The Tim Tracker #165 "Good afternoon from Universal Orlando!" Hosted by SeaWorld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø THIS party was for Oliver???

From the posts here it didnā€™t sound like a party for a 1 year old, where Oliver was the center of attention/the prime focus.

Can anyone name one activity that was age appropriate for him??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Da Baby's First Birthday Extravaganza!!!! voog isn't out yet so we don't know who was there or wasn't there.

Reactions: 7
Not that I wanna hear a thing come out of her mouth but with it being womanā€™s history monthā€¦idk maybe have your wives talk about pregnancy???

• Sick
Hard to say re: Jackson. We all know Jenn likes to throw around that the "cousins" were there and all that, and I don't recall hearing that recently. I don't think she / they mentioned family were at Jackson's most recent birthday (as in Adam, Ellen, and the girls). Maybe @xmasbdaygirl remembers? I sure didn't see them in the pic Jenn posted of a sweaty Jackson surrounded by pals.

I'm betting they were definitely invited to this It's-really-for-Jenn-but-we'll-say-its-for-Oliver party.
I donā€™t remember them mentioning the cousins recently at all, including J$ (actual) birthday. I wonder if after the weird/abrupt AMI departure, things haven't been super great between them? Just throwing that out there. They had been spending a bit of time together...until they weren't.

I cannot and will not go anywhere near this infertility/adoption conversation with two idiots, one of which has absolutely zero experience with infertility. That would be infuriating to me. Just reading that this is something they talk about raises my blood pressure.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t remember them mentioning the cousins recently at all, including J$ (actual) birthday. I wonder if after the weird/abrupt AMI departure, things haven't been super great between them? Just throwing that out there. They had been spending a bit of time together...until they weren't.

I cannot and will not go anywhere near this infertility/adoption conversation with two idiots, one of which has absolutely zero experience with infertility. That would be infuriating to me. Just reading that this is something they talk about raises my blood pressure.
Oh yes. I forgot about the AMI deal. I think you may be onto something. I think Jenn still follows Ellen on IG though. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Reactions: 7
Not that I wanna hear a thing come out of her mouth but with it being womanā€™s history monthā€¦idk maybe have your wives talk about pregnancy???
ā€œYou know what we need more of? Two white guys talking about womenā€™s bodies and their uteruses!ā€, said no one ever.

(well except maybe for that creepy chick from Alabama sitting in her kitchen talking about patriotsā€™ blood or something).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh yes. I forgot about the AMI deal. I think you may be onto something. I think Jenn still follows Ellen on IG though. Correct me if I'm wrong?
I think allegedly they did a staycation with them afterwards at one of the bedbug themed homes and I want to say they did Discovery Cove together too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think they are completely out of each others lives, I think there might be strain there though. They don't seem to mention them/do stuff with them like they were doing, if that makes sense.

I think allegedly they did a staycation with them afterwards at one of the bedbug themed homes and I want to say they did Discovery Cove together too.
They did the house with the home theater stay with them and Discovery Cove, both were very shortly after AMI.

I also believe they mentioned the cousins coming to Harry & David's Thanksgiving--where everyone was told to bring sides and H&Ds meal had like 9 million sides. I really think Thanksgiving was the last time the cousins were mentioned though. And I do really believe that whatever happened in AMI put a strain on their relationship.
---
ā€œYou know what we need more of? Two white guys talking about womenā€™s bodies and their uteruses!ā€, said no one ever.

(well except maybe for that creepy chick from Alabama sitting in her kitchen talking about patriotsā€™ blood or something).
But if the lying ass liar creepy chick from Alabama didn't happen we would not have had Scarlett Johansson's fabulous SNL sketch. We need more of her just to see the comedy sketches about her.

• Heart
I watched the part where Nicky Dicky talked about how he and his wife had two miscarriages. I'm not gonna knock him for sharing his feelings on that. He definitely was on the verge of tears a few times. I'm not gonna lie, you can tell Nick has a big heart. If only he can not monetize his kids though :rolleyes:Then Dim chimes in that he "has but he hasn't" experienced loss. K, what does that even mean?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Itā€™s interesting that throughout the whole discussion on pregnancy loss and infertility Tim never chimed in. He never talked about how he and Jenn dealt with infertility for over a decade until they had their miracle child Jackson. He only said he felt bad he had 2 biological kids children and Nick didnā€™t.

Wait noā€¦ itā€™s because the whole decade long infertility was a lie! Tim just had to stop wearing bike shorts and Jenn got knocked up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Itā€™s interesting that throughout the whole discussion on pregnancy loss and infertility Tim never chimed in. He never talked about how he and Jenn dealt with infertility for over a decade until they had their miracle child Jackson. He only said he felt bad he had 2 biological kids children and Nick didnā€™t.

Wait noā€¦ itā€™s because the whole decade long infertility was a lie! Tim just had to stop wearing bike shorts and Jenn got knocked up.
Why should Tim feel bad that Nick adopted? He seems to have some real resentment towards adoption.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Nick gets picked on in the comments with people saying they don't like him, so he whines about how sad that makes him. Then a couple weeks later he doubles down and talks about miscarriages? And now everyone is falling over themselves in the comments to be Nick's biggest supporter.

Looks like Tim has a real talent for attracting manipulative people into his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why should Tim feel bad that Nick adopted? He seems to have some real resentment towards adoption.
I think I oversimplified what Tim said. Nick was upset that he will never introduce a baby to his son while heā€™s still a toddler. Tim felt bad that he experienced that and Nick didnā€™t.

Though I agree, Tim does have resentment towards adoption.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also like, why is Amanduh in the petting zoo enclosure anyway? It's a kids party but she, the grown adult, has to get pics with the animals for her social media right? She certainly is used to exploiting an animal for money herself so that tracks. I hope it tit on her.

I was looking at tagged pics of the stupid petting zoo people and this sign caught my eye. witch CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR READ. Do not pick up the animals, Amanduh you bleeping dumb stan.
View attachment 2807371

Also, please, as if Budley and his degenerate friends adhered to the rules. Especially with a mother like Ginn probably fake laughing if he chased after the poor animals or tried to grab them. šŸ˜”
ā€œCareful buddy, carefulā€

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I watched the part where Nicky Dicky talked about how he and his wife had two miscarriages. I'm not gonna knock him for sharing his feelings on that. He definitely was on the verge of tears a few times. I'm not gonna lie, you can tell Nick has a big heart. If only he can not monetize his kids though :rolleyes:Then Dim chimes in that he "has but he hasn't" experienced loss. K, what does that even mean?
This

And Tim said a few time times ' I am proud of you " sorry and thanks for sharing.

Did we ever hear that from him before? These are normally phrases from nick...

Reactions: 5
Maybe his parents are always telling his siblings how proud they are of them, I mean it's clear to see who the successful ones in the family are an who the useless one is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick is such a beta- his entire body language is like a limp dish rag. Timmy boy feeds off of it.

Nick was shocked there were female drivers at the Monster Jam.
Dimmy doesnā€™t remember going to Universal the day he was so high.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.