The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, Jenbo was a result of a teen pregnancy so I assume her Mom didn't have 3K to spend on frivolous birthday parties but come on...

Yeah, I don't think it was Peach holding Ollie.

Ugh, and that poor goat. It probably has more of a discerning palate than Jenn. Ugh, I am still not over the fact they thought a petting zoo was appropriate for a one year old and for that matter a four year old that has pretty severe allergies.

Reactions: 15
Timmy shows the backyard and says the only 2 things left are the tarp and J$ shoes. For the love of God he's 4, please start teaching him to pick up after himself. Ugh. This makes me so angry. :mad:
And if J$ had his friends upstairs, he can help put the toys away there too.
No he can't, he's a Wild Child™ so he is officially free from being taught manners or responsibilities or being disciplined, that's just how a Wild Child™ rolls, ya know? 🥴 Other children are just miraculously not Wild Children™, absolutely no work was involved from their parents in making sure they were raised to behave like members of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that seriously all they offered guests..hotdogs? Wtf would you do if you didn't like them, isn't it normal to have a variety of food at party's? At a BBQ I'd be expecting not just hotdogs but burgers, chicken, corn on the cob, salads, dips and whatever for dipping with like fries, celery, carrots, crisps like Doritos etc

Man am I glad when we have party's there's a tit ton of choice, we don't have parties or BBQs often so it's a treat to go an fill a plate with a little of everything going, an even then with a filled plate I would probably still be less than what these two eat in one go

Reactions: 10
Is that seriously all they offered guests..hotdogs? Wtf would you do if you didn't like them, isn't it normal to have a variety of food at party's? At a BBQ I'd be expecting not just hotdogs but burgers, chicken, corn on the cob, salads, dips and whatever for dipping with like fries, celery, carrots, crisps like Doritos etc

Man am I glad when we have party's there's a tit ton of choice, we don't have parties or BBQs often so it's a treat to go an fill a plate with a little of everything going, an even then with a filled plate I would probably still be less than what these two eat in one go
They had topping and fun healthy chips you can win. No evil cotton candy there...I also think they said they had cupcakes as well, but it is rather pathetic for $3K.

Well not just hutdogs, they also had uncovered jars of hutdog toppings sitting in the heat to cover your lukewarm hutdogs with!! The party favors probably included food poisoning, how generous of them.

Also really toasty popcorn sitting in the sun covered with some of that pervasive only-in-Florida pollen and probably some stray goat hairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently they had pizza, too, for people who don't like hutdogs.

Also, it's so crazy to me how much they whined about having to deal with TWO kids at dinner. Like it was something that no one else has ever had to deal with before and they're the first ones.

Reactions: 21
Apparently they had pizza, too, for people who don't like hutdogs.

Also, it's so crazy to me how much they whined about having to deal with TWO kids at dinner. Like it was something that no one else has ever had to deal with before and they're the first ones.
And again, if they know they cannot stand their own children in public, WHY GO OUT TO DINNER ANYWAY especially since your sister turned down the invite, and while looking more unhygienic than contestants on Survivor on day 25? Just bleeping order take-out. It's like they have to go out of their way to be dysfunctional to the max and then whine about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always look for the food. This looks less than appetizing. I must say, the table decorations were a highlight.

1710277265740.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically hutdogs, pizza an packets of stuff that most people probably wouldn't have bothered with since it looked stuck to some wall type thing, I know from experience that when people are at a "food table" if stuff isn't on it then they usually don't bother getting it if it's somewhere else

Also I can't imagine what it would have been like just laying around in that heat 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Everyone probably lost their appetites (almost typed appetitties) anyway after seeing Egg Donor of the Year in that dress.
Except for Dim bragging about eating 8 or 7 hutdogs. Wow Dim, congrats, you can make that your Grindr tagline. "I'm a 7-wiener kind of guy"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The fabric was so thin, in the little bit I watched, I could see her belly button. Imagine that sight in the bouncy house! o_O

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
:poop: future cruise wardrobe is going to be tough times in the Tracker house. No more Lily P just illy fitted Target dresses that should in theory be cute until you buy it three times too small.

And honestly I always think she's not as heavy as some people make her out to be because she dresses so poorly for her body. If she wore clothes that fit I do think she'd probably look considerably less big. But rather than buying clothes for her body as it is now or trying to improve her health she just keeps buying illy fitted clothes.

Reactions: 13
Her chest looks lumpy because the fat is trying to escape.

Her chest is mostly fat. This is her wedding pic.

IMG_0526.jpeg

• Sick
:poop: future cruise wardrobe is going to be tough times in the Tracker house. No more Lily P just illy fitted Target dresses that should in theory be cute until you buy it three times too small.

And honestly I always think she's not as heavy as some people make her out to be because she dresses so poorly for her body. If she wore clothes that fit I do think she'd probably look considerably less big. But rather than buying clothes for her body as it is now or trying to improve her health she just keeps buying illy fitted clothes.
I agree with you on this. Yes, she's definitely gained weight. There is no denying it. The problem is that she wears clothes that are way too small for her which make her look bigger and frumpy. All she needs to do is dress in the appropriate size and it'll help her.

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen any cake yet outside the smash cake, was there no actual cake?
In some of the background noise someone mentions something about cupcakes so I'm assuming they had those. Also, anyone notice she claimed the Cars cake was made by some fancy bakery rather than Publix. Or at least I'm thinking she was referring to the Cars cake.

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen any cake yet outside the smash cake, was there no actual cake?
If they had one they never showed it. Looks like it’s just the smash cake and cupcakes. And there only seem to be about 34 or so cupcakes, so not enough for the 70 guests.

Reactions: 6
They had these cupcakes:

IMG_3326.jpeg
IMG_3327.jpeg

And then these Twinkie “corn dogs”
IMG_3329.jpeg

Oliver’s cake:
IMG_3325.jpeg

I feel like a smash cake is a waste of money in my opinion. I know people will do it for photo shoots but to give a one year old a whole cake to waste is exactly that, a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't remember for Budley's birthday, did they say the cake was from Publix? I remember her complaining about other cake options being like $400 or something? In this voog she says they used the same company for Budley's birthday...
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 2.38.12 PM.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.