the toys away there too.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.